Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174156 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 10:32:19 AM »
I really like maharani... she's the only psychic ever who told me to stop getting readings cause I'm just spending money and it won't speed things up :)

Siobhan seemed really good but she did give me the hot/cold thing... maybe that's her go to... then again she's been accurate on the last two reads.

Hated spiritmessages she made me cry

Obvy agree on CindyS being good

Disagree on Lidia ladelle and especially Dino!! I absolutely love Dino. Lidia can be scary good at times has absolutely nailed timing for me at times but then way off on others... and basically outcomes were wrong so wouldn't recommend but I don't think she's as bad as the OP wrote her up to be.

Dino is kind, patient, he is a bit chatty but that's fine, he's been accurate for me, and he's honestly becoming a friend. He has a way of being funny and cheering me up. So he's one of my faves.

Celeste changed her reading like a week into it ? Because apparently a new person showed up like if you're psychic how didn't you see that (I have no confirmation on this)

I absolutely love Rachel Marie but she's hard (super hard) to catch.

She's newere but I also really like Lauren Divine.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 11:22:27 AM »
Lily oak is very good

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2017, 02:58:42 PM »
Lily oak is very good
She is very argumentative in her negative reviews IMO. On the last one she changed her story of what she was telling the client.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2017, 03:03:00 PM »
I read with Maharaani on Fiverr and she is very confident in her delivery. I purchased a four question reading and three out of the four can't be confirmed but one of the questions, since time has past IS DEAD WRONG. She didn't leave me wanting more from her.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 03:42:44 PM »
Lily oak is very good

I chatted with her recently and she was definitely more realistic than a lot others. Not a fairytale reader and not the usual hot/cold crap reader. It's too early for me to comment on her predictions but she gave me details which directly applied to my situation.

Has anyone had predictions manifest from Lily Oak?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2017, 07:27:43 PM »
I really like maharani... she's the only psychic ever who told me to stop getting readings cause I'm just spending money and it won't speed things up :)

Siobhan seemed really good but she did give me the hot/cold thing... maybe that's her go to... then again she's been accurate on the last two reads.

Hated spiritmessages she made me cry

Obvy agree on CindyS being good

Disagree on Lidia ladelle and especially Dino!! I absolutely love Dino. Lidia can be scary good at times has absolutely nailed timing for me at times but then way off on others... and basically outcomes were wrong so wouldn't recommend but I don't think she's as bad as the OP wrote her up to be.

Dino is kind, patient, he is a bit chatty but that's fine, he's been accurate for me, and he's honestly becoming a friend. He has a way of being funny and cheering me up. So he's one of my faves.

Celeste changed her reading like a week into it ? Because apparently a new person showed up like if you're psychic how didn't you see that (I have no confirmation on this)

I absolutely love Rachel Marie but she's hard (super hard) to catch.

She's newere but I also really like Lauren Divine.

We would just have to agree to disagree. Lidia was downright nasty to me. Im sure she has a gift, but I'll never go to her again. And dino was wrong for me but I do have screenshots from when he had a negative and gone within that same day...and it wasn't from me.

How did Spirit make you cry?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:30:28 PM by YellowLove »

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2017, 07:33:13 PM »
Lily oak is very good

I chatted with her recently and she was definitely more realistic than a lot others. Not a fairytale reader and not the usual hot/cold crap reader. It's too early for me to comment on her predictions but she gave me details which directly applied to my situation.

Has anyone had predictions manifest from Lily Oak?

I have a prediction from her pending still but in the past she did tell me about how my ex and I were completely done and how we couldn't be friends now bc of the raw feelings but that we would have slight communication...she was right.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2017, 07:48:31 PM »
Anyone tried mama Roberts ?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2017, 08:05:40 PM »

Yea..nope.  LOL.  she's more of a mind reader than a psychic.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2017, 08:12:09 PM »

Yea..nope.  LOL.  she's more of a mind reader than a psychic.

What's making you believe this?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2017, 08:47:10 PM »

I have a prediction from her pending still but in the past she did tell me about how my ex and I were completely done and how we couldn't be friends now bc of the raw feelings but that we would have slight communication...she was right.

Thanks. Sorry things didn't work out with your ex but good to know she was honest with you. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
If anyone tried aqua marine please let me know, im interested in trying her out, her reviews are good.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2017, 09:19:20 PM »

Thanks. Sorry things didn't work out with your ex but good to know she was honest with you.

No need to be sorry :) I'm glad now that things didn't work out. He just wasn't a good match for me, now that I look back.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2017, 12:04:36 AM »
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Rachel Marie? It's impossible to catch her available

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2017, 12:22:51 AM »
Sign up for her text alerts when she's available. But I'll warn you, I've been reading with her for a few years so we are somewhat friends now (will chat longer uncharged about life) and she has some people that sit online all day waiting for her to come on and pounce.

She no longer lives in the US so her private site contact methods aren't exactly up and running yet.

She's a big believer, though, in when the time is right you will get her. She has about 75-100 unread messages (inboxed) on bitwine so trying that way isn't exactly the best either cause she never gets a free second to not be on live chat ha!

anything