Author Topic: Newbie Here  (Read 11429 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: Newbie Here
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 02:45:50 AM »

I've been through all the same. I've tried candle spells, prayer, LOA, went through the psychic addiction, and nothing has changed for me. The truth of the matter is we just can't have everything or everyone that we want in life, and loss of people/our relationships with them is normal. People come and go in our lives, and it's difficult and painful, but somehow we have to go on. I agree with your last line, if something is truly meant to happen or be yours then it will, if not, there is always something better behind a new door once the old door closes. Calling the readers does nothing but feed the obsession and gives false hope that something will change, making it even harder to let go of the person and move on.

Very well said, I agree 💯 %

So true!

I think I would have started the healing process much sooner if I didn't get into binge reading addiction. I like getting readings, and I still do, but now they are more asking general question, what you see for me in future kind of readings, and well spaced out in time..also, now I accept the answer, unlike before I would call one reader after another..and I won't believe neither positive reading nor negative reading..lol.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 02:12:39 AM »

It is within your ability to change your perception of this situation and embrace it ... as painful as it is, acceptance is step one, all else will show up when you can accept that for now, it is what it is.

This!

and so exciting that you too are student of ACIM! I love the teachings and the message, it has brought me so much peace. It was tricky initially because I am not a Christian, but then when I listened to Gabriel Bernstien and Marianne Williamson..their versions gave me more understanding and now I am following the book!

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 07:10:05 PM »
Sisters don't waste another penny on a "psychic" .. everyone saw a reconnection and even said he was my "soulmate". I've been told since December he will be back. Guess what August was supposed to be the month but.. I was on Facebook and I saw him at a wedding with someone I've never seen before and they looked HAPPY!!! He's gone! Lol!!!!!

Soulmate connection what does that mean. I need a major refund from Keen & CA Psychicd. I'm pretty sure the readings that came to pass were just coincidences. It's so sad how I believed them.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 07:15:31 PM »
You definitely have to research your psychics. The majority if not over 95% of them are providing you with what you wanna hear. All of that soulmate/twinflame connection talk is garbage.. There are only about 3-4 psychics whom I trust. If you encounter a psychic who tells you that you have a twinflame connection or your POI is your soulmate, hang up. Also, I'm curious to know, did you ever call any of the raved about psychics on here like Aries Intution, Cookie, or Yona?  I'm really sorry this happened to you. I guess it's better to know the truth though than to be strung along and waste even more of your time and money. Wish you the best!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 07:19:30 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 07:58:30 PM »
I did the research but I haven't read with Aries Intuition or Cookie or Yona. Soulmateadvisor2002 told me yesterday he's my soulmate and that it would take time and that he's not being authentic right now. But it doesn't make sense that he will be back. I'll actually try one of the 3 you recommended and that's it I'm done lol!!! I just want the truth -_- I always see my ex in my mind and get chills when I think of him I'm just delusional lolll f this crap! Thank you hun

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 08:12:49 PM »
Ok ladies lol one LAST Reading about this ex with Aries Intuition.. I'm #8 wow and good thing today is Wednesday because I probably would've died out of anticipation. You know why I went to a psychic in the first place? Because every time I thought 'S will be back' I used to get warm tingly chills down my spine and I just had to know what that meant!! Lol! I know it sounds crazy but I had a hunch it was a confirmation or something because every time I thought about him those tingles would go down my spine ... or I'm just crazy and need to see a doctor smh! Love makes us do/think weird things. Will update you all later xoxo

Offline morland1

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 08:25:48 PM »
I can absolutely relate to your post! Except for me it was past two years. I have tried everything from psychics, to affirmations, to trying LOA, to doing candle prayers, going to the holiest of places and praying for it, fasting, all manifestation and wish granting techniques available on internet, you name it and I have done it.. in the end I can say it didn't help. I was listening to this book once and the lady said if you want confirmation from universe then ask for a sign, I did, and got one!! But nothing happened, not sure what those signs were for.

Yes, at times I felt I saw some difference in the guy(or maybe it was just my perception), we hooked up again, on and off, so I thought maybe it's my Lanie Stevens or one of 1000 LOA things I try is working, but in the end the truth is it didn't last and that it was painful for me.
I wanted something meaningful which he couldn't provide. I have been hurt beyond my wildest imagination, and I have stopped seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (at least with him).

Last month, I actually have started working on myself, and trying to see why do I want someone who doesn't want me? Is rejection breeding my obsession? Or, is it some inner work I need to do? Do I really want to be with someone for whom I have to put in so much work?

It feels/felt like I am failing and my ego just doesn't wanna accept that it's over.  Earlier, I would disregard negative readings and still keep reading, but I guess in the end the negative ones were right, at least for me. I am still trying to heal, can't focus on my work, have to take crying breaks (I feel stupid just writing that lol).. but I have to remind myself that if God/Universe/Higher Power doesn't want it, the guy doesn't want it, then I am the minority here. Life is unfair and I maybe have to accept it, learn my lesson and move on. Trust me I am trying to hard every single day, life seems hopeless, but I read about people here and how they moved on and maybe one day I will feel better too.

I exactly know how you feel, this was the first time I felt so passionately for someone, when I look back and even now too, I can't believe it can be over, I feel it was something super special and what not (and especially when psychics tell you-- what you guys have I don't see that often, I bet they throw this line to everyone) but now I stop myself and ask myself --why am I being so stubborn? Why can't I just let it go? I have wasted good 2 years, have been in so much pain, I don't think it's worth it!

I agree with above comments, try to move on, if he's to come back maybe he will, but don't pin your hope to something that might never happen.

For past two years, I have tried to make things happen so much that I feel exhausted now, almost like Universe/God didn't listen to me, and some days I am so mad and feel it's so unfair, but I am coming to accept that it is what it is, unfortunately life is not fair. I had learnt this lesson pretty good as a child, but I think I had forgotten so someone up there decided to give me a reminder...lol

I am trying to surrender, and let go, hence have started reading A course in Miracles, which says 'a miracle is change in your perception' and here is a quote from one of it's teachers-
“If a train doesn’t stop at your station, then it’s not your train.”

Sorry it's so long, but hope it helps!

Very well said. I loved when you said that you didn't know if the rejection fueled an obsession. I absolutely think rejection fuels it because we are human beings when someone we love disappears, cuts us off, starts dating someone new, you name it --- we obsess over it because of rejection. Rejection is a tough pill to swallow for anyone. But in my experience in dating, I have always looked back at times of rejection and then thanked god because it was a blessing.

Offline nancy

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 08:46:25 PM »
I can absolutely relate to your post! Except for me it was past two years. I have tried everything from psychics, to affirmations, to trying LOA, to doing candle prayers, going to the holiest of places and praying for it, fasting, all manifestation and wish granting techniques available on internet, you name it and I have done it.. in the end I can say it didn't help. I was listening to this book once and the lady said if you want confirmation from universe then ask for a sign, I did, and got one!! But nothing happened, not sure what those signs were for.

Yes, at times I felt I saw some difference in the guy(or maybe it was just my perception), we hooked up again, on and off, so I thought maybe it's my Lanie Stevens or one of 1000 LOA things I try is working, but in the end the truth is it didn't last and that it was painful for me.
I wanted something meaningful which he couldn't provide. I have been hurt beyond my wildest imagination, and I have stopped seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (at least with him).

Last month, I actually have started working on myself, and trying to see why do I want someone who doesn't want me? Is rejection breeding my obsession? Or, is it some inner work I need to do? Do I really want to be with someone for whom I have to put in so much work?

It feels/felt like I am failing and my ego just doesn't wanna accept that it's over.  Earlier, I would disregard negative readings and still keep reading, but I guess in the end the negative ones were right, at least for me. I am still trying to heal, can't focus on my work, have to take crying breaks (I feel stupid just writing that lol).. but I have to remind myself that if God/Universe/Higher Power doesn't want it, the guy doesn't want it, then I am the minority here. Life is unfair and I maybe have to accept it, learn my lesson and move on. Trust me I am trying to hard every single day, life seems hopeless, but I read about people here and how they moved on and maybe one day I will feel better too.

I exactly know how you feel, this was the first time I felt so passionately for someone, when I look back and even now too, I can't believe it can be over, I feel it was something super special and what not (and especially when psychics tell you-- what you guys have I don't see that often, I bet they throw this line to everyone) but now I stop myself and ask myself --why am I being so stubborn? Why can't I just let it go? I have wasted good 2 years, have been in so much pain, I don't think it's worth it!

I agree with above comments, try to move on, if he's to come back maybe he will, but don't pin your hope to something that might never happen.

For past two years, I have tried to make things happen so much that I feel exhausted now, almost like Universe/God didn't listen to me, and some days I am so mad and feel it's so unfair, but I am coming to accept that it is what it is, unfortunately life is not fair. I had learnt this lesson pretty good as a child, but I think I had forgotten so someone up there decided to give me a reminder...lol

I am trying to surrender, and let go, hence have started reading A course in Miracles, which says 'a miracle is change in your perception' and here is a quote from one of it's teachers-
“If a train doesn’t stop at your station, then it’s not your train.”

Sorry it's so long, but hope it helps!

Very well said. I loved when you said that you didn't know if the rejection fueled an obsession. I absolutely think rejection fuels it because we are human beings when someone we love disappears, cuts us off, starts dating someone new, you name it --- we obsess over it because of rejection. Rejection is a tough pill to swallow for anyone. But in my experience in dating, I have always looked back at times of rejection and then thanked god because it was a blessing.

I always think rejection is protection. 

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 01:59:44 AM »
Kisha speaks very slowly that when I wanted to add stuff or ask her about my chills I couldn't. She doesn't see a reconnection in the next 6 months nor does she see me in any serious relationship soon ... ugh it's so frustrating because I left the reading with no optimism.. I have nothing to look forward to -_- since December my life has been uneventful even if I tried dating other guys or making plans with friends.. it's like everything just stopped and now I'm waiting to get old and die. I really wish she gave me stuff to look forward to. Lady Fontaine told me she saw a reconnection even if it looks like there's a lot of distance now and by fall/winter time he would reach out but as a friend. I would have to trust our connection to really make it happen. I'm ready to rip my hair out aghhh

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 04:51:14 AM »
Kisha speaks very slowly that when I wanted to add stuff or ask her about my chills I couldn't. She doesn't see a reconnection in the next 6 months nor does she see me in any serious relationship soon ... ugh it's so frustrating because I left the reading with no optimism.. I have nothing to look forward to -_- since December my life has been uneventful even if I tried dating other guys or making plans with friends.. it's like everything just stopped and now I'm waiting to get old and die. I really wish she gave me stuff to look forward to. Lady Fontaine told me she saw a reconnection even if it looks like there's a lot of distance now and by fall/winter time he would reach out but as a friend. I would have to trust our connection to really make it happen. I'm ready to rip my hair out aghhh

I'm sorry about the reading. You always have the freedom to go out and meet other people, readings don't dictate our lives, psychics only see a small portion. Unfortunately when Aries picks up negative outcomes it's usually accurate from what i've read from others on this board but who knows.. I'm sure your love life will move forward once you decide to let go of your POI. I know you don't want to hear that but for your own sanity and growth it's probably for the best. It might be scary and heartbreaking but a month from now you'll be so much better off. You can let life flow and always know that he's alive somewhere out there in the world but getting readings on him is only going to put him in your mind over and over again, therefore not allowing time to distance yourself and let go of him. It's a horrible addiction that is a never ending merry-go-round. The readings only add more stress and anxiety. They might be a quick fix to the present but for the longterm they are a disaster when things don't go the way we want them to. They can be so detrimental to emotional and mental health.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 09:02:30 AM »
Thanks yeah it's gonna work out somehow in the end right?

Offline morland1

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 02:58:07 PM »
My experience in life is that we always want someone and when it doesn't work out we are devastated but 5 years later we are thanking our lucky stars it didn't work out. There is not one guy I've dated and been sad about that I didn't thank god for the rejection years down the road. You will be happy in whatever path you take but I don't think stressing yourself out over him right now is healthy for you. I've been there. This time last year I had lost 15 pounds was doing psychic calls nonstop about my POI and when things didn't work out the way they ALL told me it would.... I had to finally let go.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 03:04:42 PM »
There is not one guy I've dated and been sad about that I didn't thank god for the rejection years down the road.
OMG yes, yes and YES.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 03:40:37 PM »
Thanks Morland1 I was devastated since Day 1. The readings gave me hope and I had all this energy that it could work out as they said etc. but now I feel doubtful and hopeless. My appetite has been gone for the past few days. I wish I could just see him one more time and say sorry that's it. I messaged him on social media and he didn't respond. My texts didn't go through because I'm blocked. I hope one day I can see him again and just say sorry and tell him everything that's happened to me this past year. I'll get over it eventually.

ladya

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »
There is not one guy I've dated and been sad about that I didn't thank god for the rejection years down the road.
OMG yes, yes and YES.

yes yes yes yes yes. the best thing to do is work on yourself and the relationship you have with yourself. if the person is meant to be in your life they will be and if not they won't be. i can relate to everything said in this thread. i've done everything in the past from candles to psychics and you can name it to get guys back. in the end none of it worked. i think its also a selfish way of looking at it when you take a step back. if a person doesn't want to be with you they don't want to be with you. its hard to accept but manipulating energy because YOU want them back isn't going to get them back. even if they do come back if its not meant to stick it won't. you get to a point where you just let go of all outcomes once you've exhausted everything but i think its hard when you're in it and think it will all work. just have faith and love yourself, do things you love, you enjoy. everything else falls into place.