Author Topic: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..  (Read 19467 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2017, 08:39:59 PM »
This lady Nikki on CP told me my POI masturbates to my pictures... what is with all the masturbation talk from psychics?
How does knowing he masturbates to your photo help you in any way in the grand scheme of things? Psychics really do need to rethink what they tell their clients sometimes.

Offline Member5

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2017, 10:36:35 PM »
This lady Nikki on CP told me my POI masturbates to my pictures... what is with all the masturbation talk from psychics?
How does knowing he masturbates to your photo help you in any way in the grand scheme of things? Psychics really do need to rethink what they tell their clients sometimes.

It doesn't! And I know he is sexually attracted to me, we have been friends for 4 years so it's not like he is afraid to tell me I turn him on but what it means as far as our future relationship goes? Nothing! Plus I felt like she wasted my money telling me that when I was asking her how things will go between now and when we get to see each other again (it's long distance). I wanted to know how communication will be, if a situation with a mutual friend will cause issues, etc and she goes on about that, I actually had to cut her off and say please answer my question.

Offline Member5

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2017, 10:40:23 PM »
I don't remember how because it was years ago, but a reader on Keen told me that my old boss was involved in terrorism and with Isis  :-\ I was asking if he was going to move back to Australia (he owned the company I worked for so that would mean losing my job) and she said he couldn't close it because he was funding them. He came back from his vacation the next week and announced he was moving home and shutting down, and he was soooooo not someone who would be involved with terrorists. He was not even middle eastern and I kept telling her that and she kept saying he was then bringing up Isis! She was only like less than a dollar a minute so my friend and I let her keep blabbering for a bit for pure entertainment.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 04:52:21 AM by Member5 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2017, 11:17:25 PM »
It's funny you only think it's Middle Easterns. Isis has recruited both white male/female recruits, as well as British people, although I don't necessarily believe what she told you.

Offline Member5

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2017, 04:50:16 AM »
It's funny you only think it's Middle Easterns. Isis has recruited both white male/female recruits, as well as British people, although I don't necessarily believe what she told you.

I am fully aware its not just Middle Easterns sorry, I phrased it wrong, she kept describing him as Middle Eastern and I kept saying no he is a white Australian and then she went on about Isis..... he had a pretty common name, Nick, so I don't know how she went off assuming he was anything....

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2017, 01:43:28 PM »
 ;D ISIS is a bit of a long shot. That's really funny.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2017, 08:23:53 PM »
I am fully aware its not just Middle Easterns sorry, I phrased it wrong, she kept describing him as Middle Eastern and I kept saying no he is a white Australian and then she went on about Isis..... he had a pretty common name, Nick, so I don't know how she went off assuming he was anything....

Yeah, it now appears as if the reader was just whacked.

anything