Author Topic: Psychic Power Network -Reviews on best Psychics  (Read 7047 times)

Offline beachgal13

Psychic Power Network -Reviews on best Psychics
« on: June 28, 2017, 12:43:41 PM »
Who are the best Psychics on psychic power network? I've spoken to

Tina Marie- been very accurate on appearances/affairs going on, but not so accurate on time frames. She's very good at picking up the person's intentions and also past life involvement. She's one of my favorites besides the non accurate time frame part.
 Lucille- been very accurate about everything so far.
Divine Visionary - hes been accurate but I'm kinda questionable
June Starlet- rambles on and on. I'd say she's probably 40% accurate. She told me I wouldn't hear from my ex for a few weeks and I heard from him that day. Also told me his ex was visiting him and I spent that weekend with him so obviously her prediction was WAY off.
Hailee Hart- she's been on point so far.
Grand Charlot- very nice but prediction seems too good to be true
Spirit Guide Odin- Very nice, still waiting to see if the prediction will happen
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:51:19 PM by beachgal13 »

Offline Wildheart81

Re: Psychic Power Network -Reviews on best Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 05:51:49 PM »
I had a friend turn me onto this site. I tried a ton of them but most were awful. The one I really like is Valentina Rose. Initially you do have to talk a bit when you call the first time but then she does the work from that point on. So far two predictions came to pass. My friend swears by her as she is rarely wrong. Told me you can take her words to the bank. She swears by her and another called Laurel Reede who is a channelr.

It is freaky what she knows about you or a person you ask about. She has been telling the same prediction over and over about a poi coming back by sept permanently. There are other things related to the above prediction. She even remembers you and what you have discussed. I am a psychic myself and suspected things about this poi. She not only confirmed my suspicions but also elaborated and said things too intense not to be true. I know some psychics lie like a rug but the things she said are not things you would ever lie about. 

I have tried June Starlett and she is a strange one. Very fast talker but tends to contradict herself during the reading.

Grand Charlot was no good. Stay away from Simon and Valerie Cooper. Both are very rude and Simon
demands good feedback.

Tina Marie was not bad. She described the poi to a T right down to the hair colour and how she puts it up. Knew a trip I am taking today. My only issue was at times it felt like I was doing most of the talking and was not sure how much was genuine or made up in terms  of predictions. If I remember correctly she said relationship with poi in July.

Offline Nala208111

Re: Psychic Power Network -Reviews on best Psychics
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:52:41 PM »
I agree with your above assessment...

i really like vallentina rose as well....
Alycia Marie i really like to

I have a question about PPN - I got a message from them that i had to validate my credit card... they wanted a copy of my id/drivers license and copy of my credit card... im not comfortable with this...... so i had to suspend use of PPN.
(which is prob a good thing) although i do miss a few readers such as Vallentina rose, Alycia marie....

anything