Author Topic: Danielle - Kasamba  (Read 15483 times)

Offline crimsonheart

Danielle - Kasamba
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:22:40 AM »
Hi everyone! I just had a reading with Danielle from Kasamba. She was very detailed and honest about everything. Of course, I have to see if her predictions will pass. Did any of you had a reading with her?

Offline bstalling

Re: Danielle - Kasamba
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 03:36:52 PM »
Tried him on Bitwine, he is actually a politician from Phillipines based on his Paypal name. I dont think he is psychic anyway

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 04:51:57 PM »
Are you talking about this Danielle? - http://www.kasamba.com/expert/spirituality-religion/love-relationships/danielle-psychic/

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 06:37:20 PM »
yep

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 07:23:02 PM »
Are you talking about this Danielle? - http://www.kasamba.com/expert/spirituality-religion/love-relationships/danielle-psychic/

Yes was referring to her! :)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 08:50:55 PM »
Tried him on Bitwine, he is actually a politician from Phillipines based on his Paypal name. I dont think he is psychic anyway

I got confused when you referred her as him and was wondering if you were talking about someone else.

I had tried her long back and she point blank said she didn't see anything with my poi and she is right as of now. But no details because a lot happened in between

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 06:00:57 AM »

Do you have proof of this? I read with her too and she was very accurate about my situation.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 08:53:06 AM »
Read with Danielle when I first started dating my significant other and she was dead wrong. Said there was no future. We've been together a few years now and moving in together.

Offline candy1

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 04:13:15 AM »
She was so wrong for me too.... Can't remember even what she said as I was so shocked and put off that I deleted the transcript - but I also (which I rarely do) left a negative review and she had it immediately deleted....

Offline mystery123

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 11:13:15 AM »
Ooh she said the same thing to me no future..me and my POI haven't been in a relationship but have been friends and on and off.. so don't know what to make out of her prediction.

But I guess that's something she might say  to sound more realistic and it can be true for 50% people. Without any details I can also predict yes or no for a relationship. I can say no to everyone I talk to and I bet it will be right for at least some if not most. Lol

Offline levesque08

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 08:26:59 AM »
OMG!! Danielle is the BEST! This woman is literally the person who can see someone's true intentions for real. I had used her for 7 years already. She is very very good at picking up the bad guy. She saved me a lot of trouble. Almost everyone on kasamba told me that someone is in love with me. Only Danielle Psychic calmly told me that he doesn't and he has another person in his life. Lo and Behold, I found out the truth that she was right ..maybe about a month or two after our reading. Danielle is one of the only ones I will ever consult with because her predictions are often true.

And as for the person who said Danielle is a politician from the Philippines??? LMAO. I highly doubt that's true. When Danielle used to do phone readings back some years ago, I clearly hear british accent and I think she is from Yorkshire or somewhere nearby. Definitely not from the Philippines and u cannot fake a british accent.

Offline levesque08

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 10:30:04 AM »
I can only speak for myself. Danielle was very accurate with me on both good and bad stuff through the 7 years I talked with her. She doesn't only tell me negative stuff. She tells me negative stuff only when it is true.  But there is good stuff too!! Like I was in a very bad mental headspace after splitting up work partnership with a friend. I felt so betrayed. I only gave Danielle a name to read and  Danielle told me that this friend is going through a divorce and this friend is truly sorry and is going to apologize and make up to me and I need to forgive her , accept her apology and move forward. I think 5 months later, everything she said came true when my friend said word for word what Danielle told me earlier. There is no way Danielle would know my friend is going through a divorce if she isn't truly psychic. All I gave her was a name and no other details.

My friend and I went to Yazmin on kasamba. I am sorry, she completely sugarcoated the hell out of everything, telling my friend that her POI loves only her when in fact they barely knew each other and of course, they never had any relationship at all. Amber's light was very generic for me and she said ''yes'' to everything I asked her and unfortunately nothing happened.

I think not every psychic can connect with everyone. It is true that some readers are right with others and wrong with others as well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:32:26 AM by levesque08 »

Offline levesque08

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 04:52:20 AM »
I can only speak for myself. Danielle was very accurate with me on both good and bad stuff through the 7 years I talked with her. She doesn't only tell me negative stuff. She tells me negative stuff only when it is true.  But there is good stuff too!! Like I was in a very bad mental headspace after splitting up work partnership with a friend. I felt so betrayed. I only gave Danielle a name to read and  Danielle told me that this friend is going through a divorce and this friend is truly sorry and is going to apologize and make up to me and I need to forgive her , accept her apology and move forward. I think 5 months later, everything she said came true when my friend said word for word what Danielle told me earlier. There is no way Danielle would know my friend is going through a divorce if she isn't truly psychic. All I gave her was a name and no other details.

My friend and I went to Yazmin on kasamba. I am sorry, she completely sugarcoated the hell out of everything, telling my friend that her POI loves only her when in fact they barely knew each other and of course, they never had any relationship at all. Amber's light was very generic for me and she said ''yes'' to everything I asked her and unfortunately nothing happened.

I think not every psychic can connect with everyone. It is true that some readers are right with others and wrong with others as well.

Agreed. They can’t connect with everyone but I’m glad you had a good experience with her. At first I thought Danielle was gonna be great and I believed her more than Yazmin and Amber’s Light because I heard so many great things about Danielle but as time went on I started seeing everything they told me coming true, and things she told me NOT come true. Plus I also find Danielle to be kinda rude as well.

Yes, Danielle is rude!

I guess it's like this -- Yazmin and amber's light were good for u but they weren't good for me and Danielle was extremely good for me because she read on my relationships, career and spiritual development and she really saved me a lot.

With Yazmin, for some reason, she did a lot of ''throwing everything on the wall and hoping something sticks''. Yazmin told me this when I first connected with her. She said '' You have a massive argument with someone in the last 5 weeks and you also cannot let go of an ex in your life and hope he will come back'' -- I told her ''Oh I am sorry, I don't have any massive argument with anyone and also NO, I absolutely do NOT want my ex anymore. I am looking for someone completely new and hope u can see what lies ahead'' . Yazmin kept quiet and she said '' You are not the right client for me'' -- she clicked me out and blocked me.

Also, With Yazmin - in my other post, I mentioned she told my friend that her POI loves her only and the truth is, my friend and that guy are literally strangers. Yazmin told my friend that this POI and her will be in a relationship. Till this day (and it's been 4 years) , this POI is still a stranger and he is married to someone else. He and my friend never even exchanged a single word , let alone be in a relationship!!  My friend confronted Yazmin and Yazmin clicked her out and blocked her and declined all messages that she sent. She lied to my friend and she refuse to take responsibility.

The above mentioned details were truly what I experienced with Yazmin and i was so disappointed with her!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2018, 04:44:12 AM »
Daniel is a Scam. She was wrong for me. She also started asking personal information (like city of living) and I had to hang up. My friend also tried her and she got disappointed too.

Offline levesque08

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2018, 04:04:12 AM »

Were you asking about relocation questions?  That is the only reason that Danielle would have asked about your ''city of living''.

Trust me, I had first hand experiences with DAnielle whereby she gave me a HUGE lecture when I gave out personal info like date of births, background story, even a person's middle name. 

She probably gave you and your friend ''bad news'' that is why you guys are so unhappy with her. She had helped me for 7 years and more on relationships, business, spiritual advice and family issues and she had always been correct and kind and very compassionate.

anything