Author Topic: Same predictions from all readers. then this happened  (Read 18034 times)

Offline friendlyface

Re: Same predictions from all readers. then this happened
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2020, 07:48:58 AM »
*~ Somebody please pass the popcorn ~*  :-* :P ;) ;D

Offline maggie214

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2020, 11:56:46 PM »
PLEASE search the posts about this advisor.  I read with her last week and it is beyond OBVIOUS she googled my name and social media page - disgustingly obvious by the "details" she provided.  You can PM me if you want details, but I was pretty angry and she may have been able to tell  Yes, she knew my profession too because its obvious when you google my name - all over the internet ... and my name was on my payment info.  I'm sorry, but I have never been so turned off by a reader before.  Not ethical at all.

Offline court1130

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2020, 12:15:40 AM »
PLEASE search the posts about this advisor.  I read with her last week and it is beyond OBVIOUS she googled my name and social media page - disgustingly obvious by the "details" she provided.  You can PM me if you want details, but I was pretty angry and she may have been able to tell  Yes, she knew my profession too because its obvious when you google my name - all over the internet ... and my name was on my payment info.  I'm sorry, but I have never been so turned off by a reader before.  Not ethical at all.

Maggie, are you referring to the Matilda associated with the link below?
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17735770
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 12:18:38 AM by court1130 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2020, 12:23:40 PM »

Maggie, are you referring to the Matilda associated with the link below?
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17735770

Yep Court, that's her

Offline maggie214

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2020, 12:50:51 PM »
Yes, sorry.  Do not want to dump poison on this otherwise super cute thread.  This was just really upsetting.  I can't even speak to the reading because that part was so vague and non-committal, but every one of the details that she started rattling off to me at the start are clearly on the first page of a google search.  It's almost silly because you would have to be the most amazing psychic in the entire world to just know that stuff off the top of your head, but any level of intellect shows that she only knows the things clearly stated on the internet.  Ex. I seriously doubt the relative whom I was not close to AT ALL and whom she named (very odd name) is "guiding the reading" but that was easy to find in the obituary published recently.  If you are gonna try that - at least say my mom who passed away from cancer and whom I miss terribly - unfortunately, that was so long ago, it would much more adept research.