Author Topic: Nervous  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Hopfullness

Nervous
« on: July 13, 2017, 07:15:58 PM »
It's been a few years since I've had anything at all to do with POI. We've seen each other around but barely spoken two words. A few weeks ago they sent me an apology. We're meeting over the weekend for the first time. I'm very nervous and also afraid this will only ever be friendship.

Wish me luck!

candiednut

Re: Nervous
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 07:34:44 PM »
Good luck!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 07:52:05 PM »
It's been a few years since I've had anything at all to do with POI. We've seen each other around but barely spoken two words. A few weeks ago they sent me an apology. We're meeting over the weekend for the first time. I'm very nervous and also afraid this will only ever be friendship.

Wish me luck!

Was any of this predicted, if so did they say it would develop into more than just friends?

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 08:16:06 PM »
Yes and yes. I only really speak to Lady P though. And once Yona. It seemed as though it would come back but it was unclear from Yona's prediction if it would be said POI or someone else. Lady P has held firm in her prediction but not even that has the power to allay my nerves.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 08:50:05 PM »
This sounds exciting! All the best! Just relax and try to have good time!

Did LadyP tell you that you guys will get back together and she sees a long term?

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »
Thanks so much! I will try. I just know I feel nervous already so we'll see.
We weren't together before for a number of complex reasons. We were very close friends only.
LP told me it would develop into a relationship.
Whether or not we stay together long term depended on me, she said. Whether I would be willing
to love POI through thick and thin.

I guess we'll see.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »
Yes and yes. I only really speak to Lady P though. And once Yona. It seemed as though it would come back but it was unclear from Yona's prediction if it would be said POI or someone else. Lady P has held firm in her prediction but not even that has the power to allay my nerves.

Nah, I was just trying to see if it was a reader I should try, since they were accurate, but it definitely won't be Lady P for me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 12:47:11 AM »
Thanks so much! I will try. I just know I feel nervous already so we'll see.
We weren't together before for a number of complex reasons. We were very close friends only.
LP told me it would develop into a relationship.
Whether or not we stay together long term depended on me, she said. Whether I would be willing
to love POI through thick and thin.

I guess we'll see.

She told me something soooo similar

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 04:19:35 PM »
Lwt us know how it works out.

Ultimately, it is UP TO YOU if you want to be with him through "thick and thin". But you're also worth so much more than anyone's nonsense... I don't know this POI or anything... just giving a friendly reminder.