Author Topic: Running Bear review  (Read 4689 times)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Running Bear review
« on: June 29, 2017, 04:33:32 PM »
Well, I have a little bit of $ left in my Keen account, and since I don't want to go through the hassle of a refund, I figured I would try a guy.

Running Bear was friendly and professional. All he asked for was the name. He gave practical advice, which can turn out to be very helpful in the long run. So I'd recommend him if you want to run your situation past a guy. Hope this helps!

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Running Bear review
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 06:35:09 PM »
Read with him a long time ago. Nothing he said come to pass

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 09:14:31 PM »
I've read with him along time ago. Not good, would never read with him again.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:48:34 PM »
Thank you both for your input! I don't plan on using psychics ever again, but Wildfox, why will you never read with him again? All I got was quick, practical advice, which was much needed after Panache's reading. (See my separate thread.)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 06:36:13 PM »
CRAP! I went through a very old notebook with psychic stuff- I read with Running Bear in Oct 2001. NOT HELPFUL then! At all! Asked what to do about POI... he said, "Oh, send him a note saying 'Hey, I didn't fall off the planet. Did you?' "

Ummm... not good when POI wants nothing to do with you. If Running Bear was accurate, he would have said, "Sorry, there is nothing you can do. It's over." Again, Running Bear gave what normally would be practical advice.... IMPRACTICAL advice because he didn't see the situation!