Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 176384 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2019, 04:19:22 PM »
Gothic Genie, Irish Carol Psychic, Tattooed Psychic are some of my go to’s 😀

Are those on Bitwine? I've never heard of them before.

Offline Love2020

« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2019, 05:11:09 PM »
everyone, from rachel marie, miss ann, psychic ari.... everyone said my ex is coming back, and he did twice. Last night he said we need to let each other go.... heartbroken, completely heartbroken. Ari says he is going to come back again, i cant take it anymore..... :( :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2019, 05:39:54 PM »
everyone, from rachel marie, miss ann, psychic ari.... everyone said my ex is coming back, and he did twice. Last night he said we need to let each other go.... heartbroken, completely heartbroken. Ari says he is going to come back again, i cant take it anymore..... :( :(

can't imagine what you must be going through. remember time heals all wounds, this feeling won't last forever:(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #318 on: March 31, 2019, 06:21:32 PM »
So sorry you are going thru this. 😔

Offline happyk

« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2019, 10:11:00 PM »

Sorry, love. A lot of us here have gone through similar experience and we can all relate with you and know how painful it is. I hope Ari is right but I also hope you find strength to make right decision for yourself. Time will make everything better, have faith and know you deserve the best.

Offline Love2020

« Reply #320 on: March 31, 2019, 10:28:44 PM »
ari and miss and are still saying hes going to come back again, my heart cant take it anymore. its like my world is over.

josh34

« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2019, 01:02:47 PM »
Gothic Genie, Irish Carol Psychic, Tattooed Psychic are some of my go to’s 😀

Are those on Bitwine? I've never heard of them before.

Ooops I thought I was in a Purple Ocean thread  :o :o

:-X I'd be REALLY careful with them if they're on po. Not saying they're fake, but

They're probably fake.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2019, 02:55:37 PM »
ari and miss and are still saying hes going to come back again, my heart cant take it anymore. its like my world is over.

I'm really sorry your going through this, I know it's heartbreaking and destabilizing. For what it's worth though, during a recent breakup with POI where I thought that was IT, Ari told me it wasn't over and what he c was feeling etc. I can say bow, a couple weeks after, we're together, everything Ari said was the truth. I also consulted with Tara on CP who have an actual date of reconciliation which, as much as I didn't believe it, it happened. So if Ari is seeing him coming back, more likely than not, he's probably gonna return. Wishing you all the best xxxx

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2019, 02:29:45 PM »
Wanted to know if anyone has had readings with Raynee (who’s on both Bitwine and another site) and if so, how was she?

just read with her. Overall positive  :-* will update. I think she is very good and picked up on a lot.  ;D she doesnt just tell you what you want to hear. Will update accordingly .

Offline maggs30

« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2020, 05:10:22 PM »
Anyone that has read with Pixie Dust I have a question. Does she call people mama? I ask because I read with her and that is what she called me but that is also his pet name for me so I was kind of stunned and thrown off.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2020, 05:56:17 PM »
Anyone that has read with Pixie Dust I have a question. Does she call people mama? I ask because I read with her and that is what she called me but that is also his pet name for me so I was kind of stunned and thrown off.

Yes, she calls people mama. It's very common in the NYC region - she's from NJ.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #326 on: January 21, 2020, 07:08:35 PM »
Yes its her version of dear. 

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2020, 10:55:09 PM »
I read with her quite a bit a couple of years ago and nothing she predicted panned out. She’s very sweet but nothing happened. I wasted a lot of money on bitwine readers and nothing happened with any of them

Offline maggs30

« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2020, 10:57:52 PM »
She is an empath she picked up his emotions and the way his mind works exactly. Predictions from empath are always about 50/50. She pegged my guy as basing all life decisions on logic instead of emotion. That's 100% him.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #329 on: January 21, 2020, 11:07:32 PM »
She is an empath she picked up his emotions and the way his mind works exactly. Predictions from empath are always about 50/50. She pegged my guy as basing all life decisions on logic instead of emotion. That's 100% him.

hmmmm interesting, thanks! i heard shes good a picking up signs of you and your POI...was she able to do that? sorry for the question, i'm just curious more than anything lol

She didn't mention signs to me but asked our birthdays. She took a few minutes to connect and didn't charge for that. She asked if I knew about his baby mama to confirm the connection and if I knew a few other things. Once I verified she dove in.

anything