Author Topic: Ruth Skyy  (Read 4607 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Ruth Skyy
« on: July 03, 2017, 03:48:15 AM »
Has anyone read with her?  I read with her a few weeks ago, predictions pending for this month.  I liked her because she's no fluff, not all positive.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Ruth Skyy
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 05:08:40 AM »
She is on now and I was going to try her, but man I've spent way more than I've ever spent on Keen. I bookmarked her though to try later. I need to let the last two useless readers seep in first: Christine and QOC18.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 05:14:52 AM »
She is on now and I was going to try her, but man I've spent way more than I've ever spent on Keen. I bookmarked her though to try later. I need to let the last two useless readers seep in first: Christine and QOC18.

She was good. She picked up the sign of a third party I was worried about without me saying anything about the third party or their sign. Her predictions are for this week and next so I'm hoping they're right

Offline SweetieShy

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 10:47:24 PM »
She has really positive reviews. I've been considering reading with her for a while. Does anyone else have experiences with her?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:14:50 AM »
Her predictions never came to pass for me and she was incorrect about a situation, if that helps.

WinterElf

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 01:49:06 PM »
her prediction didnt happen for me either. no contact yet

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »
I chatted with her in early July, and I found she was accurate. And things over the last two months happened as she described. I'm still waiting for the big prediction to come through and the timeline she gave was late-September. We'll see! I would talk to her again.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 11:53:04 PM »
Read with her in the past, never see her online anymore. Also, none of her stuff came true. Not one thing. In fact, she read on another POI and I feel that what she said may be for the POI I am seeing now. Its like she got the person swapped. But, if she did not nothing came true.

anything