Author Topic: WOW--Psychic Fahaad  (Read 12355 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: WOW--Psychic Fahaad
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2020, 02:02:56 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2020, 01:39:45 PM »
Hey all!

I just read with him for the first time this week and he was nice. He picked up some things around my POI, and then a few career related predictions.

Any updates on him? Is he a fairy tale reader?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2020, 06:23:10 PM »
I also Read with him recently and not sure what to think. Very positive.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2020, 03:30:21 AM »
Yes

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/psychic-fahaad/12157878

Offline Candy

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2020, 05:19:58 AM »
He picks up some things, like general character traits, but he’s a bit fairy tale. If he describes an ex who’s seeing someone, that person is always bad, clingy, manipulative, etc. I don’t necessarily think any girl my ex sees has to be an awful human. His timelines and long term predictions never panned out for me.  But this was years ago so maybe he’s better now.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2020, 05:56:15 AM »
He picks up some things, like general character traits, but he’s a bit fairy tale. If he describes an ex who’s seeing someone, that person is always bad, clingy, manipulative, etc. I don’t necessarily think any girl my ex sees has to be an awful human. His timelines and long term predictions never panned out for me.  But this was years ago so maybe he’s better now.

Yeah also always the poi is going through a depression which causes not reaching out, yeah right

Offline Joy

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2020, 02:41:58 PM »

Yeah also always the poi is going through a depression which causes not reaching out, yeah right

I got the depression story, too. That was a little over a year ago. I think he picked on some things but there was also some stuff I could not verify because I am not in that person's head. None of the predictions panned out.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2020, 10:52:14 PM »
Ok I got the depression piece too.. I guess we’re all going through a depression lol...

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn’t sure what to think but seems that he doesn’t connect  for many people..

Offline Joy

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2020, 11:48:52 PM »
Ok I got the depression piece too.. I guess we’re all going through a depression lol...

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn’t sure what to think but seems that he doesn’t connect  for many people..

Unless we are all into the same depressed dude, according to a good number of readers (Fahaad included), it seems that most of us fall for individuals with depression that are going through a catatonic stage. Other than that, they are soulmates and love us, all right ;)

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2020, 02:10:45 AM »

Unless we are all into the same depressed dude, according to a good number of readers (Fahaad included), it seems that most of us fall for individuals with depression that are going through a catatonic stage. Other than that, they are soulmates and love us, all right ;)

Nah, I don’t think my dude it’s depressed, he’s doing just fine. I think it’s just one of his pick up lines

Offline calista

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2020, 10:04:55 PM »
Fahaad is a fake. He makes all sorts of predictions and is super confident. Nothing he told me between 2016-2018 ever happened and he would keep giving me new stories when I would ask him why. Write him off and save your money, i wasted quite a bit of my hard earned cash on the scamster named Fahaad!