Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174137 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »
Don't make the same mistake I did in interpreting some small actions (contact and the like) as the POI wants more.  First POI I called about would always contact and come back, but it never amounted to anything, and the outcomes from most of those readers was wrong.

I do think RM is more of a short term reader..meaning, she doesn't feel comfortable predicting too far ahead.  So when she saw no reconciliation for you, it seems as if she meant for the foreseeable future.

It does seem your POI wants to be friends at least.  But i would still move ahead as much as possible...and not put your life on hold, as RM advised.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2018, 02:48:07 AM »
Had a falling out with a friend who said he was done and frankly he sounded like it really was over. contacted over 40 psychics from Cal Psychics , keen and bitwine. Bitwise psychics were the most reasonably priced and the most accurate. Except Ed Roland, everyone else got it right. But the ones who nailed the POI contact were Rekha (said within 11 days and he contacted me on the 9th), Rachel Marie (who said about 10 days and he contacted me in about 14days), Cali said April (correct) and Rune Mistress (said 2-4 wks and she was right).

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2018, 03:34:04 PM »
Who'd you try on keen?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2018, 12:02:09 AM »
Good evening everyone.  I wanted to know if anyone has ever read with Angel Mystress, Spirit Practionioner Cody or Hezekiah Lee Chatmon on Bitwine?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2018, 11:16:13 PM »
she was absolutely wrong for me, wrong about POI contact, wrong about the relationship. Infact almost everyone was right except her, Ness 21 and a couple more less popular ones. I am glad she was wrong though:)

Lily oak is very good

I chatted with her recently and she was definitely more realistic than a lot others. Not a fairytale reader and not the usual hot/cold crap reader. It's too early for me to comment on her predictions but she gave me details which directly applied to my situation.

Has anyone had predictions manifest from Lily Oak?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2018, 01:30:17 AM »
Psychic One
Angelic Dream
QofC
Honest Psychic Katherine
Love Guru
Lady Persephone
Sound & Light
The Man whispered
Carry Lynne
DeborahMills
Elle Martin
Joshua Guiding Light
6th Sense
Annetta
Lollie
Princess Petie
Aries Intuition (Kisha)
Keiry
Readings by Raven
Ness21

Everyone saw reconciliation except Ness21 and she was dead wrong. she was fishing more than giving me stuff. so they all saw it happen but the people who got the POI contact time right were - Kisha, QofC, PsychicOne (even though hers felt more like a guess) and sound and light.

Who'd you try on keen?

Offline texmex

« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2018, 01:07:29 AM »
Update on RM - Did a follow up with RM and she has flipped her prediction. She now says reconciliation is very likely because runes indicate a change in POI. She sees it around 6 months out but that there will be more contact in the upcoming months with friendship leading to reconciliation. We shall see.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2018, 03:23:30 PM »
Update on RM - Did a follow up with RM and she has flipped her prediction. She now says reconciliation is very likely because runes indicate a change in POI. She sees it around 6 months out but that there will be more contact in the upcoming months with friendship leading to reconciliation. We shall see.

See, that bothers me...why did she flip predictions?  I mean, what did she see in the first place, to completely switch it to something positive now? 

I've had this happen with other readers, and it makes me not trust either reading. 

I found out RM was wrong (very wrong) about something I asked her about a few weeks ago, so I won't be using her anymore. 

All these readings and psychics are a crap shoot, honestly.  Something I am realizing more and more.  If they get something right, it's prob just a lucky guess

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2018, 04:22:06 AM »
I broke and had a cheap read. Rekha on bitwine. Has anyone tried her? She picked up well and didnt sugar coat.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:12 PM »
I’ve read with Rekha and she seemed ok.  She’s extremely nice and professional.  Picked up well, but felt like I was holding the convo and leading it moreover than her which frustrated me. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2018, 08:23:54 PM »
Has anyone tried a woman name Angel Readings on bitwine? I read with her and she predicted a few things correctly including how persistant a man in my life would be in trying to talk to me which has been occuring lately. I only read with her once for about 5min. But she connected well with telling me the truth.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2018, 09:08:19 PM »
Has anyone tried a woman name Angel Readings on bitwine? I read with her and she predicted a few things correctly including how persistant a man in my life would be in trying to talk to me which has been occuring lately. I only read with her once for about 5min. But she connected well with telling me the truth.

YES!!!  I actually read over our transcripts last night from my reading with her a year ago and everything she predicted happened!! The only exception was her timeframe for things. She said dates and months for things and they all happened, but just later on. Regardless, what she said has happened!!!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2018, 10:55:49 PM »
When is she online? I’m thinking of trying her :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2018, 10:58:00 PM »

YES!!!  I actually read over our transcripts last night from my reading with her a year ago and everything she predicted happened!! The only exception was her timeframe for things. She said dates and months for things and they all happened, but just later on. Regardless, what she said has happened!!!

What kind of predictions?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2018, 11:04:07 PM »
For me she predicted my guy would be begging for me to talk to him. This has happened and she predicted this after a major fight we had. She has other predictions for 2 weeks from now so i will have to update but so far so good. She also got things from the past correct without info from me. She uses cards but she has a gift i would say

anything