Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 175682 times)

Offline YellowLove

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »
Anyone has tried lady kathryn or stephanie Theresa?

Lady Kathryn was wrong for me. I vibe her as more of a guesser when it comes to me.

Offline nancy

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »

Lady Kathryn was wrong for me. I vibe her as more of a guesser when it comes to me.

Lady Kathryn was wrong for me too.  I believed she is fairly tale reader.   I chatted with her for 10 minutes but nothing she said come true yet. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »

Lady Kathryn was wrong for me too.  I believed she is fairly tale reader.   I chatted with her for 10 minutes but nothing she said come true yet.

Thanks girls, good to know!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 07:48:27 PM »
it's funny, when she gave me the identical reading for second guy, and I pointed it out, she said "perhaps I am not the reader for you" and clicked off...which was like wtf?  LOL.  someone on the other forums (SPS) said she did the same thing to them, so who knows...
That's so frustrating. It's so discouraging when you get readings like that

I know... at least I didn't have to fork over any money.  that's what I like about bitwine, they have the three free introductory minutes so you can tell if you are connecting or not.  when I first read with CindyS, she used the first three, and then tacked on another three to make sure she was connecting before she started charging me.  So six free minutes to make sure she was getting the connection.

Others on there, not so ethical lol...

Yep that's why I prefer bitwine than keen... on keen when you don't connect at all to a psychic you still paid them 3 minutes for nothing

LOL true!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 02:45:19 PM »
Cindy S, Miss Ann and Celeste are all very good readers on there...also Kassie Kai
I tried Celeste. I liked her but her predictions are not until the end of the year. Have her predictions panned out for you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 02:48:45 PM »
Cindy S, Miss Ann and Celeste are all very good readers on there...also Kassie Kai
I tried Celeste. I liked her but her predictions are not until the end of the year. Have her predictions panned out for you?

she didn't give me timing, and I just asked for an overview of the situation when I read with her a while back...so I can't really say she gave predictions.  Lately, the readings I get are more just about finding out the present because I don't think any of them can really see the future lol.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 05:16:49 PM »

she didn't give me timing, and I just asked for an overview of the situation when I read with her a while back...so I can't really say she gave predictions.  Lately, the readings I get are more just about finding out the present because I don't think any of them can really see the future lol.

That's fair and I understand lol

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2017, 01:31:11 PM »
So for awhile I've been trying psychics on Bitwine. Here are some that I've used that have been quite accurate for me:

Pixie Dust (my top favorite) - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/263021-pixiedust28 - she's insanely good. She can pick up on a person's sign and all. She's neat in that she'll meditate for about 10-15 min (you won't be charged) and then she'll sync right in. She may need your DOB (in some readings she's needed mine and others she didn't). SHE DOES NOT GIVE OUT TIMEFRAMES. Please respect this. Usually (from my experience) what she tells you will more than likely happen within three months. This is from MY EXPERIENCE however, so YMMV.

Miss Elena - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/262201-advisorlitedove - She was pretty good and straight forward with things. She will ask for name and DOB but will zoom on in from there. She'll give time if she picks up on anything. I wouldn't press her for time. She's incredibly sweet though.

Siobhan Darroch - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56662-siobhandarroch - She's another one of my ultra top favorites. She may ask for DOB, tbh, I read with her quite a lot so I think she's gotten use to me and my energy. Just keep in mind she may ask. She's been just as bang on as Pixie has been for me. She doesn't grab signs like Pixie can, but she's still really good.

Lily Oak- http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/326211-lilyoak - She's a good tarot reader. I do recommend her. She does ask for DOB. She'll want all your questions (that you can think of) in the beginning, and then she just goes on from there.

Spirit Messages -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55988-spiritmessages- She has cheap rates and will immediately ask for JUST first name and DOB of you and the parties involved (if you know them). She knew exactly on how I'd move on and predicted accurately on when the new person would arrive. She's an incredibly ethical reader (not saying that the others aren't). She won't charge or even accept the charge if she feels she isn't connecting.

Sansanvi - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/151921-sansanvi-She hasn't been on there in awhile, but she was bang on on how my ex dumped me and etc. It still shocks me on how she got that b/c I never really went into full detail with any psychic on really what had happened.

I've tried a lot on that site (I know, I know) so ask me if you see anyone else on there that you're weary of trying. The ones I wouldn't try again would definitely be Dino and Lidia LaDelle. Dino is unethical as I've seen him delete quite a few negative reviews. They even went so far as to delete the person's account that left it. Lidia can be accurate honestly, but she's a b*tch and is clearly all about money. They're part of the mini bubble that'll share information: Those two, Jamey, Count Marco (who's related to Dino), etc. So definitely tread lightly.

I just tried Siobhan Darroch... she was outstanding. She nailed my boyfriend to a T and gave me predictions about the up coming new year as a transition, I'm hoping she's right because she basically nailed everything else! Have her predictions become true for you?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2017, 04:58:05 PM »
So for awhile I've been trying psychics on Bitwine. Here are some that I've used that have been quite accurate for me:

Pixie Dust (my top favorite) - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/263021-pixiedust28 - she's insanely good. She can pick up on a person's sign and all. She's neat in that she'll meditate for about 10-15 min (you won't be charged) and then she'll sync right in. She may need your DOB (in some readings she's needed mine and others she didn't). SHE DOES NOT GIVE OUT TIMEFRAMES. Please respect this. Usually (from my experience) what she tells you will more than likely happen within three months. This is from MY EXPERIENCE however, so YMMV.

Miss Elena - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/262201-advisorlitedove - She was pretty good and straight forward with things. She will ask for name and DOB but will zoom on in from there. She'll give time if she picks up on anything. I wouldn't press her for time. She's incredibly sweet though.

Siobhan Darroch - http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/56662-siobhandarroch - She's another one of my ultra top favorites. She may ask for DOB, tbh, I read with her quite a lot so I think she's gotten use to me and my energy. Just keep in mind she may ask. She's been just as bang on as Pixie has been for me. She doesn't grab signs like Pixie can, but she's still really good.

Lily Oak- http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/326211-lilyoak - She's a good tarot reader. I do recommend her. She does ask for DOB. She'll want all your questions (that you can think of) in the beginning, and then she just goes on from there.

Spirit Messages -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55988-spiritmessages- She has cheap rates and will immediately ask for JUST first name and DOB of you and the parties involved (if you know them). She knew exactly on how I'd move on and predicted accurately on when the new person would arrive. She's an incredibly ethical reader (not saying that the others aren't). She won't charge or even accept the charge if she feels she isn't connecting.

Sansanvi - http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/151921-sansanvi-She hasn't been on there in awhile, but she was bang on on how my ex dumped me and etc. It still shocks me on how she got that b/c I never really went into full detail with any psychic on really what had happened.

I've tried a lot on that site (I know, I know) so ask me if you see anyone else on there that you're weary of trying. The ones I wouldn't try again would definitely be Dino and Lidia LaDelle. Dino is unethical as I've seen him delete quite a few negative reviews. They even went so far as to delete the person's account that left it. Lidia can be accurate honestly, but she's a b*tch and is clearly all about money. They're part of the mini bubble that'll share information: Those two, Jamey, Count Marco (who's related to Dino), etc. So definitely tread lightly.

I just tried Siobhan Darroch... she was outstanding. She nailed my boyfriend to a T and gave me predictions about the up coming new year as a transition, I'm hoping she's right because she basically nailed everything else! Have her predictions become true for you?

She did tell me to text the guy im smitten by now on the 4th and knew right around when he'd text back. Also knew that he was busy and couldn't respond to me right away in,which he told me on his own accord that he was doing paperwork.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 04:22:19 AM »
@YellowLove Have you read with Jessica?

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/80911-raven_star00?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Epic08

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 12:56:28 AM »
I saw a post here about Miss Ann. Has anyone had any experiences or updates on her?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2017, 05:03:22 PM »
@YellowLove Have you read with Jessica?

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/80911-raven_star00?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

I hadnt. I've read with the other sister a long time ago who was more fairytale than anything. I think her name is Christina or something like that. I don't know how Jessica is.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2017, 07:34:34 PM »
In my humble opinion Siobbhan is a total B***th. I used the 3 min introductory chat to see if we have a connection. She was slooooooooowwww. Then answered my q?with a q? of is he hot and cold or distant? I am like yeah been a while since I heard from him. Then says would you like to use the offer and look as this more deeply? I am like, well I wanted to see some more detail to see if we connect well enough. Then she says: well your q? implied you two are in a well established relationship and you're not since there's no communication, so there you have your validation I am picking up correctly. Come back when you want to take a look at this in a realistic way! And she ends chat!! LOL My q? was what she sees coming up with my love interest. Since when is a love interest an established relationship???

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2017, 12:08:58 AM »
In my humble opinion Siobbhan is a total B***th. I used the 3 min introductory chat to see if we have a connection. She was slooooooooowwww. Then answered my q?with a q? of is he hot and cold or distant? I am like yeah been a while since I heard from him. Then says would you like to use the offer and look as this more deeply? I am like, well I wanted to see some more detail to see if we connect well enough. Then she says: well your q? implied you two are in a well established relationship and you're not since there's no communication, so there you have your validation I am picking up correctly. Come back when you want to take a look at this in a realistic way! And she ends chat!! LOL My q? was what she sees coming up with my love interest. Since when is a love interest an established relationship???
I found this post just sooooooo funny.
I just tried that Pixie Dust chick and let me say to save your money. She was vague as shit. I mean really some of the stuff she said to me was every other human being on the planet. Really. During the intro I asked her if she can tell me what comes up for me in the next two months. And she said she can't see the timing of when things happen, so I expected that based on the review here.....I just didn't think I was going to get an array of mumbo jumbo crap. I mean nothing she said helped. NOTHING. Like one time she said, you get what you put out there. Well no shit....I guess I get a shitty reading from a crappy reader because I put out $10 bucks. Really???? I even asked her at one point could she not pick up that I've been putting things out there. Absolutely nothing she said made me believe she was even psychic.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2017, 06:41:11 PM »
I tried Miss Elena yesterday. Let's see what happens... it was a positive read so I don't get my hopes too high