Author Topic: Has anyone read with Alison Shine  (Read 28823 times)

Offline Sag78

Re: Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2018, 05:45:30 PM »
Thank you, Cranberry88. It is very painful and I can't move on. Inter sting thing is that nearly every psychic tells he will not marry her ( Cookie, Aries ...) . I don't know .

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2018, 05:55:51 PM »
Thank you, Cranberry88. It is very painful and I can't move on. Inter sting thing is that nearly every psychic tells he will not marry her ( Cookie, Aries ...) . I don't know .

i totally understand that, i just hope things go the way you want it to be.
I like Kisha and i hope her prediction comes to pass. Not sure about cookie coz she keeps mixing energies with me.

But since both of them gave you similar reading, IMO its more assuring.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2018, 06:15:44 PM »
She told me that her spirits "shouting" that my ex can't live without me . I found out 10 months later that he is engaged 😳

Speaking from experience, both can still be true. People can go in a different direction, make big steps with someone else, and STILL not be fulfilled in a way that they STILL need someone that's not the person they're committing to. Also, you can be committed on paper to someone (marriage, engagement), but still not be emotionally committed to that person.

I am going through that right now.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2018, 06:18:45 PM »
She told me that her spirits "shouting" that my ex can't live without me . I found out 10 months later that he is engaged 😳

Speaking from experience, both can still be true. People can go in a different direction, make big steps with someone else, and STILL not be fulfilled in a way that they STILL need someone that's not the person they're committing to. Also, you can be committed on paper to someone (marriage, engagement), but still not be emotionally committed to that person.

I am going through that right now.

That's me right now.  It's not a fun place to be, wish I could completely commit

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 06:25:57 PM »
Same, but on the other end. I'm the one who's still needed, even though on paper the person is going a different way. It sucks.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2018, 06:30:15 PM »
May be you are right, guys. I know that me and my ex are spiritually connected ( he told me that as well) , but I am very gentle person and can't "fight" for my man. I just walked away and "gave" him to his exgirlfriend after finding out he still has some emotions for her. I stepped out and literally lied in a bed for few months in a big depression. I only recently started talking to people.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2018, 10:53:23 PM »
May be you are right, guys. I know that me and my ex are spiritually connected ( he told me that as well) , but I am very gentle person and can't "fight" for my man. I just walked away and "gave" him to his exgirlfriend after finding out he still has some emotions for her. I stepped out and literally lied in a bed for few months in a big depression. I only recently started talking to people.

Sometimes it is about learning your own spiritual lesson and karma and then things can get better in your life. We think we know the right timing for things to come together when we want them to, but divine timing is not up to us.

Offline calista

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2018, 06:30:31 PM »
I read with Alison a few years ago. She likes to spend her time giving you high level, vague spiritual advice which could apply to anyone instead of a reading. For $4.99 a minute, that is complete bs if you want specific answers. You can literally take what she says and repeat it to anyone - that's how useless her readings are.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2018, 01:05:31 AM »

Sometimes it is about learning your own spiritual lesson and karma and then things can get better in your life. We think we know the right timing for things to come together when we want them to, but divine timing is not up to us.

Yes!

Offline njlady

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2018, 11:18:57 PM »
Otherwise, it might as well just be some random number.

Oh, like THAT is is a problem with 95% of people here, lol. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2018, 12:43:47 PM »
Hey guys,

So I saw her online today and thought I would give her a try.

She dove straight into it and pretty much got it spot on. She has said that my POI was taking a step back because he needed to find himself and that it wasn't about me.

She also said that there had been an incident where we suggested a "hang out or an idea to hangout " which never ended up occurring. She was right - this was discussed and he never took it further .

She also said that this would happen eventually , as he is still thinking about this, and my spirit guides were confirming that we would be seeing a movie. Again - this was what we discussed before ... the hangout that never happened was to see a movie I didn't want to watch alone.

She said that in his mind, he will be looking to reconcile and his mindset was to be no longer than three months. I was sad at this answer, and said we have already been apart for two ... and she said sorry, I and misinterpreted what she said and she meant, three months total apart. Which again, kinda made sense because when he said the step back, he said something along the lines of .. if it's like three months that goes past , I'll call you and we'll get together for coffee . I also am aware that psychics typically say two to three months, I was just baffled how it was on point for me.

She said that our energies were very serious right now, but spirit guides had said that there was nothing to worry about.

I just wanted to post this because it really hit the nail on the head with me.

I have had loootttsssss of readings, angel mystress   Sara linn, Rachel Marie, etc etc x 2000 and they all say the same how we will reconcile by the end of the summer.

Queen of cups 18 I got hold of yday and she said that he's lying to me to protect my feelings about why he stepped back... I know he's 100 % honest about this... she also said he would never commit so her reading has been different to others.

I have a paid reading with yona in August and I'm 96th in line with cookie lol

I do think she can be quite accurate about certain things yes. So I am glad the reading resonated with you and she did say certain things that did happen. My first reading with her was like that, she picked up on recent past stuff that was extremely accurate.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2018, 03:39:05 PM »
Hey guys,

She dove straight into it and pretty much got it spot on. She has said that my POI was taking a step back because he needed to find himself and that it wasn't about me.

She also said that there had been an incident where we suggested a "hang out or an idea to hangout " which never ended up occurring. She was right - this was discussed and he never took it further .

She also said that this would happen eventually , as he is still thinking about this, and my spirit guides were confirming that we would be seeing a movie. Again - this was what we discussed before ... the hangout that never happened was to see a movie I didn't want to watch alone.

She said that in his mind, he will be looking to reconcile and his mindset was to be no longer than three months. I was sad at this answer, and said we have already been apart for two ... and she said sorry, I and misinterpreted what she said and she meant, three months total apart. Which again, kinda made sense because when he said the step back, he said something along the lines of .. if it's like three months that goes past , I'll call you and we'll get together for coffee . I also am aware that psychics typically say two to three months, I was just baffled how it was on point for me.

She said that our energies were very serious right now, but spirit guides had said that there was nothing to worry about.

I have had loootttsssss of readings, angel mystress   Sara linn, Rachel Marie, etc etc x 2000 and they all say the same how we will reconcile by the end of the summer.

Queen of cups 18 I got hold of yday and she said that he's lying to me to protect my feelings about why he stepped back... I know he's 100 % honest about this... she also said he would never commit so her reading has been different to others.

I do think she can be quite accurate about certain things yes. So I am glad the reading resonated with you and she did say certain things that did happen. My first reading with her was like that, she picked up on recent past stuff that was extremely accurate.

I don't mean to be a Debbie-downer, I really don't, but those aren't really specific answers. :/  I could have gotten the same reading on my situation verbatim and it would fit. Most people are asking about someone that they want back. Phrases like "stepping back", "wanting to reconcile", "hanging out", "serious energies" are all pretty common and fit 90% of relationship readings. I hope it works out for you, but I've been hearing the same thing from different readers over a year.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:40:51 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2018, 05:14:03 PM »
Hey guys,

I don't mean to be a Debbie-downer, I really don't, but those aren't really specific answers. :/  I could have gotten the same reading on my situation verbatim and it would fit. Most people are asking about someone that they want back. Phrases like "stepping back", "wanting to reconcile", "hanging out", "serious energies" are all pretty common and fit 90% of relationship readings. I hope it works out for you, but I've been hearing the same thing from different readers over a year.

Guess you're right, but there was also other information she got spot on which I've obviously chosen not to share :)

Who knows, I'll keep you updated ;)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2018, 05:34:57 PM »
I got a reading with Alison recently. She got the past and present correctly with no doubts . She gave me a prediction for next month which i don’t think that will happen however
Will see and keep you guys posted

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2018, 04:55:20 PM »
I read with her a year ago. She rambled on and on about my emotions being like waves in the ocean and all this flowery language.  Nothing was coherent and the few little predictions she made were just wrong in the end. I ended the chat before the 10 minutes because she just made no sense.