Author Topic: DaisyChainViolet  (Read 8866 times)

Offline sjm1986

Re: DaisyChainViolet
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 07:01:28 AM »
I haven't seen her on in a long time but I read with her a few times in the past and I really liked her. She saw things in the present and some things in the near future (1 or 2 days later) that happened to me that I had no way of influencing. The reading was for something that was currently going on so I didn't ask for much in the way of predictions, except maybe if it would work out overall. So I can't attest to her abilities as a future predictor as much but the near future was spot on.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 11:09:07 AM »
I haven't seen her on in a long time but I read with her a few times in the past and I really liked her. She saw things in the present and some things in the near future (1 or 2 days later) that happened to me that I had no way of influencing. The reading was for something that was currently going on so I didn't ask for much in the way of predictions, except maybe if it would work out overall. So I can't attest to her abilities as a future predictor as much but the near future was spot on.

That’s great that she was at least right about near future. Was she correct about how it would work out overall?

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 02:07:30 PM »

That’s great that she was at least right about near future. Was she correct about how it would work out overall?

I think she would've been but it ended up being something I changed my mind about anyway so it never got to play out. She basically just didn't see it falling apart on me which was true but only because I walked away from it. The near future thing was actually a good thing and it happened out of the blue. Even though she predicted it, it still shocked me when it happened. I've been wanting to call her again because that was like, 5 years ago and I'd really like to know what's going on currently lol. Did she quit Keen? I just haven't seen her around.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 09:39:45 PM »

I think she would've been but it ended up being something I changed my mind about anyway so it never got to play out. She basically just didn't see it falling apart on me which was true but only because I walked away from it. The near future thing was actually a good thing and it happened out of the blue. Even though she predicted it, it still shocked me when it happened. I've been wanting to call her again because that was like, 5 years ago and I'd really like to know what's going on currently lol. Did she quit Keen? I just haven't seen her around.

She was on last night which made me wonder about her. I had her saved because of some of the reviews I saw on here.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 04:30:43 AM »
Total bs reader for me. First time I called her I asked her what she saw for this poi and I and she says “I see him wanting long term and commitment” lol and those are the two things he wanted the opposite of. He was getting out of a Teribble marriage at that time and he realized that marriage was not for him. Lol! I hung up in less than a minute.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 06:16:54 AM »
Ha! Good thing that happened so quickly in the call so you didn’t waste any more money.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 07:11:36 AM »
Ha ha true. Back in the day I would stick Around for the whole reading and still wonder if there is some truth in it. I’d want to believe them:))

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2020, 05:24:45 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had a reading with her recently?
I had a reading with her today which really impressed me.
It was about a POI and a girl I believe he is seeing.
She picked up straight away that this girl had just come out of a relationship (which was true) and many other points that impressed me.
I can’t say if her predictions come true or not though, as this is my second reading with he but she still seeings communication happening between me and my POI.
We will see!

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2020, 06:56:10 AM »
So full of crap its not even funny..she was so wrong and when i gave her a bad review she emailed and cursed me
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:58:06 AM by speaktruth »