Author Topic: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..  (Read 19450 times)

Offline nancy

Re: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2017, 10:33:12 PM »
Vincent from psychic source told me my ex have erecting dysfunctional lol.. Vincent got that right.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2017, 05:39:44 AM »
Haha some of the comments are so funny. I know I leave funny remarks about Keisha everywhere and this pisses off some of her fans. Once Keisha read for me and she wrote something like this " so this medium height man with dark hair and dark eyes with occasional glasses on his nose and who occasionally wears suit as well is going to be your next boss. He is very intelligent and smart and ...."
While all of this cannot be considered a joke but it was all so generic that I did not get any benefit out of it. How common its dark hair dark eyes and someone wearing suit hehe. But of course it also never happened. I thought it to be a non sense.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:41:54 AM by Itsmylife »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2017, 05:20:52 PM »
I find the "dark hair and dark eye" descriptions so useless. A million people look like that..wouldnt it better to describe race, skin tone..hair style...anything else besides the most
vaguest way to describe someone?

Offline whskers

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2017, 09:17:12 PM »
"Most vaguest?" I mean- wouldn't it be better to learn the English language before posting? You have a lot of spare time for a "happily married woman" 🙄

Wow so judgmental.

Offline whskers

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »
"Most vaguest?" I mean- wouldn't it be better to learn the English language before posting? You have a lot of spare time for a "happily married woman" 🙄

Wow so judgmental.

The whole point of this forum is to post "judgement" so.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄 good night

Review and share experience with readers is the point of the forum. Not attack other members in the board. You can disagree or bounce of ideas with other members but not personally attack them base on their writing skills or personal life.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2017, 10:10:48 PM »
Just ignore her Bstalling. I was also attacked by that person... Must be psycho. Best thing to do is ignore them. Don't get into it with them.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2017, 12:18:17 AM »

For a Kisha fan, you sure are miserable.

Oh yeah, she still sucks by the way.

Dear, I got your point. This is very very vague. I am not copying pasting whole written chat of Keisha for privacy purposes. I am sure it would open some eyes hehe. But, anyways many psychics waste time, money/min or even email readings for filler sentences like that. Because we all at some stage have been so desperate that they take full advantage of us. I still think this forum helped me A lot to heal from my psychic addiction ( no longer yay). I think Kasamba psychic are 100 times worse then any others.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2017, 03:14:57 AM »
Itsmylife, Kisha doesn't do chat.

For a Kisha fan, you sure are miserable.

Oh yeah, she still sucks by the way.

Dear, I got your point. This is very very vague. I am not copying pasting whole written chat of Keisha for privacy purposes. I am sure it would open some eyes hehe. But, anyways many psychics waste time, money/min or even email readings for filler sentences like that. Because we all at some stage have been so desperate that they take full advantage of us. I still think this forum helped me A lot to heal from my psychic addiction ( no longer yay). I think Kasamba psychic are 100 times worse then any others.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2017, 04:00:43 AM »
Yes I know she does not do chat..... but she does clarifies via email & also does do email readings  ;D 8)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2017, 03:07:10 PM »
I find the "dark hair and dark eye" descriptions so useless. A million people look like that..wouldnt it better to describe race, skin tone..hair style...anything else besides the most

Wouldn't that depend on where you live? In the dozen or so relationships I've been in, I've only had one that had both dark hair and dark eyes.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2017, 04:21:32 PM »

Wouldn't that depend on where you live? In the dozen or so relationships I've been in, I've only had one that had both dark hair and dark eyes.

For some readers it really is hard to pin down features. It makes you wonder that if they realize this then why give out descriptions. Just like if a reader gives me timing, I'll turn right around and ask them if they are any good with that or how accurate they have been with predictions. Many will tell you right up front they aren't that good, but give you their guesses anyway. I've gotten the same thing before with descriptions, but then I ask them what kind of car do they drive, do they have tattoos, stuff like that just so I can recognize them when/if they come along. Readers never want to take responsibility for giving you some pie in the sky reading.

Offline whskers

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2017, 04:33:56 PM »

For some readers it really is hard to pin down features. It makes you wonder that if they realize this then why give out descriptions. Just like if a reader gives me timing, I'll turn right around and ask them if they are any good with that or how accurate they have been with predictions. Many will tell you right up front they aren't that good, but give you their guesses anyway. I've gotten the same thing before with descriptions, but then I ask them what kind of car do they drive, do they have tattoos, stuff like that just so I can recognize them when/if they come along. Readers never want to take responsibility for giving you some pie in the sky reading.

I had one reader who said my supervisor is blonde so I thought that was a miss because she's brunette. I had my reading over the weekend. Monday came and my supervisor had blonde highlights that she almost looked blonde. My jaw dropped.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »

Hmm, I don't know..but I believe darkeyes/dark hair is just not a great way to describe someone. Even if you are not good at describing features, you can at least recognize bald, fat, tall, short, tanned, black, white, asian, hispanic, mixed..curly hair, long hair, mustache, beared, tattoos. Maybe the psychics vision is too hazy for them to tell the difference, I don't know.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2017, 06:29:55 PM »

Hmm, I don't know..but I believe darkeyes/dark hair is just not a great way to describe someone. Even if you are not good at describing features, you can at least recognize bald, fat, tall, short, tanned, black, white, asian, hispanic, mixed..curly hair, long hair, mustache, beared, tattoos. Maybe the psychics vision is too hazy for them to tell the difference, I don't know.

Exactly. Readers hardly ever see a person's ethnic background. Ever! Or anything outside of tall, dark, stranger. Really??

Offline candy1

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2017, 07:23:04 PM »
This is not the funniest thing a psychic has ever told me.... but it falls in line with "vague" descriptions - sort of... I had one psychic (in person) that was the only one to ever tell me of someone coming into my life she first said to me that "they always come back" which I thought was in reference to the man I was asking about - but then she immediately said she saw someone coming into my life with a "K" sounding "C" name...  I though oh crap!! please not "K" (the man I was involved with prior to the man I was asking about) - 5 months later I met my current POI - who's name starts with a "C" and sounds like a "K".  We dated for almost a year before he ran for no reason... and since then - every psychic I have spoken with said he will be back - it will just take a long time - we are in semi-regular contact now....