Author Topic: Lilly  (Read 3664 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Lilly
« on: August 20, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »
anyone read with her?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Lilly
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 03:41:54 PM »
Ok this is my last reading won't be on this broad again for a while. Oh wow she does have feeling for you. It scary her because it stronger then she think so it not a waste of time. She a soulmate. she also said I will meet some new before the end of the year hope she right. I forgot she also said it this  mercury retro thing too whatever that is.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:43:34 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 05:18:49 PM »
I believe I read with her a few years back and she was wrong. Please stop calling and wasting your money. Try to move on with your life focus on you and know that if she comes back it was meant to be and if not somebody else will come in your path

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
I believe I read with her a few years back and she was wrong. Please stop calling and wasting your money. Try to move on with your life focus on you and know that if she comes back it was meant to be and if not somebody else will come in your path
This is my last reading for a while I won't be on this forum anymore  only a month what was she wrong about. She has very good rating.
Here her page https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/lilly/212785?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:22:39 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 07:33:14 PM »
14.44/ a min !!! That's just throwing money away. I would rather get a massage for that kind of money... I used to spend that on psychics a few years ago because i thought a higher rate meant they were more talented. I kicked myself for it every time. If anyone charges that much they should be able to tell you what you ate for lunch and with plenty of detail. lol i don't know I just think it's a sin to charge that much for a most likely vague reading. I was never satisfied with psychics who's rates were that outrageous. To me they were no better then the ones that charge 4-5$/a min.  I get it if they're amazing and are internationally known or something but these people are just scammers.

If you take a break from the forum and something unexpectedly happens with your POI, please come back to update who was right for you! That would be awesome but in the meantime take care. I know how hard it is to fight the feelings away that you have for POI. It's a slow process. Withdrawing from love is no easy task.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:37:56 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 07:43:52 PM »
Most of them have good ratings. That's why there is a need for this forum. No one is 100% even the top one. But loads of them are wrong. It seems to me those high charging ones are scam artists. They are on all them time. charge huge amounts and are rubbish. One thing I'll say about Christina##### is even after she got busy. She never got full of herself and up her prices. She staid at $1.50 Yes, she is gifted but a 100% no... I hope your able to move on. Blessings to you.

anything