Author Topic: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..  (Read 19427 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 10:38:25 PM »
That's funny about Happy2174. I guess "whores" can repent and be nice, haha!!!

For me, a psychic once said, "Now, [my real name], this man cannot keep an erection."

Cracked me up!!

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 04:40:50 PM »
Here's another:
After calling the husband psychic, he and his wife (also a psychic), emailed me to say they had this deal. You could pay $200 (2001 value) for them to pray to spirits. You call them on Keen with your request, send them the extra $200 (through Keen, maybe???), and then they would get off the phone to...

SMOKE PEYOTE and PRAY TO THE SPIRITS.

They had a disclaimer that the spirits might not answer the prayers.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »
Wow, what a scam!!!

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 02:28:25 PM »
Here's another:
After calling the husband psychic, he and his wife (also a psychic), emailed me to say they had this deal. You could pay $200 (2001 value) for them to pray to spirits. You call them on Keen with your request, send them the extra $200 (through Keen, maybe???), and then they would get off the phone to...

SMOKE PEYOTE and PRAY TO THE SPIRITS.

They had a disclaimer that the spirits might not answer the prayers.

Lmfao!!!

Offline whskers

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 02:31:10 PM »
My boyfriend took his life last November 2016 and I didn't see it coming.  So the night he passed away, i called faery lady in keen and asked her what happened but didn't give her any details..

Faery Lady:  He loves you very much and thinking he wants to be a better partner for you for better future.

Me:  He died tonight.

Faery Lady:  OMG!!!! He doesn't even know he's dead yet!!!

I was depressed but she made me laugh.  Same woman who knew we are getting back together October 5, 2014 and we did got back together on that date.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 02:33:45 PM »
Omfg reading these stories

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 03:47:27 PM »
I find that to be the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Your boyfriend dies , commits suicide and your ringing a psychic on Keen.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 03:50:45 PM »
I find that to be the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Your boyfriend dies , commits suicide and your ringing a psychic on Keen.

yikes, I thought the same thing :/

Offline whskers

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 05:49:39 PM »

yikes, I thought the same thing :/

Because it was very unexpected and i was not in my right mind just wanted answers. If i did something to make him do that.  I eventually got answers (closure) from another medium (Rebecca fearing) but after 1 month he passed.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 05:53:26 PM by whskers »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2017, 09:50:27 PM »
Because it was very unexpected and i was not in my right mind just wanted answers. If i did something to make him do that.  I eventually got answers (closure) from another medium (Rebecca fearing) but after 1 month he passed.

Totally understandable. The weirdest thing to me is judgemental attitudes with some of the members. As if they have any right considering they are members here too.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 11:44:00 PM »
I agree with Hornetkick. How can anyone tell you the right way to grieve? Everyone does it differently. Sorry for your loss.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2017, 11:46:46 PM »
My boyfriend took his life last November 2016 and I didn't see it coming.  So the night he passed away, i called faery lady in keen and asked her what happened but didn't give her any details..

Faery Lady:  He loves you very much and thinking he wants to be a better partner for you for better future.

Me:  He died tonight.

Faery Lady:  OMG!!!! He doesn't even know he's dead yet!!!

I was depressed but she made me laugh.  Same woman who knew we are getting back together October 5, 2014 and we did got back together on that date.
So she does occasionally get things right. She got a contact prediction right for me, but I wrote it off thinking it was a fluke.

Offline whskers

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2017, 01:23:04 PM »
Thank you hornetkick and sweetsy. I really appreciate that.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »
Back home in Europe i talked to a reader that said i should have sex with the guy in questions as soon as possible,because "if he has a small penis it wont work":):)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2017, 06:13:09 PM »
Back home in Europe i talked to a reader that said i should have sex with the guy in questions as soon as possible,because "if he has a small penis it wont work":):)

LMAO!!!