Author Topic: Keen's Featured Advisors  (Read 22443 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Keen's Featured Advisors
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2017, 04:20:11 PM »
How is it that she has NO reviews under 4 stars?? She must have some type of agreement with Keen where she gets to delete bad reviews.

lots of readers do this...i respect the ones who can leave the bad ones up, like hey maybe I don't work for everyone...you know?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2017, 12:05:54 AM »
 Persian Psychic Fiona and others' in the Featured Section are in connection with each other.

Just imagine letting yourself be duped +/- $150 for 5 minutes, and Keen only back you $25.

What they should have in the features section is the lower-mid-range advisors populated according to long feedback.
My take.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 02:17:50 AM by Exposed »

Offline knel27

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2017, 03:09:35 AM »
I am so embarrassed to say i was a regular caller of Persian medium for a couple years on and off. I spent the next few years trying to pay off that credit card....she is absolutely not worth that price. Everything she told me was completely off and didn't come to pass. I guess I kept calling because I thought she would eventually be right and that I was just an oddball when I looked at all her great reviews. I just didn't learn my lesson quick enough. Looking back I was such an idiot. I mean she fed me so many lies and fairytales. I seriously don't understand all her great reviews and how people can continuously afford to speak with her. And the moment you leave her a bad review or call her out on being wrong, you're blocked of course.

It's okay, I'm sure you weren't in the best place emotionally. People who charge that much per minute are unethical and take advantage of people who are hurting. May I ask how much you usually spent on readings with her? I always look at those listings and wonder how much people are spending, you can run 500 bucks in 15 minutes.

So when I was regularly calling her a few years ago, she was about 15$/min....and literally in a few months she sky rocketed to 30$/min, shortly after now 36$/min  :o. I never called her after she reached the 30$/min, but when I did it was no more than 3-4 minutes. She talks really fast and if you only have 1 or 2 questions you can get a lot of info within 4 minutes with her.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2017, 03:25:52 AM »
I spoken with Persian Medium, but not at a ridiculous $30.00 min. I got her at $16.00 per min, I used a special $1.99
promotion for 10 minutes. Being as money-hungry as she is, I know she was pissed at $1.99/min.

She has a high rate, and its trending on keen.

I have several transcripts of pass conversations with her for nearly two years, none of what she said happened.
-new love and description
-application to teach
-family member (present) somewhat right, but it's not insight rather good advice.
-payment from client

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:27:25 AM by Exposed »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2017, 03:36:41 AM »
So when I was regularly calling her a few years ago, she was about 15$/min....and literally in a few months she sky rocketed to 30$/min, shortly after now 36$/min  :o. I never called her after she reached the 30$/min, but when I did it was no more than 3-4 minutes. She talks really fast and if you only have 1 or 2 questions you can get a lot of info within 4 minutes with her.

Yeah but still, it's $120 for 4 mins. at $30 per min.

Offline knel27

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2017, 11:08:04 AM »

Yeah but still, it's $120 for 4 mins. at $30 per min.

Yes I'm completely aware of that....I was just answering a question...

anything