Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174155 times)

Offline YellowLove

Bitwine Psychics
« on: July 23, 2017, 11:04:49 PM »
So for awhile I've been trying psychics on Bitwine. Here are some that I've used that have been quite accurate for me:

Pixie Dust (my top favorite) - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/263021-pixiedust28 - she's insanely good. She can pick up on a person's sign and all. She's neat in that she'll meditate for about 10-15 min (you won't be charged) and then she'll sync right in. She may need your DOB (in some readings she's needed mine and others she didn't). SHE DOES NOT GIVE OUT TIMEFRAMES. Please respect this. Usually (from my experience) what she tells you will more than likely happen within three months. This is from MY EXPERIENCE however, so YMMV.

Miss Elena - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/262201-advisorlitedove - She was pretty good and straight forward with things. She will ask for name and DOB but will zoom on in from there. She'll give time if she picks up on anything. I wouldn't press her for time. She's incredibly sweet though.

Siobhan Darroch - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56662-siobhandarroch - She's another one of my ultra top favorites. She may ask for DOB, tbh, I read with her quite a lot so I think she's gotten use to me and my energy. Just keep in mind she may ask. She's been just as bang on as Pixie has been for me. She doesn't grab signs like Pixie can, but she's still really good.

Lily Oak- http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/326211-lilyoak - She's a good tarot reader. I do recommend her. She does ask for DOB. She'll want all your questions (that you can think of) in the beginning, and then she just goes on from there.

Spirit Messages -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55988-spiritmessages- She has cheap rates and will immediately ask for JUST first name and DOB of you and the parties involved (if you know them). She knew exactly on how I'd move on and predicted accurately on when the new person would arrive. She's an incredibly ethical reader (not saying that the others aren't). She won't charge or even accept the charge if she feels she isn't connecting.

Sansanvi - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/151921-sansanvi-She hasn't been on there in awhile, but she was bang on on how my ex dumped me and etc. It still shocks me on how she got that b/c I never really went into full detail with any psychic on really what had happened.

I've tried a lot on that site (I know, I know) so ask me if you see anyone else on there that you're weary of trying. The ones I wouldn't try again would definitely be Dino and Lidia LaDelle. Dino is unethical as I've seen him delete quite a few negative reviews. They even went so far as to delete the person's account that left it. Lidia can be accurate honestly, but she's a b*tch and is clearly all about money. They're part of the mini bubble that'll share information: Those two, Jamey, Count Marco (who's related to Dino), etc. So definitely tread lightly.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 11:48:55 PM »
Pixie Dust and Celeste are all very good readers on there...also Kassie Kai

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:06:09 PM by bluebelle »

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 12:09:22 AM »
Cindy S, Miss Ann and Celeste are all very good readers on there...also Kassie Kai

Kassie Kai has been a hit/miss for me. I stopped reading with her though as there was a huge miss on her part my last time.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 12:11:12 AM »
Siobhan Darroch was awful for me lol....so generic..typical hot cold man speech..

Offline Epic08

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 12:24:46 AM »
Anyone try Maharaani? I've read with her and she seems ethical but I'm waiting on predictions

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 01:02:49 AM »
Anyone try Maharaani? I've read with her and she seems ethical but I'm waiting on predictions

I did..she gave me same readings on two different guys verbatim

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 01:43:59 AM »
Siobhan Darroch was awful for me lol....so generic..typical hot cold man speech..

Dang, but it goes to show that a psychic that works for one may not work for another.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 02:08:35 AM »

Sigh....I'm sorry. I wanted to believe her but now I'm not so sure

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 11:46:50 AM »
Anyone has tried lady kathryn or stephanie Theresa?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 01:27:49 PM »

well you never know, as one thing I've learned from these forums, not one reader works for everyone lol!  she has lots of good reviews.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 01:31:23 PM »

well you never know, as one thing I've learned from these forums, not one reader works for everyone lol!  she has lots of good reviews.

I tried to chat with her last week and she couldn't connect with me  but advised that she would email me later and I never received an email so now I'm not sure what to think of her

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 01:34:11 PM »
it's funny, when she gave me the identical reading for second guy, and I pointed it out, she said "perhaps I am not the reader for you" and clicked off...which was like wtf?  LOL.  someone on the other forums (SPS) said she did the same thing to them, so who knows...

Offline Epic08

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 05:19:21 PM »
it's funny, when she gave me the identical reading for second guy, and I pointed it out, she said "perhaps I am not the reader for you" and clicked off...which was like wtf?  LOL.  someone on the other forums (SPS) said she did the same thing to them, so who knows...
That's so frustrating. It's so discouraging when you get readings like that

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 06:36:20 PM »

I know... at least I didn't have to fork over any money.  that's what I like about bitwine, they have the three free introductory minutes so you can tell if you are connecting or not. 

Others on there, not so ethical lol...

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:06:45 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 06:52:28 PM »

I know... at least I didn't have to fork over any money.  that's what I like about bitwine, they have the three free introductory minutes so you can tell if you are connecting or not.  when I first read with CindyS, she used the first three, and then tacked on another three to make sure she was connecting before she started charging me.  So six free minutes to make sure she was getting the connection.

Others on there, not so ethical lol...

Yep that's why I prefer bitwine than keen... on keen when you don't connect at all to a psychic you still paid them 3 minutes for nothing