Author Topic: Wanted to share something that came true  (Read 8728 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Wanted to share something that came true
« on: July 05, 2017, 03:51:28 AM »
A major prediction came to pass for me that relates to timing and contact. Here's who nailed it:

1. Ivan from CP - He predicted 7/3 months ago. Hes the only reason why I would consider going back to CP hes pretty damn good BUT hes not the type of psychic you call for a 5-10 minute readings because he goes really deep so you need at least 20-30 minutes but hes so worth it. He was also accurate on what would be said etc.

2. Prophet Rose Keen - Saw a 3 for communication months ago. I feel like people have bashed her a lot but I think shes pretty legit. She talks to fast but hey at least she isnt wasting your time or money.

3. Lady Persephone - Saw a 7 for communication months ago. She picked up a lot. I might just call her for an update.

My situation is pretty complicated so I am not sure who has been able to nail the entire situation just yet. I think that psychic will most likely be Diane731 (she doesn't give dates but so far multiple predictions came to pass within a short period of time like random things that no psychic has picked up on).

I've talked to a lot of useless psychics to get this short list. Hope this helps some of you.

I needed an emergency reading so I tried Gaylene since no one was available (I need more self control lol). She was pretty legit and told me how to behave act for my best interest.

Offline Sunlightstar

Re: Wanted to share something that came true
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 07:18:37 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:16:31 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 01:07:02 PM »
I’ve read with Ivan several times. He’s pretty good with timing. And he provides great details.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 01:32:20 PM »
I read with Ivan yesterday because of this thread.  I need to give it a month to see if his first prediction will come true, but I really don't believe a word he said.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 03:26:37 PM »
I read with him in January 2017. He was wrong on present and wrong on predictions .

Offline Stone88

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 08:02:28 PM »
Any updates on Ivan?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2023, 01:41:49 PM »
I read with Ivan. I think he was pretty good at picking up some things but seemed like a potential fairytale reader. Hoping he’s not but he gave me a lot of hope and I’m not holding on strong to it right now. Will update with how his prediction pans out.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2023, 02:27:13 PM »
I read with Ivan. I think he was pretty good at picking up some things but seemed like a potential fairytale reader. Hoping he’s not but he gave me a lot of hope and I’m not holding on strong to it right now. Will update with how his prediction pans out.

$15/min??