Author Topic: Who is your most trusted  (Read 5321 times)

Offline Lo12345

Who is your most trusted
« on: October 10, 2019, 07:57:15 PM »
I’m kinda hitting a major freak wall today!  I just wanna ask who your most trusted advisor? I don’t know in my small list if I really have one. So who do you recommend!!!!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Who is your most trusted
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 08:14:15 PM »
I usually speak with Kira de Ra or Zadalia - I will say that Kira has been a hit or miss to most people on these boards but she's been pretty spot on with me. If it's your first time speaking with them send them a message beforehand. Both of them send free minutes for first time callers to see if they can connect with you

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 08:45:35 PM »
If you are looking for Empaths then, i really like Zadalia, Advisor Neal, Lady P (one or two reads on the same person), QOC (if you want to know what is happening in the moment..for now).

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 08:51:13 PM »
I usually speak with Kira de Ra or Zadalia - I will say that Kira has been a hit or miss to most people on these boards but she's been pretty spot on with me. If it's your first time speaking with them send them a message beforehand. Both of them send free minutes for first time callers to see if they can connect with you

Really interested to hear about your experience with Zadalia. I connected with her on her personal site (and hopefully, it's the same reader from Keen) not too long ago, and walked away unsure about the reading I had received. One of those 'could be right, could be wrong' situations; though, probably my own fault for asking an empath to read on someone who has been out of the picture for a long time.

Yes! That's definitely the same reader as on Keen. I'll give the pros and cons below:

PROS: She's REALLY good at reading current situations. I mean CRAZY good. I haven't had anything big shake up my life since I started reading with her but I do reach out to her in regards to when something weird is going on with my POI and I. She's been correct about all the little things but I can't speak for "big" predictions since I haven't had to ask her anything about that.

CONS: She's not so great with timing but she will tell you this ahead of time.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 08:51:49 PM »
If you are looking for Empaths then, i really like Zadalia, Advisor Neal, Lady P (one or two reads on the same person), QOC (if you want to know what is happening in the moment..for now).

Empaths I agree with Advisor Neal and QOC
suprisingly I tried CC CAYE, she has a bad rep on here I was on a binge lol and she was deaddddd on for me like dead on.

I also like Mystic Raven 11. I have encountered a lfe  flippity floppities with readings lately so I won't add those to the list.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 08:57:57 PM »
I know Zadalia tells you if she isn’t connecting on Keen, does anyone know if she would do the same with her personal site? I don’t want to use keen lol

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:04:53 PM »
Neal is good at details but his timing has been way off

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 12:04:30 AM »
Agreed. None of the Empaths i had mentioned in my earlier posts are good at timing. They all read the current situation very well and give you insights into the POI thoughts/feelings and intentions.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 12:09:10 AM »

How off is the timing? Is it way delayed?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 01:07:35 AM »
Yes a year lol

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 01:12:21 AM »
Yes a year lol

Did the predictions eventually pan out for you? Both Neal and Zadalia predicted an outcome (though they are not outcome readers) and it hasn't occurred yet.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 01:27:56 AM »
I mean honestly, I believe the ones who are consistent and accurate with present details, things eventually pan out, just on its own time. No one has ever been correct with me in regards to timing. Neal was really good at describing our situation. I think as long as they’re consistent, it eventually happens

Offline maggs30

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 01:36:31 AM »
I have a few I go to but not on keen. My take on any psychic and all psychics is that you can't read with them more than once every 3-6 months. I have went to many only 1 time since I started having anxiety attacks about my workaholic in June. For me my thought is that as soon as they learn your story too much human comes in and less psychic. That's why I try not to go to them too often or the same one. This is especially true if you're reading about relationships. I love gaylene but I have read with her three times since June and I think if I push it and read with her again in the next three months she is going to be less accurate. This is just my two cents and why some are accurate for some and not for others I think it is a lot to do with the frequency not necessarily the frequency of Psychics but the frequency with a specific psychic. If I had to pick on Keen alone for my favorite it would be gaylene.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 01:38:59 AM »
Yes a year lol

Did the predictions eventually pan out for you? Both Neal and Zadalia predicted an outcome (though they are not outcome readers) and it hasn't occurred yet.

I can’t speak for Neal since I haven’t read with him but in regards to Zadalia, during one of our readings she said “situation A” would happen in mid-November. That situation actually unfolded this week so with that prediction she was a bit early.

She also gave me another prediction with a timing for end of December and into January. I actually think this situation will pan out on time because I mentioned earlier Kira is my other advisor and she too gave me this timing (Kira has been spot on with timing for me).

I will give it to Zadalia though - she will straight up tell you that timing isn’t her forte so if she does give you a timing, don’t rely on that too much. Just focus on the current and how it can lead to the end result unfolding

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 02:32:24 AM »
Neal has said timing isn’t his forte, but he was adamant that if he clearly saw an outcome, it would happen

anything