Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174164 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »
She said up front... not she didn't said. Sorry typo that I was too late to edit out.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2018, 04:54:10 PM »
She said up front... not she didn't said. Sorry typo that I was too late to edit out.

So I guess she sees a year out?  She said mine is headed in the right direction and that it will turn into a very loving relationship...which was nice to hear.   I got the impression the runes would have picked up if it was hopeless...

When I read with her the first time, I admit, i wasn't impressed at the time, but she was right in that things wouldn't move forward.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2018, 05:04:51 PM »

So I guess she sees a year out?  She said mine is headed in the right direction and that it will turn into a very loving relationship...which was nice to hear.   I got the impression the runes would have picked up if it was hopeless...

Basically in her first reading for me, she said she didn't see anything changing in the next year "or so," however, she also said the runes don't rule out the outcome that I want in general, so it could happen out beyond that year - and that was when she noted that the further out she looks, the less accurate the runes are. But it sounds like the runes do have a way of indicating something isn't going to happen the way you want it to so I would agree with what you said about having picked it up if it was hopeless.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2018, 05:07:34 PM »

Basically in her first reading for me, she said she didn't see anything changing in the next year "or so," however, she also said the runes don't rule out the outcome that I want in general, so it could happen out beyond that year - and that was when she noted that the further out she looks, the less accurate the runes are. But it sounds like the runes do have a way of indicating something isn't going to happen the way you want it to so I would agree with what you said about having picked it up if it was hopeless.

exactly.  Her feedback seems to indicate the same...so let's see lol.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2018, 12:54:02 AM »
Rune mistress’s Work predictions came thru. I like her a lot....I’m glad I gave her a second try.

Great! I’m glad you did too. Something about her energy is good and she seems like a realistic reader. Actually I need to get an update with her. Thanks for reminding me

She does have good energy....and she doesn’t bs with lots of unnecessary info :)

Wanted to give my experience with RM as well. For someone who doesn’t claim a psychic ability, I’m super impressed with what she picked up on with very little information. She doesn’t waste time and she’s very clear with what she says. She definitely picked up on the current situation and very specific struggles that my ex deals with. She said that there should be an increase in communication and effort in a few weeks, so hopefully this matches up with runes being good for short term. hopefully I can report back as her being spot on with at least short term predictions.

Also FYI, for anyone interested, she stated that runes aren’t good for physical details, but she gave a sense of what was happening, and she was spot on about the current regardless (again the circumstances are pretty unique).

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2018, 01:34:22 AM »

Also FYI, for anyone interested, she stated that runes aren’t good for physical details, but she gave a sense of what was happening, and she was spot on about the current regardless (again the circumstances are pretty unique).

Can you explain more about what you mean by physical details?

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2018, 01:53:52 AM »

Can you explain more about what you mean by physical details?

I asked her how has my ex been occupying his time, so I don’t think she can get a sense of where he’s been.

So that’s the context that she said that statement.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 01:55:58 AM by Wildeck »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2018, 01:59:17 AM »
Oh got it, that makes sense.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »
Rune mistress’s Work predictions came thru. I like her a lot....I’m glad I gave her a second try.

Great! I’m glad you did too. Something about her energy is good and she seems like a realistic reader. Actually I need to get an update with her. Thanks for reminding me

She does have good energy....and she doesn’t bs with lots of unnecessary info :)

Wanted to give my experience with RM as well. For someone who doesn’t claim a psychic ability, I’m super impressed with what she picked up on with very little information. She doesn’t waste time and she’s very clear with what she says. She definitely picked up on the current situation and very specific struggles that my ex deals with. She said that there should be an increase in communication and effort in a few weeks, so hopefully this matches up with runes being good for short term. hopefully I can report back as her being spot on with at least short term predictions.

WOW, cool..yea I like her a lot (Rune Mistress)..she's straight and to the point, and I know she's accurate as far as my situation.  Doesn't try to milk you for money either.

So many scammers on Bitwine, she's one of the real ones.

I tried a new reader today and was so mad at myself lol, what a waste.  She gave me so info that I know to be true and said she saw a positive future..and then, at the end of the reading, turned it around into she doesn't see things progressing.  Afterward, i read through her FB and several people said she did this to them to try to sell them some kind of energy clearings or spells...SMH.  Shame on me for not reading that first.  Lots of them on there pull that crap.

I believe there's a special place in hell for those people.

Offline texmex

« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2018, 10:38:07 AM »
Read with RM. She contradicted just about all of the other readings I have received. No reconciliation. POI wants friendship connection. No other men for POI right now. Details around me and POI and situation were good enough that I respect her reading. Did say that staying connected as friends could lead to reconciliation down the line according to runes;  however, also said not to put my life on hold.
Tapped into POIs fear - the unknown- and why she backed off me...

As much as I hate it - the energy was good and I for some reason my gut says she is dead on. This hurts but the reading is keeping in line with what I am seeing. POI has reached out 3 times and daughter wants reconnect but not because she is in love with me. She wants to know there is no bad blood and wants to know we’re still connected and I can serve as model for kid. Whether that becomes more is up in the air. Finally, this fits with other readers that I respect ... they’re saying that reconnect is closer to the end of the year. I think my only chance is to be a friend first and see what happens while I pursue other love interests.

This reading makes the most sense to me of all of the readings I have received.Time to face the truth.

Offline texmex

« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2018, 10:55:56 AM »
Light-

Can you tell me Miss Clarity’s screen name on bitwine? I searched under Miss Clarity but didn’t find anyone with that specific handle.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2018, 05:56:39 PM »
Light-

Can you tell me Miss Clarity’s screen name on bitwine? I searched under Miss Clarity but didn’t find anyone with that specific handle.
The only one I could fine was on their other site, PO: https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/1610-miss-clarity

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2018, 08:35:51 PM »
I read with RM two years back.  At the time I thought she was the bees knees and liked the fact she made herself seem like someone who didn't overreach when she made predictions. I had been developing feelings for a male friend and basically asked if she saw things ever turning romantic between us. She accurately picked up that, at the time I was asking the question, communication had sort of slowed between us. When I asked why he was being distant and if she saw other women around him, she told me he was just busy/distracted and that the runes indicated that there weren't/wouldn't be any other women around him. She said in about 2-3 months we'd be in a serious long-term relationship and ultimately marry. Needless to say 3 months later, he told me he had met the 'love of his life' and pretty much stopped talking to me. Fast forward 2 years later, I found out that he and the woman RM didn't see around him just got married. So I'm thinking maybe the runes are able to vaguely pick up on present energies (i.e. the slow-down in our communication) but I can say that in my reading, at least, that involved a 1-sentence explanation with the rest of my reading predicting a future romance (and possible marriage) between us that never even remotely came close to happening. I'm not quite sure how runes work but, retrospectively, I'm wondering if maybe she just generally saw A marriage coming up for him and then just assumed it would be with me?  I think this is an example of why you might need some psychic ability to read cards/runes because even if the runes manage to pick up an event,  the reader still needs to know how or if that event even applies to you.  :'(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2018, 10:01:46 PM »
Hmm weird it seems Miss Clarity’s bitwine profile is gone.

Wow psychiclove that’s awful. I’m so sorry that happened, how heartbreaking.

RM seems to be accurate for me so far, but I don’t know about outcome yet. She was right about a job issue recently. She also seems to be good at telling people if it’s hopeless.

But like any reading, they aren’t perfect or 100% all the time.

Tex, sorry to hear about your negative reading, but from what you described with your POI, it seems RM might have been on point...I think your idea to move ahead and date others seems like the right move, for now anyway.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:04:30 PM by sawthelight »

Offline texmex

« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2018, 03:34:16 AM »
I think I was too hard on myself. On second review RM did say that reconciliation looks like a possibility but just not at present. Nothing to do with me but with POI.

No sooner than I posted my reading w RM than I get a text from POI asking me to come by and pick up some stuff that could easily just be PDFed and sent via email!
Combined with the other recent contacts it feels like POI wants to at least be on friendly terms.

Also read with Queen of Cups 18 -  she was great; direct but not harsh as some have found her. She was spot on identifying issues, situation, energy, and predicted reconciliation but also advised on what I need to make sure happens to prevent a short-lived reunion.

I will post updates as time passes.