Author Topic: Tyler  (Read 12588 times)

Offline bstalling

Tyler
« on: July 04, 2017, 01:41:30 AM »
Anyone try Tyler?

Seems her skill set is remote viewing and timing. She predicted a specific day for me to hear about the new job at the new location. Her reviews say she is good with timing, so we will see.

She also saw this new work/associate that other readers have seen. Nathan described exactly the same guy and tried to make it romantic, but she said it would be a mentor/work connection. Indio had the same leanings. Which is great because I'm married. Anyway, she described him just the same as other readers, tall in medical field..possible professor, Italian or Mediterranean. Just really specific details.

She saw finaly move August/September. One of the cheaper readers on CP, if you want to try her, catch her now before they put her at 10 dollars a minute.

Offline nancy

Re: Tyler
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:18:48 AM »
I just have a reading with Tyler, she sound very honest. Her time frame is almost like William and seha which is by August. Dominique time frame won't happen until October but we will have
Communication in July .

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 12:18:33 AM »
She used the word 'soulmate' with me. Big red flag for me.

Offline nancy

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 10:57:15 PM »
She did gave me bad new. I asked Tyler " Will me ex .... going to reconnect with me again ?" She said I'm sorry but that person will not reconnect with u. Which I know for the fact that we will never ever reconnect again.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 01:27:46 AM »
ok guys..would you count this as an accurate prediction?

Tyler said that ill have a short weekend trip at the end of July that I wont want to go but she advises me to go because it'll be important for "making important life decisions".

I do have a trip but its more the middle of july and its from friday til monday, its something that i dont really want to go on.

The thing is, one of tyler's testimonials said she told someone the same thing about advising them to go on a trip bc its important for making life decisions...

Did she get lucky?? or would you count this??

OK, Tyler did tell me something VERY similar. But the thing is, I AM going on a trip in early August and it DOES have to do with some major life changes. Hmm...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 01:31:46 AM »
Go and see what happens?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 01:34:16 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:30:45 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »
Tyler predicted engagement for December and marriage in July, not sure about that, it would have been more accepting if she predicted engagement for next year rather, anyway she is remote viewer,

I spoke to Tara as well and said " I am surprised you guys are not talking marriage be now"

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »
@sunlight star have you had contact predictions from tyler that came true?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 09:45:02 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:30:57 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline toju516

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 06:48:03 AM »
She used the word 'soulmate' with me. Big red flag for me.

Did she tell you guys are soulmates and will be in a committed relationship by certain time? Red flag.

Offline LameSuperHero

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2017, 09:57:41 PM »
She said it to me. I read with her back in May. She said that I will hear from my POI/Soulmate in August and that the person he is with means nothing to him. Well, she means so little to him that they are getting married next month. I'm disgusted with myself for getting as deep into this as I did.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »
She said it to me. I read with her back in May. She said that I will hear from my POI/Soulmate in August and that the person he is with means nothing to him. Well, she means so little to him that they are getting married next month. I'm disgusted with myself for getting as deep into this as I did.

I've concluded she is just a good remote viewer and may be able to give you surface information about the situation. She described the co-worker I met recently...down to a small tattoo he had. Then, I think she fills in the rest of the
reading with assumptions/guesses.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 05:37:42 AM »
First reader I’ve got a refund on in a long time.  Spent half the time asking questions, used the soulmate twin flame garbage, and then spent the rest of the time acting as a  psych 101 counselor.  Didn’t catch even a sliver of psychic ability from her

Offline starempress

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 08:48:04 AM »
I tried Tyler yesterday, her accuracy with the current situation was impressive.  I asked her about my partner and the first thing she said was that he had a chemical imbalance, and after a while picked up it was due to his drinking issue.  She said the drinking issue was only masking his past issues and current stress situation (she knew the details of his past and why the stress now) and was generally very good.  I was very impressed and will use her again.  Her rate was very reasonable given her accuracy.  She knew about our plans for the future and gave the same timelines as my favourite readers Mattie and Yona.  The best thing about this is, when I call Mattie, calls last 40 minutes, when I called Tyler, I got all my answers in 8 1/2 minutes.