Author Topic: If you could have only ONE MORE reading; who'd you choose?  (Read 19408 times)

Offline Epic08

Re: If you could have only ONE MORE reading; who'd you choose?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2017, 10:12:50 PM »
My one reader I'd choose would be Joanna's gift. She's been about 80% for me in timing and what she picks up as coming or intentions of others - Whether work or relationship. I just had another timing hit from her for this month. And it was something she mentioned back in April. It was a relationship topic.  And work wise, she's been pretty on too.

Are her outcomes generally on point?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2017, 11:39:41 PM »
She's such a sweet woman but I don't think she even gave me an outcome when I read with her lol. She was all over the place and kinda wishy washy... 

Offline yada-yada

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 03:29:25 AM »
I haven't had a reading since 2014 and just found this site recently.  But as far as who I would choose it is between Louisebell and BodyMindSpirit.  Louisebell for whatever reason blocked me, no idea why, even though she was scary accurate about my situation back then.  And somehow she knew it was me when I would try to make another account and contact her because she would block me again lol.  I figured maybe she just knew I was in a dark time and needed to stop wasting my money on psychics since I was going broke with this addiction.  (That's the only explanation I can come up with)  BodyMindSpirit, at least in my experience, is horrible at predictions and the numbers she gives but is also accurate when it comes to the present and that's all that really mattered to me anyway.  The things she picked up on I knew were true because they were soon validated by people close to the POI I was calling about, not to mention they were things she wouldn't have known unless she had some kind of ability.  But I've learned my lesson, just live your life and stop obsessing over it and things will work out one way or another.  I love reading the posts on here knowing I'm not the only one who has gone through this addiction.  I wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:36:58 AM by yada-yada »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 03:35:23 PM »
I haven't had a reading since 2014 and just found this site recently.  But as far as who I would choose it is between Louisebell and BodyMindSpirit.  Louisebell for whatever reason blocked me, no idea why, even though she was scary accurate about my situation back then.  And somehow she knew it was me when I would try to make another account and contact her because she would block me again lol.  I figured maybe she just knew I was in a dark time and needed to stop wasting my money on psychics since I was going broke with this addiction.  (That's the only explanation I can come up with)  BodyMindSpirit, at least in my experience, is horrible at predictions and the numbers she gives but is also accurate when it comes to the present and that's all that really mattered to me anyway.  The things she picked up on I knew were true because they were soon validated by people close to the POI I was calling about, not to mention they were things she wouldn't have known unless she had some kind of ability.  But I've learned my lesson, just live your life and stop obsessing over it and things will work out one way or another.  I love reading the posts on here knowing I'm not the only one who has gone through this addiction.  I wish you all the best.

I agree Louisebell is very good, how strange she blocked you from a new account!  I only read with her twice, but she seems very on point...and not like she would sugar coat anything.

Offline yada-yada

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2017, 06:57:38 PM »

I agree Louisebell is very good, how strange she blocked you from a new account!  I only read with her twice, but she seems very on point...and not like she would sugar coat anything.

Yeah I must've made at least 2 or 3 more new accounts just to talk to her since I thought maybe it was a mistake but she blocked each one.  Maybe I already knew the answer to my question?  I don't know and she's a really sweet lady but you're right she doesn't sugar coat anything and told me up front that she wouldn't lie to me.  Lo and behold she really didn't because she hit the nail on the head in more ways than one.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2017, 07:07:49 PM »

Yeah I must've made at least 2 or 3 more new accounts just to talk to her since I thought maybe it was a mistake but she blocked each one.  Maybe I already knew the answer to my question?  I don't know and she's a really sweet lady but you're right she doesn't sugar coat anything and told me up front that she wouldn't lie to me.  Lo and behold she really didn't because she hit the nail on the head in more ways than one.

did she give you a correct outcome on your situation?

Offline yada-yada

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2017, 08:57:11 PM »

Short Story:  Yes she was correct.
Long Story for anyone who cares to read or needs help: 

I had broken up with my high school sweetheart on Christmas Eve 2012 and was heart broken.  I had gotten into a fight with her father because of how he treated me even though his daughter and I had been serious for like 3 or 4 years.  Finally I had enough and of course she took his side and acted like she never knew how I felt even though I told her.  She began acting cold to me when I would try to call her or text her and I knew she was just putting up a front in order to please her dad but I knew she was ashamed because even she told me "Please forgive me...I hope you don't hate me".  I even went down to her job to talk to her (I know bad mistake.  I was young and dumb and didn't know what I was doing).  She called the police so I just left.  I cried like every night and finally started calling psychics.

99 percent of them were fake (California Psychics, Keen, Bitwine, etc.) but I ate it all up since at the time I didn't know any better and loved the good feeling I would get.  I finally found Louisebell on Keen and I asked her something like "would she come back to me?"  I kind of already knew the answer because I knew how we felt for each other.  So Louisebell said something like "Wow she wouldn't even listen to you!  (I was getting mad when on that same night I tried telling her why I responded to her dad that way and she wouldn't listen to ANYTHING I said.  It was like she was literally a brick wall and I will never forget that)  She's trying to block you out of her life but she can't.  No matter how many times she changes her number" (yes she changed her number because I would call her nonstop)  I was surprised because it was the first time a psychic wouldn't fish for any details.  Then she said something like "she's really acting out isn't she?  She regrets telling on you" (dialing 911)  I just smiled.  Then she finally said "You know I don't lie.  She should be back sooner than you think.  I'm getting a 3 but I honestly feel like it is 3 days or weeks but I really don't think its months.  There's too much love here but she needs to hurry or you will move on."  The call dropped since I only had a few minutes left and she sent me a message on Keen telling me the same thing.  This was in March of 2013.  I should also note that it was the first time after calling a psychic that i felt some weird peaceful feeling inside of me.

But I didn't get a call and before I knew it me and my father had to move.  This was around May 2013 and I wondered did Louise get it wrong?  I tried to call her and that's when she blocked me.  But she was correct she did come back to me I just didn't know because I hadn't paid my phone bill because I was going broke calling psychics lol.  The only reason I know is because I finally went back on Facebook and her friends told me she was trying to contact me a couple of months ago to say she was sorry and missed me.  She even went to my old apartment but I wasn't there because I had moved and she was devastated.  It all made sense because soon after I moved I received an email from "peoplefinders" or one of those sites where you try to find someone and it said that someone was looking for me. 

The only problem is by the time I moved from my old apartment I finally moved on from the situation as well.  I also told myself that I will NEVER try to contact her again and if it was meant to be then somehow she would find me.  I called BodyMindSpirit the following year and she told me things about that situation and also a situation with my dad that I hadn't mentioned.  My father and I used to get into arguments and she said something along the lines that she saw 2 bulls always butting horns against each other.  It was funny because my father and I are just alike and our favorite sports team is the Chicago Bulls.  Not to mention at that time I was talking to her we both were wearing Chicago Bulls shirts that my grandfather sent to us lol.  She also said my ex would have been back already but something happened.  (I moved).  At first she was getting 3's then 1's but none of her predictions ever happened (at least in her time frame) but I know what she was telling me was true.  BodyMindSpirit and Louisebell told me more things that were really amazing but I can't remember it all because it was such a long time ago.

I guess I wrote this because it was a hard lesson learned.  I learned that I should trust my intuition and not be afraid of what is happening now and have faith that everything will work out one way or another.  No need to call psychics, the real or fake ones lol (but I know its a breath of fresh air just having someone to talk to about your problems).  When I look at myself from all those years ago to now I know without a doubt I have changed and have grown tremendously as a person.  My advice would be to just listen to your heart (even though it sounds cliche).  All I know is if I had of listened to mine a long time ago I wouldn't have been in that mess to begin with.  As for my ex, I always remembered what Louisebell told me "Too much hasn't happened yet."  That always made me smile because that's what I used to say to God when I would cry praying for her to come back.  A couple of months ago I found my ex on twitter.  She tweeted something about "Harry Potter' and I smiled because she knows how much I used to LOVE Harry Potter lol. 
Again I wish you all the best. :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:09:02 PM by yada-yada »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2017, 10:29:32 PM »

Short Story:  Yes she was correct.
Long Story for anyone who cares to read or needs help: 

I had broken up with my high school sweetheart on Christmas Eve 2012 and was heart broken.  I had gotten into a fight with her father because of how he treated me even though his daughter and I had been serious for like 3 or 4 years.  Finally I had enough and of course she took his side and acted like she never knew how I felt even though I told her.  She began acting cold to me when I would try to call her or text her and I knew she was just putting up a front in order to please her dad but I knew she was ashamed because even she told me "Please forgive me...I hope you don't hate me".  I even went down to her job to talk to her (I know bad mistake.  I was young and dumb and didn't know what I was doing).  She called the police so I just left.  I cried like every night and finally started calling psychics.

99 percent of them were fake (California Psychics, Keen, Bitwine, etc.) but I ate it all up since at the time I didn't know any better and loved the good feeling I would get.  I finally found Louisebell on Keen and I asked her something like "would she come back to me?"  I kind of already knew the answer because I knew how we felt for each other.  So Louisebell said something like "Wow she wouldn't even listen to you!  (I was getting mad when on that same night I tried telling her why I responded to her dad that way and she wouldn't listen to ANYTHING I said.  It was like she was literally a brick wall and I will never forget that)  She's trying to block you out of her life but she can't.  No matter how many times she changes her number" (yes she changed her number because I would call her nonstop)  I was surprised because it was the first time a psychic wouldn't fish for any details.  Then she said something like "she's really acting out isn't she?  She regrets telling on you" (dialing 911)  I just smiled.  Then she finally said "You know I don't lie.  She should be back sooner than you think.  I'm getting a 3 but I honestly feel like it is 3 days or weeks but I really don't think its months.  There's too much love here but she needs to hurry or you will move on."  The call dropped since I only had a few minutes left and she sent me a message on Keen telling me the same thing.  This was in March of 2013.  I should also note that it was the first time after calling a psychic that i felt some weird peaceful feeling inside of me.

But I didn't get a call and before I knew it me and my father had to move.  This was around May 2013 and I wondered did Louise get it wrong?  I tried to call her and that's when she blocked me.  But she was correct she did come back to me I just didn't know because I hadn't paid my phone bill because I was going broke calling psychics lol.  The only reason I know is because I finally went back on Facebook and her friends told me she was trying to contact me a couple of months ago to say she was sorry and missed me.  She even went to my old apartment but I wasn't there because I had moved and she was devastated.  It all made sense because soon after I moved I received an email from "peoplefinders" or one of those sites where you try to find someone and it said that someone was looking for me. 

The only problem is by the time I moved from my old apartment I finally moved on from the situation as well.  I also told myself that I will NEVER try to contact her again and if it was meant to be then somehow she would find me.  I called BodyMindSpirit the following year and she told me things about that situation and also a situation with my dad that I hadn't mentioned.  My father and I used to get into arguments and she said something along the lines that she saw 2 bulls always butting horns against each other.  It was funny because my father and I are just alike and our favorite sports team is the Chicago Bulls.  Not to mention at that time I was talking to her we both were wearing Chicago Bulls shirts that my grandfather sent to us lol.  She also said my ex would have been back already but something happened.  (I moved).  At first she was getting 3's then 1's but none of her predictions ever happened (at least in her time frame) but I know what she was telling me was true.  BodyMindSpirit and Louisebell told me more things that were really amazing but I can't remember it all because it was such a long time ago.

I guess I wrote this because it was a hard lesson learned.  I learned that I should trust my intuition and not be afraid of what is happening now and have faith that everything will work out one way or another.  No need to call psychics, the real or fake ones lol (but I know its a breath of fresh air just having someone to talk to about your problems).  When I look at myself from all those years ago to now I know without a doubt I have changed and have grown tremendously as a person.  My advice would be to just listen to your heart (even though it sounds cliche).  All I know is if I had of listened to mine a long time ago I wouldn't have been in that mess to begin with.  As for my ex, I always remembered what Louisebell told me "Too much hasn't happened yet."  That always made me smile because that's what I used to say to God when I would cry praying for her to come back.  A couple of months ago I found my ex on twitter.  She tweeted something about "Harry Potter' and I smiled because she knows how much I used to LOVE Harry Potter lol. 
Again I wish you all the best. :)

I am so glad you moved on and everything worked out well for you! :)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2017, 10:33:48 PM »
Me too!  Thanks for posting your experience....amazing how things have a way of working out for the best

anything