Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 14748 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2018, 10:01:46 PM »
Hmm weird it seems Miss Clarity’s bitwine profile is gone.

Wow psychiclove that’s awful. I’m so sorry that happened, how heartbreaking.

RM seems to be accurate for me so far, but I don’t know about outcome yet. She was right about a job issue recently. She also seems to be good at telling people if it’s hopeless.

But like any reading, they aren’t perfect or 100% all the time.

Tex, sorry to hear about your negative reading, but from what you described with your POI, it seems RM might have been on point...I think your idea to move ahead and date others seems like the right move, for now anyway.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:04:30 PM by sawthelight »

Offline texmex

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2018, 03:34:16 AM »
I think I was too hard on myself. On second review RM did say that reconciliation looks like a possibility but just not at present. Nothing to do with me but with POI.

No sooner than I posted my reading w RM than I get a text from POI asking me to come by and pick up some stuff that could easily just be PDFed and sent via email!
Combined with the other recent contacts it feels like POI wants to at least be on friendly terms.

Also read with Queen of Cups 18 -  she was great; direct but not harsh as some have found her. She was spot on identifying issues, situation, energy, and predicted reconciliation but also advised on what I need to make sure happens to prevent a short-lived reunion.

I will post updates as time passes.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »
Don't make the same mistake I did in interpreting some small actions (contact and the like) as the POI wants more.  First POI I called about would always contact and come back, but it never amounted to anything, and the outcomes from most of those readers was wrong.

I do think RM is more of a short term reader..meaning, she doesn't feel comfortable predicting too far ahead.  So when she saw no reconciliation for you, it seems as if she meant for the foreseeable future.

It does seem your POI wants to be friends at least.  But i would still move ahead as much as possible...and not put your life on hold, as RM advised.

anything