Author Topic: Free will at a crossroads  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Just FYI

Free will at a crossroads
« on: November 30, 2020, 01:12:43 AM »
I’ve gotten a few readings from a popular reader over the last 2 years where she keeps predicting a significant event in October that leads to another significant event in April. I think the October event happened which makes me think that I’m “on track” to see the event in April. BUT of course, I have purposely made a decision to end a relationship that I believe would affect the April outcome.

Have any of you been in this position? That it looks like something is set to happen but you know you’re probably derailing it through a free will decision? Or did it happen anyways, even though you took a step that would likely set a different course of events?

I feel like this is my “Sliding Doors” moment, LOL.

Offline Just FYI

Re: Free will at a crossroads
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 11:36:27 PM »
I’ve gotten a few readings from a popular reader over the last 2 years where she keeps predicting a significant event in October that leads to another significant event in April. I think the October event happened which makes me think that I’m “on track” to see the event in April. BUT of course, I have purposely made a decision to end a relationship that I believe would affect the April outcome.

Have any of you been in this position? That it looks like something is set to happen but you know you’re probably derailing it through a free will decision? Or did it happen anyways, even though you took a step that would likely set a different course of events?

I feel like this is my “Sliding Doors” moment, LOL.

I had a huge change in trajectory back in 2018. Here is what I learned from it, at the end of the day you should always focus on your free will and creating the life you want to see, not the one you plan to see. Some events in life will be certain regardless which path you choose but many things can and will change along the way. My example of this was in 2018 when several psychics kept seeing a job change that Fall. I was actually shortlisted and interviewed for a role that fall but never heard anything back so while discouraged I stopped job searching.

Fast forward to same time in 2019, the same role came open again, was contacted by a different recruiter and was interviewed again and landed the job. I actually had been contacted by 2 other recruiters about the exact same role, which is actually how I found out I landed it before they ever called to tell me. I never told any of them that I had interviewed with the exact same manager and role literally one year to the week in prior year or anyone that I had 2 other recruiters that reached out to me about the exact same role. This is an instance where my decision to just stay put where I was because I didn't land the role I desired actually allowed the job that was apparently meant for me to actually cycle back around again. Had I continued to job search or gotten a promotion at work and landed something else before 2019, I don't know if I would have even entertained the situation when it was presented to me again.

I don't care how you slice it but that was some fate level isht right there... Even if you choose path a vs path b somethings are meant for you regardless. It may just have to cycle back around again in order to happen.

This is wild!