Author Topic: Joyce/The Sane Psychic?  (Read 4650 times)

Offline melancholia

Joyce/The Sane Psychic?
« on: December 08, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »
Hi guys, quick question - a friend of mine read with The Sane Psychic/Joyce on Keen and enjoyed her reading so I was thinking about trying her out, but I also did a quick search of the forum to see if anyone else had read with her.  I saw that some of us have read with a Joyce on Keen...does anyone know if this is the same person?  The Sane Psychic's rate is $3.99/min.

Thanks!

Offline melancholia

Re: Joyce/The Sane Psychic?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 03:39:43 PM »
So I wound up reading with her on a whim about my current relationship and work.  She got my boyfriend's personality dead-on and what she said about the situation made sense, but I won't know for sure for a couple of months.  Same thing with the work prediction - I won't have a resolution until January, so I guess I'll keep you guys posted on her.  No one else has read with her?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 07:15:58 PM »
now that a couple months have passed, have any of the predictions from SP manifested? do you think she was right?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »
I read with her a few years back and she was totally wrong for me.  Another member here read with her around the same time and she said Joyce was wrong for her too.  I felt she was guessing and she came across as caring by asking questions, but in reality she was fishing for information.  I did not feel she was gifted but rather a good inormation getter!

Offline melancholia

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 01:12:04 PM »
I read with her a few years back and she was totally wrong for me.  Another member here read with her around the same time and she said Joyce was wrong for her too.  I felt she was guessing and she came across as caring by asking questions, but in reality she was fishing for information.  I did not feel she was gifted but rather a good inormation getter!

This.  She waffled on the boyfriend's intentions - before he and I had our major blowout over the ex, she swore it was nothing to worry about and I should go on being cool and calm and awesome.  Immediately after the blowup, they were going to split very soon and it was all about money. After the ex moved in with him, she told me they're in love and they're going to break up but not for a while.

She feeds you readings based on what she's told, but she does it in a way that makes you believe she's being rational.  "He's incredibly immature" was a favorite of hers, but honestly - any man that two-times his girlfriend is incredibly immature.  In retrospect, I'm not sure why I was so impressed by that.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 06:26:28 PM »
Four years ago she gave me a negative outcome prediction that was wrong. Was also negative and quick to judge POI.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 02:21:47 AM »
She was one I read with a few years ago. I thought she was great at the time, but wrong in the outcome.  However, she nailed the POI with his being a poster child for narcissism. I didn't believe her or see it at the time but she was right about him!

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 03:53:41 AM »
Old post - but she’s not accurate at all. She’s also kinda rude imo. Went back to my notes recently and saw nothing she said planned out. She’s extremely judgmental and predictions aren’t all fluff

anything