candiednut

x
« on: July 22, 2017, 09:12:32 PM »
x
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:10:31 PM by candiednut »

Offline bstalling

Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 09:43:27 PM »
hmm, her articles are refreshing and echo some of the beliefs about metaphysicics and psychic readings that I've concluded as well. I don't believe in free will either..I only
believe in it as an illusion. I believe psychics in general, just don't understand their gift very well...which causes them to mislead their clients with false belief systems and innacurate
predictions. It would always irk me when psychics would say, "there is no time in the spirit world"...well even if that is true, time exists and matters on Earth.

I do wonder how good of a reader she is. Her articles intrigue me and at least gives me an inkling that she takes her craft seriously.

Offline nancy

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 10:26:28 PM »
I don't believed in FREE WILL either. I did has a reading with Abby last year for 30 minutes, nothing she said come true. She was super vague. Please don't waste your money.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
I don't believed in FREE WILL either. I did has a reading with Abby last year for 30 minutes, nothing she said come true. She was super vague. Please don't waste your money.

Wow...but thats actually what I suspected. A lot of them talk a good game, but can't really back it up. She gave you timing as well?

Offline nancy

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 11:27:56 PM »
She did gave me the time frame but nothing come true, actually it didn't happen. She said I have a thousand spirit around me lol. I was like whatever. Lots of psychic claim so much stuff but they are not legit.

Wow...but thats actually what I suspected. A lot of them talk a good game, but can't really back it up. She gave you timing as well?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 01:04:20 AM »
How funny I read this article months ago and decided to purchase a reading with her (I still have the recordings). Its odd that she specialized in timing however she couldn't predict timing for the situation I called about lol....she wasn't horrible but she wasn't great either.

She told me to sign up for international dating sites because the person I am suppose to marry is in another country....hmmmm needle in a haystack much?

Don't waste your time or money....

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 02:42:38 AM »
She was probably using astrology for that psychicgirlie.

Anyway, I do believe that a skilled reader can get timing right. I've had readers that have done it, but they were storefront psychics and are either too expensive or no longer offering
services. I think its just a matter of skill.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 05:06:04 AM »
For timing, I talk to seraphina of psychic source. At first it was always accurate (date and number of hours) but after a few reading I would say 70% right.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 06:48:11 AM »
She was probably using astrology for that psychicgirlie.

Anyway, I do believe that a skilled reader can get timing right. I've had readers that have done it, but they were storefront psychics and are either too expensive or no longer offering
services. I think its just a matter of skill.

hmmmm willing to share some names with me?  ;) ;) ;)

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 03:08:42 PM »
How funny I read this article months ago and decided to purchase a reading with her (I still have the recordings). Its odd that she specialized in timing however she couldn't predict timing for the situation I called about lol....she wasn't horrible but she wasn't great either.

She told me to sign up for international dating sites because the person I am suppose to marry is in another country....hmmmm needle in a haystack much?

what did she say about your POI?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 09:36:42 PM »

what did she say about your POI?

she didnt even pick up up on him at all. I asked her to focus on my love life and she just gave me future predictions like in 2018. She didnt pick up on my energy or his. I don't think shes an empath at all.

I finally brought him up and she basically said to move on. She predicted contact but said she cant give me timing because my spirit guides wouldn't give her that information. I thought was odd because of that long article she wrote. I wouldn't call her again.

Offline gwen76

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 07:23:55 AM »
I had a reading with her 3 months back she told i would hear from my POI in 10 days. I hadn't heard from him in over 2 months so I was really sceptical and i heard from him 11 days later so she was only off by 1 day. This is one of the psychics I seen bad reviews for on the forums but had good readings with. I think it depends on how many readings your getting.

candiednut

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 06:43:59 PM »
I had a reading with her 3 months back she told i would hear from my POI in 10 days. I hadn't heard from him in over 2 months so I was really sceptical and i heard from him 11 days later so she was only off by 1 day. This is one of the psychics I seen bad reviews for on the forums but had good readings with. I think it depends on how many readings your getting.

cool, did anything else she predicted happen?