Author Topic: Happy2174  (Read 5580 times)

Offline Sooshi

Happy2174
« on: May 06, 2016, 07:50:37 PM »
I called her last summer when I first started having major problems with my SO, and I wish I'd taken detailed notes on what she'd told me.
However, I will say she was the first one to say there was another woman in the picture. She was right and I didn't believe her at first until about 2 months later when I came face to face with her. Overall Happy was very pleasant on the phone and I really enjoyed talking to her. She seems like a very interesting older lady.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Happy2174
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 04:27:41 PM »
UGH my experience with her was awful, talk about a depressing reading, she fished for too much info...lots of bad feedback too....

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 07:35:21 PM »
She was very negative, said things would never work out with my past guy. She was right however she also gave her personal opinion and judgment. So i was like ok stfu bye.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 07:43:02 PM »
She was very negative, said things would never work out with my past guy. She was right however she also gave her personal opinion and judgment. So i was like ok stfu bye.

Yes OMG SO negative....

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 10:03:15 PM »
I was looking back at my notes from years ago.  This is 3 guys back. My evil ex who took me for a lot of money. At the time, I wanted him back badly.  Well, I spoke to this reader and she was negative, as a matter of fact, I crossed her reading out because I thought she was bullcrap.  People, she was DEAD on about this guy.  She told me to play smart and kick him out and that basically he was using me.  OMG she was SO right

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 01:35:47 PM »
Oh gosh, this lady is NOT accurate.  she gave me total opposite readings on the same person!  Like TOTAL opposite.  She goes off what you tell her.  that's why in the beginning of the reading she has said (to me at least) both times, talk to me while I  look at this...she's digging for info and trying to go off what you tell her.  She's NOT psychic.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 02:03:46 PM »
She has page after page of really negative feedback. Yet people are still calling her. Is it because of the low rate she charges?

Probably!  LOL Yes I read thru all her bad feedback too.  like 9-10 pages of it.  She's up there with "Ask Grace".

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 07:24:07 PM »
I wouldn't write her off so quick, just going by this thread alone she was right for 4 of us. Even the best readers get it wrong sometimes.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 02:16:37 PM »
I don't use psychics anymore. But believe me, I spent a couple thousands on Keen psychics from 2001- 2006. Anyway, if you want good, PRACTICAL advice (and you don't want to commit to a therapist) call Happy2174. She got me through a couple of rough times. (And she was cheaper than therapy, too, based on where I live- therapists are $$$).

Is she psychic? Well, I think she has years of experience coupled with very good intuition.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 08:42:56 PM »
Is she psychic? Well, I think she has years of experience coupled with very good intuition.

Sometimes that's really all we need anyway  ;)  It just sounds better when it's coming from someone else.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 11:57:40 PM »
She is fake when I ask about my POI she said oh she have someone but I'm not sure you have to ask her yourself.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »
She is fake when I ask about my POI she said oh she have someone but I'm not sure you have to ask her yourself.

That's what I mean about common sense. As hard as it is, you just have to gather that courage to ask your POI, "Are you seeing anyone else?" It's a step, not to mention good practice for the future. I bet Happy2174 would be happy to coach you on how to approach. :D