Author Topic: Danielle - Kasamba  (Read 15484 times)

Offline levesque08

Re: Danielle - Kasamba
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 05:10:34 AM »
Maybe she just couldn't connect with you.

The interesting thing is, she is very very good at seeing ''bad people''. Everytime she told me that someone isn't good for me, she was proven correct. And not just for me either, I had recommended at least 3 to 5 other friends to her and she had been exceptionally accurate for them as well. She also successfully guided one of my friends in a relationship and this friend is happily married now because of Danielle's insight and guidance. So, I really feel Danielle absolutely knows what she is talking no matter how things look on the surface because this woman Danielle has the gift of far foresight.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 05:45:55 AM »
All things that she told me was absolutely wrong. She said I will go to a relationship in 3 months and fully described the look and personal characteristics of that person. All nonsense!

Offline levesque08

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 06:51:28 AM »
All things that she told me was absolutely wrong. She said I will go to a relationship in 3 months and fully described the look and personal characteristics of that person. All nonsense!

Maybe her timeframe was just way off?

for me, after I broke off with that no-good ex of mine, she told me about a new man and also fully described the look and personality and he really did come. Her time frame was off. He came two months after her prediction. She did tell me she was never good at timing ever but her prediction came true.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2018, 08:51:24 AM »

for me, after I broke off with that no-good ex of mine, she told me about a new man and also fully described the look and personality and he really did come. Her time frame was off. He came two months after her prediction. She did tell me she was never good at timing ever but her prediction came true.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

You could be right, and I'll wait. If that happens, I'll be back and give an update.

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2022, 03:41:46 AM »

Thanks for sharing your experience.

You could be right, and I'll wait. If that happens, I'll be back and give an update.

Hey, did you meet him? Did her prediction come true?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2023, 09:35:04 PM »
I tried reading with her once. She said to call someone else. Guess that's how they get out of the first 3 minutes free. Ambers Light did that too