Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174181 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2018, 11:05:40 PM »
I think shes in europe somewhere. I spoke to her early morning eastern time. Its hard to gage with the time zones. Hit her notify button

Offline happyorange

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2018, 11:13:44 PM »
What’s the link of Angel Readings? Can’t find her

Offline mignnone

« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2018, 12:29:04 AM »

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2018, 10:22:06 AM »

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings

She was flat out wrong for me. I asked if something was regarding my ex and she said no, not at all, that he doesn't even communicate with that person. I found out the next day that it was regarding my ex because the person in question included a photo of him lol when I told her about it all she said was that she was sick and the other person was making things out to be bigger than they are. Regardless, I specifically asked if it was regarding my ex and she said no, absolutely not.

Offline happyorange

« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2018, 02:07:56 PM »
Thanks for reporting !!
I was waiting for her to be online yesterday
Thanks god that I turned off notification and couldn’t switch it back on

Offline mignnone

« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2018, 01:11:10 PM »
I read with her. I got email notifications that she gets on around 2:30am CST
My reading with her was absolutely amazing! I wish I had known about her before. She was 100% honest and the things she said lined up with what I have been told by trusted advisors. I feel like I won’t have to read with anyone else. Just wait for predictions to happen.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2018, 02:48:48 PM »
I read with Angel and was hooked at first because she was spot on about something regarding my past but her timelines and overall future predictions never happened. I returned a few times for follow-up reads but the timelines kept being pushed out until eventually I realized it wasn't to be.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »
Well I had a strange experience with someone on Bitwine and Purple Ocean. I read with someone a while back on both platforms and got a text from this advisor recently. So apparently your phone number is visible to them somehow. But since I read with them on both PO and Bitwine I'm not sure which platform it was accessible to them on. My guess would be Purple Ocean but I don't know. It weirded me out a little though and just thought I would post this. I'm going to post to the PO forum too.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2018, 09:47:21 PM »
Whoa thats weird!  They just called you directly...  Just for chit chat?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2018, 09:59:22 PM »
No it turns out this person was trying to sell me on a "cleansing" and I guess was trying to do it outside the system. Disappointing because I really had liked her reading.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2018, 12:34:58 AM »
No it turns out this person was trying to sell me on a "cleansing" and I guess was trying to do it outside the system. Disappointing because I really had liked her reading.

Ugh how awful. Do you mind saying who, I’m curious if I’ve read with them

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2018, 02:43:41 AM »
Happy to discuss in private as long as you agree to keep it private but since this person apparently has my real contact info I’d rather keep it private to avoid any vindictiveness.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »
I posted this in the other Bitwine thread too, but has anyone spoken to Count Marco? If so, how was it? Did his predictions come to pass?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2018, 04:45:42 PM »
I posted this in the other Bitwine thread too, but has anyone spoken to Count Marco? If so, how was it? Did his predictions come to pass?

I tried him on purple ocean last December..he was good, and some of what he said came true..but he saw a positive outcome, which doesn't appear as if it's happening with POI.

I was re-reading some of my old transcripts and I read one from last year (around November) from a reader "Lovely Safire"...she actually was on point even though I didn't think much of the reading at the time..one of the few to tell me POI was not in any sort of mind frame to move forward and that things would be stagnant.  But holy cow, I didn't pay the rate she is currently charging...

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2018, 05:31:45 PM »

I tried him on purple ocean last December..he was good, and some of what he said came true..but he saw a positive outcome, which doesn't appear as if it's happening with POI.

I was re-reading some of my old transcripts and I read one from last year (around November) from a reader "Lovely Safire"...she actually was on point even though I didn't think much of the reading at the time..one of the few to tell me POI was not in any sort of mind frame to move forward and that things would be stagnant.  But holy cow, I didn't pay the rate she is currently charging...

See, when I spoke to Count Marco I asked "what is going to happen with me and my ex?" And he started giving vague responses like "one of you is vulnerable." "One of you is deciding what to do." LOL then he straight asked for information as to when we last spoke, when we broke up, if I was seeing someone else, if he was seeing someone else (I should've ended the call then) and then he gave a reading. It was just a complete waste but then his reviews are great so I wasn't sure.