Author Topic: Newbie Here  (Read 11422 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Newbie Here
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »
The only thing I was actually agreeing to was being relieved in hindsight that I'm no longer with a particular guy. Grateful times ten with a slew of them.
I don't believe in all that candle, smoke and mirrors, spells malarkey to manifest what I think I want, especially in something that supposedly bends another person's will.

Offline nancy

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 05:14:40 PM »
The only thing I was actually agreeing to was being relieved in hindsight that I'm no longer with a particular guy. Grateful times ten with a slew of them.
I don't believe in all that candle, smoke and mirrors, spells malarkey to manifest what I think I want, especially in something that supposedly bends another person's will.

I agree it's  not working.  This psychic told me to buy white candles and etch his name and name on the candle so he could come back faster.  Well that it not the case and it never happen and i'm thanks god it didn't happen.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2017, 05:39:32 PM »
You're right Ladya if someone doesn't want to be with you there's no point in forcing it and everyone has free will this is so true! At this point I'm respecting my ex's wishes to be apart and I haven't made contact since May when we last spoke. I reached out this week because I want to make peace and it would be nice to get a response but that's it I did my part. We both said nasty things to each other and I admitted to him that the anger was a mask for extreme sadness that went unaddressed since I didn't want the break up. As a human being I think I did the right thing apologizing and leaving things open on my end.. I don't even care at this point if he responds it feels so good to let him know I'm sorry and that I think about him everyday without thinking. I didn't ask him to come back I simply said sorry and that's it.. no psychic saw that coming lol!!

Offline morland1

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2017, 05:59:46 PM »
Girl you got this.. you did your part. Let him be. I feel like giving people space in these particular situations is the best route to take. What will be will be and no one can change that.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 10:22:13 PM »
Love all of it! Needed to read this today. Thanks guys!

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 01:29:31 AM »
Morland1 thank you so much hun, tonight I'm going to cry and let out all the emotions lol have a serious meditation and journaling night.

Mystery123 Aww so happy to hear! I love the positive energy on this thread you all are amazing !!

Tomorrow I'll be a brand new person ready to take on the world I'll update everyone with my progress and I hope you will all keep me updated too. I'm only going to read with one person from now on and I'll make my own list of pros and cons to avoid the rabbit hole. I wish there was a guide for psychic readings for beginners, I had to learn the hard/expensive way that a lot of readers either aren't real or just don't vibe with you and that can affect your thoughts. CP really messed it up for me omg! How can they advertise their readers are tested for accuracy when nothing anyone said came true? Lol!! 

Offline mystery123

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 03:09:24 AM »
Just had another thought and wanted to share.. another reason that made me think not to get specific readings but general readings maybe every 5-6 months is because if a psychic were to read me, then my intentions and actions would be totally different. I really want to and intend to lose weight, start exercising, finish some of my pending projects at work and I am thinking about all of it all the time. But I am seriously lacking action! So there you go! Same thing with POI..he can have all the thoughts, but action mean everything! LOL

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 12:26:19 PM »
I really regretted losing my ex, based on who he was at the time we broke up, BUT seeing what he has become since then I am so glad it ended. He has regressed to the point where he seems almost mentally retarded. We don't know what a person will become or how they will change later on. They might have been right for you just for a particular time and that's it. Then you have to part ways because you are literally on a different path than they are. I was the one who broke it off, almost on impulse, then immediately after regretted it and drove myself crazy trying to fix it. My gut instinct was right all along. I still love him and always will but we are not compatible. I thought we could have stayed friends but that wouldn't work either. We still have a strong heart connection but mentally we are not on the same wavelength at all. If I had stayed with him, I would have had to dumb myself way down just to get along with him. It would have been suffocating.

OMG. I had to laugh at some of this just because I've seen examples of this in other people's lives. They stay with someone and they either have to be strong enough to bring the other person up to their level or the downside is that, that person is going to drag them down to where they are. It seems harsh, but I've seen it so many times.

Offline morland1

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 01:44:34 PM »
I completely agree here with everything you all have said. I think in the moment we think its the worst thing that could happen to us but down the road we see people morph into who they truly are and sometimes that  just isn't who we want any more. My ex was my BEST FRIEND. I mean we could look at each other randomly and know what each other was thinking. He was truly a "soul-mate" for me. I was devastated when we broke up and struggled with him wanting to be in and out of my life for 6 years. I look back on that now and I'm so thankful things didn't work out the way I wanted them to. I would have missed out on so many opportunities and experiences I have had if we would've worked out. Who he is today isn't who I would want to be with anyway. I tell myself sometimes that there is no way I would want that life. I don't know him anymore.

I struggled with my POI because I want to be in that space with him as I am with my ex. I know one day I will get there but I am still in the "this is the worst thing that could happen" stage. But I know I will be thanking my lucky stars one day because thats how it always is.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 02:07:06 PM »
Yep, it's just really difficult when you're in it, but do know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's coming.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2017, 01:56:42 PM »
I completely agree here with everything you all have said. I think in the moment we think its the worst thing that could happen to us but down the road we see people morph into who they truly are and sometimes that  just isn't who we want any more. My ex was my BEST FRIEND. I mean we could look at each other randomly and know what each other was thinking. He was truly a "soul-mate" for me. I was devastated when we broke up and struggled with him wanting to be in and out of my life for 6 years. I look back on that now and I'm so thankful things didn't work out the way I wanted them to. I would have missed out on so many opportunities and experiences I have had if we would've worked out. Who he is today isn't who I would want to be with anyway. I tell myself sometimes that there is no way I would want that life. I don't know him anymore.

I struggled with my POI because I want to be in that space with him as I am with my ex. I know one day I will get there but I am still in the "this is the worst thing that could happen" stage. But I know I will be thanking my lucky stars one day because thats how it always is.

I can relate!! My ex was my only best friend too for 4 years and I made the mistake of making him a priority over making new friends... now all of my potential new friends are married and closer with their friends. They're busy and life is hectic so I understand but I should've kept the door open for other friendships outside of my relationship. I finally went out with a friend after a long time and my eyes just opened up to how valuable I am.

You don't have to get over your POI take your time, just focus on YOU and do things for yourself eat that ice cream have a lazy day or even an incredible spa day... take your time slowly you will see your worth and realize wow your POI really messed up by not being with someone as awesome as you are!

Offline morland1

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2017, 03:23:57 PM »
Awe thank you I definitely needed to hear that.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2017, 05:16:46 PM »
You got this girl! 💖

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 11:31:24 PM »
So I made a tinder today.. 😂😂😭 no psychic foresaw that!!!  It's fun.. slightly intimidating 😂