Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 175754 times)

Offline Kelbell

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2018, 03:50:52 PM »
Hi all! Happy new year, I'm new here. I've read with Miss Ann. I really enjoy her and feel like she is bang on with the current situations. Hasn't been long enough for things to manifest yet. One thing that did leave me curious i the first time I read with her, she said my POI had much deep rooted emotional issues which is true but she pretty much said that he would come back around and eventually I'd be over it and move on without looking back. I read with her a couple of months after that, it was a completely different reading!!!! She read that he wanted things to work out, that it would be a good ending.

Has anyone experienced this with her? Two readings on completely opposite ends of the spectrum? It makes me wonder which one will come to pass!! It seems almost too good to be true, but I know a lot of you guys really like her and some of her stuff has come to pass for you all.

That's a little strange...i wonder if she was picking up your emotions? meaning one reading you were feeling very negative about POI, and next you were feeling more positive?

I never heard of her giving opposite readings but maybe others have...

Thats what I was thinking. The first reading I was really just at my wits end, and frustrated. The second reading was more laid back on my end and with my emotions. Maybe I worded the questions differently too, as I know that can have an affect on it!

yea, it can, I've had it happen where I've been upset, pissed or just frustrated and it's come out in the reading and i"m sure the same applies for the other person, where their head space is at.  Frustrating for sure.

It'll be interesting to see what comes of it! Makes me nervous haha  ???

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2018, 01:04:28 AM »
Anyone read with Mrs. Donna?  Shes on bitwine and Kassamba I believe.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2018, 01:24:05 AM »
Anyone read with Mrs. Donna?  Shes on bitwine and Kassamba I believe.

Yeah, shes been accurate about a few things for me...when she is in psychic mode and willing to be professional. Dont think she is totally ethical though is my suspicion, but yeah,
she does see things to come.

ladya

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »
any updates on Rachel Marie?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2018, 10:21:24 PM »
any updates on Rachel Marie?

I created a post about her last month and most people said nothing came to pass and that she was giving fairytales

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:03 PM »
I felt she sugar coated outcomes too. She has an ability though..

ladya

« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2018, 10:25:33 PM »
ye i saw that post. i saw a lot of great reviews on her too though.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2018, 08:10:08 PM »
Anyone read with hipatia inca princess or janet jade thompson? I like them both for accuracy and im wondering how they are on predictions

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2018, 03:07:39 AM »
Anyone read with hipatia inca princess or janet jade thompson? I like them both for accuracy and im wondering how they are on predictions

I have read with Janet jade Thompson and liked her a lot. She seemed direct but nice and got a lot of things right. Predictions pending but she seemed realistic.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »
Rune mistress’s Work predictions came thru. I like her a lot....I’m glad I gave her a second try.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
Rune mistress’s Work predictions came thru. I like her a lot....I’m glad I gave her a second try.

Great! I’m glad you did too. Something about her energy is good and she seems like a realistic reader. Actually I need to get an update with her. Thanks for reminding me

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2018, 02:07:56 PM »

Great! I’m glad you did too. Something about her energy is good and she seems like a realistic reader. Actually I need to get an update with her. Thanks for reminding me

She does have good energy....and she doesn’t bs with lots of unnecessary info :)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2018, 08:22:39 PM »

She does have good energy....and she doesn’t bs with lots of unnecessary info :)

I just saw that Tarot Manhattan is a client of hers too. I’ve nver tried a runes reading before so now I’m curious lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2018, 04:23:41 PM »

I just saw that Tarot Manhattan is a client of hers too. I’ve nver tried a runes reading before so now I’m curious lol

She's good (Rune Mistress) but bear in mind, she's not a psychic, she just reads the runes, but she seems good with predictions, and reading outcomes.  Which is what I wanted lol.  She also picked up specifics which was kind of cool, she's definitely talented.  She doesn't try to milk you for more money either, just a straight quick read of the situation.

I tried someone on bitwine "Miss Clarity" a few weeks back, and she was pretty impressive....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 04:34:48 PM by sawthelight »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2018, 04:43:43 PM »
She's good (Rune Mistress) but bear in mind, she's not a psychic, she just reads the runes, but she seems good with predictions, and reading outcomes.  Which is what I wanted lol.  She also picked up specifics which was kind of cool, she's definitely talented.  She doesn't try to milk you for more money either, just a straight quick read of the situation.

I tried someone on bitwine "Miss Clarity" a few weeks back, and she was pretty impressive....

Yeah and she's up front about that which I like. She just seems very ethical. Her first reading for me, she didn't said up front that runes aren't as good for long-term predictions and that the runes indicated that nothing was going to change for the next year in this situation, and sure enough it didn't. She gave me a few specifics about feelings and intentions. But she could have kept me around forever but was up front about the runes just showing no change and it was a quick reading. It makes me curious about runes as a method of divination.

anything