Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174174 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2018, 03:13:15 PM »
I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

Pixie dust is a negative reader, if she picks up on a third party despite the nature of the relationship i.e POI is casually dating and simply around female energy she will immediately advise you to move on without a second thought. First time I tried her she couldn't connect with me at all and when she tried to connect her validations didn't match up so she didn't charge for my time.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt since many people on here were singing her praises so I tried again with her a few weeks later and she got my zodiac sign wrong, kept constantly guessing other stuff and kept saying she saw a water sign male around me which again didn't pair up and wasn't possible with my lifestyle at the time. The overall reading I had with her was negative guess work so I simply dismissed what she said.

In my case it was quite positive (my POI will reach out, etc) but I also had the feeling she was guessing and asked a few questions so that she could tell me something. I did not feel any connection at all.

yea...when I read with her, I had two guys around and she actually got both signs on her own, so she has a gift, but I don't think predictions are her strong point. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2018, 05:46:46 PM »
I wonder, has Pixie ever given anyone a positive outcome for love?  I read thru her FB, and it seems for the most part, she doesn't. 

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2018, 11:29:48 PM »
I've read some on here say she gives positive outcomes but it seems rare. I think she is one of those readers who feels when you and your ex split it's best to move on, leave it in the past and don't look back. Even if there is a small window I hope, she doesn't seem to entertain it. Can you post the link to her page? I'm curious to see it!

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2018, 01:35:47 AM »
I wonder, has Pixie ever given anyone a positive outcome for love?  I read thru her FB, and it seems for the most part, she doesn't.

Yes, she gave me a positive prediction regarding my POI. Her reading about the present was not very accurate, but can't tell about prediction yet.

ladya

« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2018, 10:10:15 PM »
anyone read with clara love reader? a lot of her reviews are of predictions coming true from different people and not just generic reviews so curious if anyone has had experience with her.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #200 on: November 22, 2018, 03:18:45 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Just read with Clara love reader yesterday. She seems to be a fairy tale reader. Has given me a prediction for 6 weeks, will update if it comes to pass.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2018, 04:18:04 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Just read with Clara love reader yesterday. She seems to be a fairy tale reader. Has given me a prediction for 6 weeks, will update if it comes to pass.

I agree, tried her on purple ocean, definitely a fairytale reader. 

ladya

« Reply #202 on: November 22, 2018, 04:22:29 PM »
damn. she has so many good reviews too lol. nvm then. thanks for your input. what did she tell you guys in the reading? was any of it specific?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:07:05 PM by ladya »

Offline seeker123

« Reply #203 on: November 22, 2018, 06:14:17 PM »
damn. she has so many good reviews too lol. nvm then. thanks for your input. what did she tell you guys in the reading? was any of it specific?

In a gist, this is what she said - He has been thinking about me like crazy, but has a wall up his heart because of experience with past relationship. He is in love with me, keeps dreaming about me and will reach out in 6 weeks.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #204 on: November 22, 2018, 07:18:48 PM »

She told me POI had so much going on in his life, that he loves me deeply, and that we will become more serious last July. Opposite happened, we barely spoke all month

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #205 on: November 23, 2018, 06:56:24 PM »

In a gist, this is what she said - He has been thinking about me like crazy, but has a wall up his heart because of experience with past relationship. He is in love with me, keeps dreaming about me and will reach out in 6 weeks.
It seem she just give you some stock lines that can apply to anyone.

Offline montauk

« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2018, 08:04:49 AM »
anyone read with clara love reader? a lot of her reviews are of predictions coming true from different people and not just generic reviews so curious if anyone has had experience with her.
weirdly even though her readings seemed too fairy tale like, a lot of things even timelines she gave did pass, like once she said "he wants to treat you like a princess", like in an extremely sugar coated way that's hard to believe, but when we met next he did gave me an expensive gift,
and once she told me his work situation will get much better in 6 months, and then later he told me the same thing also in 6months.. so idk if it's just guessing.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »
Clara was off for me too.  Kept saying someone. New qould pop into my life that will make him open his eye. Smh .... if i started dating someone my poi would never know because we don't run in the same circle.  Oh and there was no new guy either. Lol

josh34

« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2018, 04:53:43 AM »
Anyone reading with angel readings? Updates?

Also I wanted to ask about miss ann, and cari angel?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2018, 12:13:07 PM »
Anyone reading with angel readings? Updates?

Also I wanted to ask about miss ann, and cari angel?

When you read with angel readings did she tell you whether you´ve had too many readings recently? She told me she couldn´t read for me because she felt I had as there were too many energies around...

With regards to Miss Ann, I am waiting for her prediction to happen... however I read with her last year regarding a previous POI, and she was spot on with my situation and outcome/sequence of events. So I´m hoping she will be correct again this time round. She doesn´t give timeframes, however so I have no clue when to expect anything to happen. More than a month has passed since my reading with her.

anything