Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174155 times)

Offline cocozumi

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:14 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with Emma Jane Ashley www.emmajaneashley.com in the UK?  My friend said she's amazing, but I need to do more background work.  Thanks all. x

Offline Newlife

« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2018, 11:32:34 PM »
I have read with a few psychics on psychic today and I can honestly say they are full of shit!! Please excuse my language!  Sometimes I test readers by asking my friends to call the same readers for general reading while I’m on the phone and we get the Same reading lol, different circumstances.
The same reader says someone in the past is coming back, no I’m in a relationship, they will tell you you will change career soon, nope. Friends got the same thing. So let's say you're waiting on an ex, you may believe that the reader is accurate but no. These readers are using psychology

Has anyone had a reading with Emma Jane Ashley www.emmajaneashley.com in the UK?  My friend said she's amazing, but I need to do more background work.  Thanks all. x

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2018, 11:51:01 PM »
There is already a thread on her... Emma Jane. It was quite active yesterday.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2018, 01:27:27 AM »
Has anyone tried Mrs Jones on bitwine? I know she has 0 bad reviews but im curious to know of actual real results from real reviews.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2018, 04:32:13 AM »
Has anyone tried Mrs Jones on bitwine? I know she has 0 bad reviews but im curious to know of actual real results from real reviews.
I have been reading with her for awhile now, she's more of a Law of Attraction coach, but so far predictions did come to pass with her. Once she told me reconnection in a number 3 on the 16th, and we had a date on the 19th... that was right on the money for 3 days. And another instance I just reviewed where she said a date in 4 on the 21st, and we had a date on the 27th, only 2 days difference from 4 days prediction...

Thanks for sharing i never heard too much about her i dnt even remember how i found her lol but i like her reading style and her ethics. She didnt charge until she was sure of a connection i can validate. She hit my situation spot on and i was surprised. She didnt ask for info from me either. I havnt been reading much since my break up but i wanted to know wats ahead for me. She gave me a few timeframes regarding the ex and explained what will happen going fwd. She isn't the fastest but i rather accuracy over quickness anyday. She told me about a new man as well. Well see. And I'll update here if anything
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:55:21 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2018, 05:39:34 PM »
anyone ever tried shaktinyc on bitwine? I just did and man that was depressing about new POI...ugh.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2018, 06:06:22 PM »
I am hovering over a reader I'd like to try on Bitwine and find it so frustrating that there is no queue. I asked for a notification, but for the busier / better readers, is it nearly impossible to reach them unless you keep the screen open? It's reminding me of trying to get Lotus of Light last year...

Any tips on how to connect? I did ask for a notification.

I'm totally new to Bitwine. Should probably take this as a 'sign' and not even bother...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2018, 06:26:47 PM »
I am hovering over a reader I'd like to try on Bitwine and find it so frustrating that there is no queue. I asked for a notification, but for the busier / better readers, is it nearly impossible to reach them unless you keep the screen open? It's reminding me of trying to get Lotus of Light last year...

Any tips on how to connect? I did ask for a notification.

I'm totally new to Bitwine. Should probably take this as a 'sign' and not even bother...

It is frustrating. I dislike that about their system. The notifications do work but can be spotty. I find it's best to pick both phone and email - for a while, the email notifications were working, but not texts. Then they would work for a while and stop again. I haven't been getting readings lately so it's been a while since I messed with it, but my best advice is just to do both notifications and keep an eye peeled.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »
Thanks journal and good for you for not getting readings ;)

Offline iamvee

« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2018, 04:30:23 AM »
Has anyone tried adviser Isabel on bitwine?

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2018, 12:45:19 AM »

I did about a year ago. Picked up on the situation but the time frame was wrong. Gave me a six mos prediction things happened a month later. Could have meant 6 weeks which would have been ore accurate.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2018, 03:06:50 PM »

Yikes, I saw this FB on her page, she sounds super unethical!:

"I explained that I don't have a lot of money, I'm a single mom. She told me she would work with me on the price of a cleanse so I told her to go ahead and start. then she came back and said it was so bad that she needed me to pay $750. She was willing to take payments and sure was nice enough about it but I feel swindled and taken advantage of. I don't doubt she has a gift but I do doubt her integrity."

that's just evil..ugh

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2018, 12:57:48 AM »
O nah. I tell them I don’t want anything to “fix” I want to know what is likely to happen on the current path granted nothing changes. I do believe free will does alter things. I believe alternate universes happen with different outcomes with that said of inhave to work something with it. It’s not meant. I believe it should happen on its own

Offline lovee99

« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2018, 02:06:21 PM »
So for awhile I've been trying psychics on Bitwine. Here are some that I've used that have been quite accurate for me:

Pixie Dust (my top favorite) - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/263021-pixiedust28 - she's insanely good. She can pick up on a person's sign and all. She's neat in that she'll meditate for about 10-15 min (you won't be charged) and then she'll sync right in. She may need your DOB (in some readings she's needed mine and others she didn't). SHE DOES NOT GIVE OUT TIMEFRAMES. Please respect this. Usually (from my experience) what she tells you will more than likely happen within three months. This is from MY EXPERIENCE however, so YMMV.

Miss Elena - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/262201-advisorlitedove - She was pretty good and straight forward with things. She will ask for name and DOB but will zoom on in from there. She'll give time if she picks up on anything. I wouldn't press her for time. She's incredibly sweet though.

Siobhan Darroch - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56662-siobhandarroch - She's another one of my ultra top favorites. She may ask for DOB, tbh, I read with her quite a lot so I think she's gotten use to me and my energy. Just keep in mind she may ask. She's been just as bang on as Pixie has been for me. She doesn't grab signs like Pixie can, but she's still really good.

Lily Oak- http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/326211-lilyoak - She's a good tarot reader. I do recommend her. She does ask for DOB. She'll want all your questions (that you can think of) in the beginning, and then she just goes on from there.

Spirit Messages -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55988-spiritmessages- She has cheap rates and will immediately ask for JUST first name and DOB of you and the parties involved (if you know them). She knew exactly on how I'd move on and predicted accurately on when the new person would arrive. She's an incredibly ethical reader (not saying that the others aren't). She won't charge or even accept the charge if she feels she isn't connecting.

Sansanvi - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/151921-sansanvi-She hasn't been on there in awhile, but she was bang on on how my ex dumped me and etc. It still shocks me on how she got that b/c I never really went into full detail with any psychic on really what had happened.

I've tried a lot on that site (I know, I know) so ask me if you see anyone else on there that you're weary of trying. The ones I wouldn't try again would definitely be Dino and Lidia LaDelle. Dino is unethical as I've seen him delete quite a few negative reviews. They even went so far as to delete the person's account that left it. Lidia can be accurate honestly, but she's a b*tch and is clearly all about money. They're part of the mini bubble that'll share information: Those two, Jamey, Count Marco (who's related to Dino), etc. So definitely tread lightly.

I waited weeks and set up notifications to get a reading with spirit_messages based on the reviews in this forum. I finally caught her and everytime I connected the chat she disconnected. After my third try and an attempt to explain I was referred by other people, she went offline. What a freaking disappointment. I can't believe people read with that unprofessional and rude woman. Unreliable, unresponsive, and ruse is not a good start to finding a good psychic. I'm  sure she wouldn't have been accurate anyways

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2018, 07:26:56 PM »
I read with her and I will say she seemed to be fishing more than anything else. but because she got a few things right which frankly could have been good guesses, I gave her a "OK." Because until a prediction passes I don't believe in giving an "excellent" I'm sorry but predictions is what tells me that a reader is accurate and thats what I'm there for. So one day I decided to give her another try and guess what, she refused to accept my call and told me that because I didn't give her a green thumbs up I better find someone else. I mean these people. so before any of her predictions even passed, I should have said she was great. thats why so many of us call people these readers with raving reviews even though nothing can be said for their accuracy.

to hell with her, there are better ones out there. Try Rachel Marie IMO.

So for awhile I've been trying psychics on Bitwine. Here are some that I've used that have been quite accurate for me:

Pixie Dust (my top favorite) - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/263021-pixiedust28 - she's insanely good. She can pick up on a person's sign and all. She's neat in that she'll meditate for about 10-15 min (you won't be charged) and then she'll sync right in. She may need your DOB (in some readings she's needed mine and others she didn't). SHE DOES NOT GIVE OUT TIMEFRAMES. Please respect this. Usually (from my experience) what she tells you will more than likely happen within three months. This is from MY EXPERIENCE however, so YMMV.

Miss Elena - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/262201-advisorlitedove - She was pretty good and straight forward with things. She will ask for name and DOB but will zoom on in from there. She'll give time if she picks up on anything. I wouldn't press her for time. She's incredibly sweet though.

Siobhan Darroch - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56662-siobhandarroch - She's another one of my ultra top favorites. She may ask for DOB, tbh, I read with her quite a lot so I think she's gotten use to me and my energy. Just keep in mind she may ask. She's been just as bang on as Pixie has been for me. She doesn't grab signs like Pixie can, but she's still really good.

Lily Oak- http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/326211-lilyoak - She's a good tarot reader. I do recommend her. She does ask for DOB. She'll want all your questions (that you can think of) in the beginning, and then she just goes on from there.

Spirit Messages -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55988-spiritmessages- She has cheap rates and will immediately ask for JUST first name and DOB of you and the parties involved (if you know them). She knew exactly on how I'd move on and predicted accurately on when the new person would arrive. She's an incredibly ethical reader (not saying that the others aren't). She won't charge or even accept the charge if she feels she isn't connecting.

Sansanvi - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/151921-sansanvi-She hasn't been on there in awhile, but she was bang on on how my ex dumped me and etc. It still shocks me on how she got that b/c I never really went into full detail with any psychic on really what had happened.

I've tried a lot on that site (I know, I know) so ask me if you see anyone else on there that you're weary of trying. The ones I wouldn't try again would definitely be Dino and Lidia LaDelle. Dino is unethical as I've seen him delete quite a few negative reviews. They even went so far as to delete the person's account that left it. Lidia can be accurate honestly, but she's a b*tch and is clearly all about money. They're part of the mini bubble that'll share information: Those two, Jamey, Count Marco (who's related to Dino), etc. So definitely tread lightly.

I waited weeks and set up notifications to get a reading with spirit_messages based on the reviews in this forum. I finally caught her and everytime I connected the chat she disconnected. After my third try and an attempt to explain I was referred by other people, she went offline. What a freaking disappointment. I can't believe people read with that unprofessional and rude woman. Unreliable, unresponsive, and ruse is not a good start to finding a good psychic. I'm  sure she wouldn't have been accurate anyways

anything