Author Topic: Laughably BAD reading from Panache  (Read 2084 times)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Laughably BAD reading from Panache
« on: June 28, 2017, 07:16:25 PM »
I'm married. I told her I was married and wanted a reading about a work situation (nothing romantic involved, since I'm faithful to my husband. )

REASON FOR CALL: Wanted  to see what was up with some coworkers  and how I can fix things. I wanted to know what their motivations were.

First male coworker I asked about- she started giving me a reading about love instead of work! She was like "Oh, he's a prima donna. He knows you like him. It's going to be a game of cat and mouse with him, in regard to a romantic friendship."

MY INTERNAL RESPONSE: Lady, I'm married. I told you I was married. I told you he was married. I needed to know how to fix a professional situation. I NEVER ASKED ABOUT ROMANCE!!! A game of cat and mouse... in the work place... omg, this is NOT Beverly Hills 90210.

Second male coworker- mostly accurate, but then again, she had to throw in an implication that I'm looking for romance.
MY INTERNAL RESPONSE: I'm married. I was asking, again, about a WORK situation (no love or sex for me, at least!)

Female coworker- accurate. I asked, "Is this woman ____?" and she said "yes"

I tested. I went back and asked about the first male coworker but I pretended he was someone else. I asked if we could ever mend fences and be professional coworkers and friendly. She said, "Yes, but he's going to draw the line at friendship." My actual response, "I'm married. I just want to be able to get along with him on a professional level."
MY INTERNAL RESPONSE: Did you not listen to anything I had to say? I said several times I was married and was trying to fix a PROFESSIONAL issue.

So then she said she "saw" something else and would let me email her nonKeen account to share it. I did just that. She basically said "Unless you lost a job recently (a decent job) you will lose this one. You are saying things to a supervisor or coworker. Trust no one there."

ME: (I'm 38. I haven't lost jobs, but I've left a couple for greener passages. I have very good evaluations from supervisors. The nature of this job is such that I do have some protection, like there's a lot of paperwork and proof required to fire someone. (Have something put in my file... yes... but to actually fire.... that is much harder.) I already told things to the "big kahuna" of a supervisor, who took my side, complimented me for admitting my responsibility in this situation, and stated that I should not fear retribution because of what's going to happen.)

My email response was that  she is  inaccurate (not intuiting correctly.... refusing to acknowledge that I was married... being so negative toward me...). I also said that I have to reflect this in my Keen review. I left 3/5 stars.

My keen review said pretty much the same thing. I wasn;t looking for someone to tell me what I want to hear, but it was difficult to believe her words because she was  inaccurate about my marriage, the situation (trying to romanticize it), and the advice she gave ("He wants a 'cat and mouse' game.")

I had my 10.5 yr break from psychics and I won't call ever again.

I can provide more details.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 12:28:27 AM by 5neatguysGAL »

Offline mystery123

Re: Laughably BAD reading from Panache
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 10:54:25 PM »
It's crazy what stuff they pick up on!

Maybe they just assume it's about romantic situation.

I have had some trouble too, because when I asked about my POI they would say they see communication but since we are co-workers there is always communication, but I was asking on more personal level..but oh well!

anything