Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 175961 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »
Right, Angel Readings says on her profile she will not read for anyone too frequently--she feels reading accuracy is diminished if the sessions occur too closely together. (If fact she refused my recent request because it has only been 3 weeks since my last one.) It's probably a smart practice for us--and our wallets.

Here is what she publishes on her listing:

"DO NOT CALL ON A DAILY/WEEKLY basis. PLEASE WAIT at least 4/6 weeks (ideally 2 months) after ANY reading to receive accurate messages."

Offline moonstar

« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2018, 02:15:14 PM »
It was my first time reading with her. But yes she does say on her profile after ANY reading, I just wondered if she refused to read for anyone else

Offline marciamia

« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2018, 02:48:07 PM »
anyone read with clara love reader? a lot of her reviews are of predictions coming true from different people and not just generic reviews so curious if anyone has had experience with her.

I read with her on June 27 of this year and I knew she was full of shit when she told me all of this:

“Yes, I do see that sometimes they are hard to read and makes you feel like youre just friends sometimes. but i do see deep thoughts in his mind about you and marriage. and i do see a love connection and strong attraction from him towards you, i do see that you cant stop thinking about you and i know you just want to get this started and enjoy him to the fullest i do see that he was thinkinga bout you 4 night ago before he slept and smiled. He’s pretending to play it cool but I see he’s very nervous and doesn’t want to loose you. hes worth your time and heart and i know he just makes you smile so much. there was a magic when he first looked into your eyes that night you first saw him and i do see that he felt the same way about you”

I interject her by saying “I’m not sure you’re reading the right person” because I knew all of that was bullshit because that was definitely NOT the case between POI and I and she says “aww let us re connect another time then, my energies get exhausted sometimes and i would love to give you a reading another time”

That crap sounded too lovey dovey, hunky dory, super fairytalish to me lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2018, 02:59:19 PM »
Right, Angel Readings says on her profile she will not read for anyone too frequently--she feels reading accuracy is diminished if the sessions occur too closely together. (If fact she refused my recent request because it has only been 3 weeks since my last one.) It's probably a smart practice for us--and our wallets.

Here is what she publishes on her listing:

"DO NOT CALL ON A DAILY/WEEKLY basis. PLEASE WAIT at least 4/6 weeks (ideally 2 months) after ANY reading to receive accurate messages."

that's pretty cool that she doesn't seem money hungry and tries to truly help..I admire when readers do that..whether they are right or wrong in the end is another story, but at least she seems ethical, which counts for a lot.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »
Never understood this "too many readings disrupt energy" thing...if they're connecting to God or their guides why does it matter what your energy is like? Plus, readings will only disrupt your energy if they have a negative effect on you (make you more confused etc)

I read somewhere that it's not good to get back to back readings (which I have done SO many times) because the readers can pick up each other's readings and enegies and just regurgitate that info back to you...I know it happened to me a few times where I would get one negative reading, and then try another reader to feel better and then get yet another negative read..etc...same with positive.

candiednut

« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2018, 03:04:20 PM »
Never understood this "too many readings disrupt energy" thing...if they're connecting to God or their guides why does it matter what your energy is like? Plus, readings will only disrupt your energy if they have a negative effect on you (make you more confused etc)

I read somewhere that it's not good to get back to back readings (which I have done SO many times) because the readers can pick up each other's readings and enegies and just regurgitate that info back to you...I know it happened to me a few times where I would get one negative reading, and then try another reader to feel better and then get yet another negative read..etc...same with positive.

I understand but if they're connecting to guides, or your higher self why would they "pick up" another reader's energy? Doesn't this prove that they're only reading your thoughts, whats "around" you versus the higher truth? Could this be the reason why they can get past/current eerily accurate but not the future?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2018, 03:07:30 PM »

I understand but if they're connecting to guides, or your higher self why would they "pick up" another reader's energy? Doesn't this prove that they're only reading your thoughts, whats "around" you versus the higher truth? Could this be the reason why they can get past/current eerily accurate but not the future?

yep I agree with you, absolutely.

josh34

« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2018, 07:07:02 PM »
Anyone reading with angel readings? Updates?

Also I wanted to ask about miss ann, and cari angel?

When you read with angel readings did she tell you whether you´ve had too many readings recently? She told me she couldn´t read for me because she felt I had as there were too many energies around...

With regards to Miss Ann, I am waiting for her prediction to happen... however I read with her last year regarding a previous POI, and she was spot on with my situation and outcome/sequence of events. So I´m hoping she will be correct again this time round. She doesn´t give timeframes, however so I have no clue when to expect anything to happen. More than a month has passed since my reading with her.

I don't know how being psychic works, but I'd assume there's a reason as to why she isn't accepting back-to-back calls. Either way, it shows she's not money-hungry, yes? :P

And I want to speak to her! I see so many reviews of Miss Ann on things coming to pass, and I'm intrigued.:)

Thank you for your update! I do hope that things pass for you!

Offline mixielove

« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2018, 08:43:52 AM »
I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

Pixie dust is a negative reader, if she picks up on a third party despite the nature of the relationship i.e POI is casually dating and simply around female energy she will immediately advise you to move on without a second thought. First time I tried her she couldn't connect with me at all and when she tried to connect her validations didn't match up so she didn't charge for my time.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt since many people on here were singing her praises so I tried again with her a few weeks later and she got my zodiac sign wrong, kept constantly guessing other stuff and kept saying she saw a water sign male around me which again didn't pair up and wasn't possible with my lifestyle at the time. The overall reading I had with her was negative guess work so I simply dismissed what she said.

I tried her twice and each time she couldn't connect to me and kept asking about male water signs around me lol There is none, btw.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #219 on: December 10, 2018, 02:00:35 PM »
Anyone reading with angel readings? Updates?

Also I wanted to ask about miss ann, and cari angel?

When you read with angel readings did she tell you whether you´ve had too many readings recently? She told me she couldn´t read for me because she felt I had as there were too many energies around...

With regards to Miss Ann, I am waiting for her prediction to happen... however I read with her last year regarding a previous POI, and she was spot on with my situation and outcome/sequence of events. So I´m hoping she will be correct again this time round. She doesn´t give timeframes, however so I have no clue when to expect anything to happen. More than a month has passed since my reading with her.

I don't know how being psychic works, but I'd assume there's a reason as to why she isn't accepting back-to-back calls. Either way, it shows she's not money-hungry, yes? :P

And I want to speak to her! I see so many reviews of Miss Ann on things coming to pass, and I'm intrigued.:)

Thank you for your update! I do hope that things pass for you!

I tried reading with Angel readings again today as enough time has passed since I´ve had other readings, and I discovered she has blocked me! How bizarre!!

Offline mayflower

« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2019, 11:03:51 AM »
Read with Clara love about a week ago and it was def fairy taley but she got some weird things correct too. Maybe I guess they could really apply to anyone. One thing she said was my POI really loves my figure. He sent me a message a couple days ago really complimenting my body (I’ve been Working out). She gave me the whole last night he couldn’t stop thinking about you gig I brushed it off and the next day I get a text from poi going damn I can’t stop thinking about you. I asked her if there is a sign that all of this is true and she said in 2-3 weeks he will say something that will melt my heart - well he’s said a bunch of sweet things since but nothing that’s “melted my heart”. She did tell me we will marry it’s our destiny. Anyone else get the marry line? I feel like she may have some kind of gift but I want to verify with you all haha.

I read other comments and found out same some part like about hair. Yes probably can use some sentences for many women here.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2019, 01:41:36 PM »
I highly recommend Spiritual Practitioner Cody, Spiritual Tina and Psychic Sally Mitchell. All three have been insanely accurate for me!!

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2019, 07:28:40 PM »
Have some updates for contact prediction only, the outcome is still too early to tell.
So it's been completely silent between POI and I for about 3 weeks now. It left me in a lot of confusion and heartache.

Who was accurate:
-Moon Pixie: contacted her on 22nd, said she felt he would reach out in 3 weeks, but it felt sooner, won't take that long. The contact landed 12 days after her reading
-Psychic Ari: said he would reach out earliest 5-6 days or just over a week from reading, at most 2 weeks but she didn't feel it would be that long. It was 8 days
-Advisorterra: first contact prediction didn't come through, asked her to check again since she's accurate for a lot of people, second one came through, feeling a bit iffy though

Who was wrong:
-MagicSong: said it would be a few weeks to a month (I read with her just about a week ago)
-Diego Conti: kept telling me he was going to reach out 1 week after the silence started, went to him several times, kept saying a week, then went back a week later and said few days
-DomineCandrews: kept saying a week each time I went back
-SpiritualJav: I thought he/she was real for awhile but wrong this time and also just didn't pick up on anything, all generic scam type words
-Diana Hart: said 1 week and kept delaying, but she also said timing is not her best, feel like she picks up on things, too early to tell
-Ariel Lyric
-Lookout Mountain Medium: said 1 week, I felt she picked up on the situation though, we'll see

Others:
Shelly UK: 3 markers came through in the 10 days leading up to contact, she predicted contact in a few days but didn't come through, she even said not to hold on to it/let it go and POI told me he held back several times

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:04:01 PM by Serendipity »

ladya

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2019, 07:42:00 PM »
Have some updates for contact prediction only, the outcome is still too early to tell.
So it's been completely silent between POI and I for about 3 weeks now. It left me in a lot of confusion and heartache.

Who was accurate:
-Moon Pixie: contacted her on 22nd, said she felt he would reach out in 3 weeks, but it felt sooner, won't take that long. The contact landed 12 days after her reading
-Psychic Ari: said he would reach out earliest 5-6 days or just over a week from reading, at most 2 weeks but she didn't feel it would be that long. She nailed it on the over a little week, it's been 8 days
-Advisorterra: first contact prediction didn't come through, asked her to check again since she's accurate for a lot of people, second one came through, feeling a bit iffy though

Who was wrong:
-MagicSong: said it would be a few weeks to a month (I read with her just about a week ago)
-Diego Conti: kept telling me he was going to reach out 1 week after the silence started, went to him several times, kept saying a week, then went back a week later and said few days
-SpiritualJav: I thought he/she was real for awhile but wrong this time and also just didn't pick up on anything, all generic scam type words
-Diana Hart: said 1 week and kept delaying, but she also said timing is not her best, feel like she picks up on things, too early to tell
-Ariel Lyric
-Lookout Mountain Medium: said 1 week, I felt she picked up on the situation though, we'll see

How do you feel about Diego overall?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2019, 07:54:02 PM »

Who was accurate:
-Psychic Ari: said he would reach out earliest 5-6 days or just over a week from reading, at most 2 weeks but she didn't feel it would be that long. She nailed it on the over a little week, it's been 8 days

Who was wrong:
-Ariel Lyric

How do you feel about Diego overall?

I felt he picked up on the situation pretty well, including some of my fears and worries. He made some predictions for February so I will have to wait to comment on those in terms of POI intentions, etc. How was he for you?