Author Topic: quoth the raven  (Read 5991 times)

ladya

quoth the raven
« on: July 03, 2017, 12:49:21 AM »
i rem i read with her a while back and she was really accurate for me. has anyone read with her. she's really cheap but like never on.

Offline HornetKick

Re: quoth the raven
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 05:20:33 AM »
I'll bookmark her because she is in my price range, but why 8 listings, all at the same price? I don't get that.
She does email readings as well, for $25 so that's a plus and she has psychic skills.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
she kind of sways on the negative side though just a fair warning. although she was correct in the situation with my ex i felt like she made it seem a lot harsher than it was.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:16:52 PM »
I read with her a long time ago...yes she was good

Offline mystery123

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 02:26:45 PM »
I read with her long back from my old Keen account. I don't remember anything mindblowing, nothing that stuck out.. but then I was binge reading so either he will come back or he won't.. there were only two things and nothing stopped me from getting another read.

I remember her sending free minutes though

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 03:11:34 PM »
A few years ago I had a reading with her that was so bad, so inaccurate, was way off about the present situation, I left a feedback she didn't like and she emailed me some pretty nasty messages. I never leave negative feedback but had to in this situation to let others know how bad it was. She's clearly not ethical and can't handle any criticism without going off on someone.

Offline candy1

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 06:43:45 PM »
I read with her over a year ago a few times... First couple were the same and she seemed to get the situation accurately - then she flipped and changed her prediction - and with where things are at now the flip would seem to be incorrect (though we're still not totally where I'd like to be...)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 01:28:35 AM »
I'll bookmark her because she is in my price range, but why 8 listings, all at the same price? I don't get that.
She does email readings as well, for $25 so that's a plus and she has psychic skills.

That's so her listing on Keen shows up in every category when people search for readers by category.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 01:39:00 AM »
Good point.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 11:27:22 AM »
I read with her a long time ago...yes she was good

Is she accurate for you?

I read with her yesterday and feel like she is legit.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 02:49:00 PM »
Any updates on this reader? She seems to think there is potential for us to reconnect and feels there is still more energy left on our contract and that he will contact me out of the blue. She wasn't negative for me, but does feel I need to work on my own strength in the meantime and step back.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 08:15:17 PM »
The past 2 men I read with her about she was correct. Let's see if she is right about this one.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 05:07:13 PM »
How accurate is she? I read with her and the reading was harsh. She basically said I was wasting my time and things would be revealed in the next month to prove it.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 05:18:03 PM »
read with her years ago on another poi who had gona mia. Said I'never hear from him again. Heard from him 2 weeks after. We even rekindled but I broke it off eventually.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »
She's very negative

anything