Author Topic: Has anyone read with Alison Shine  (Read 29000 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2017, 11:16:44 AM »
I find it really hard to judge whether what she is saying is accurate or not. She says things that ring true.. but then I also wonder whether she is picking up from the info I give her.  Nothing so far as come to pass no.. but then, her timelines change (nothing new in that, every reader has done that to me at one stage or another).  So it's not that I've really given her predictions enough time to fail as such... it's just she is always telling me that my "guides" say this and that, and it doesn't always resonate.. and just as I'm losing faith in her ability to connect - she throws in something that seems quite accurate.. But her take on the situation has shifted over three readings.

It could be my energy affecting things also.. It's not vibrating positively.. and it's short on patience..

Long and short of it is - I do not feel she gives anything concrete to indicate she has connected accurately.. just vague indications here and there that could ring true.. but I have no way of validating.  I would be interested to hear others experiences with her..

I was left very confused by my last reading with her... Couldn't make too much sense of it.  I think the prediction was the same or similar to her last - some things resonated... I guess as far as predictions - they were more specific in my patristics reading with her and hopefully will start seeing things coming to play next month... I don't know...

Yes.. I have the same feelings re the confusion. In fact I was getting quite irritated.  Even though I'm familiar with her style, I just wanted her to stop with all the flowery language (which takes forever to type) and answer the questions simply and to the point! In retrospect, think it would be better to get an email reading from her because she does state that you can go back and ask for clarification...

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2017, 11:27:15 AM »
I have only read with her once and plan to give it time to prove true or false. Getting several readings from the same reader on the same subject even before having it given enough time to unfold doesn't speed things up and it seems to confuse things even more. Also my wallet is a lot happier with this approach lol

Alison did however get very very specific when asked very specific questions. I just interrupted her a couple of times during the reading to get more focused, detailed answers. She responds really well to that and has been able to come up with both things I could validate and things that still need validation of course, but will wait and see if these pan out. Fingers crossed :-)

Offline Kate

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2017, 11:34:51 AM »
I have only read with her once and plan to give it time to prove true or false. Getting several readings from the same reader on the same subject even before having it given enough time to unfold doesn't speed things up and it seems to confuse things even more. Also my wallet is a lot happier with this approach lol

Alison did however get very very specific when asked very specific questions. I just interrupted her a couple of times during the reading to get more focused, detailed answers. She responds really well to that and has been able to come up with both things I could validate and things that still need validation of course, but will wait and see if these pan out. Fingers crossed :-)

Yes, I take your point re getting multiple readings.. although these  have been spaced out by a few weeks. and the timing prediction in the first read did not pan out.. but that is nothing unusual..

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2017, 12:22:26 PM »
Sorry to hear. I know how yo feel. None of my other reader's timing has worked out for me either. Haven't heard from POI in 5 months now. I try not to focus too much on timing anymore

Offline Kate

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2017, 01:02:22 PM »
Sorry to hear. I know how yo feel. None of my other reader's timing has worked out for me either. Haven't heard from POI in 5 months now. I try not to focus too much on timing anymore

Yes I agree, I try not to focus on it as well. In fact, I'm at the point where I would rather they don't give me timing. I try now to just get a read on the present and leave it at that.. it's more likely to be accurate. :) 

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2017, 09:01:35 PM »
She told me in an email reading that my ex (not my POI but the one that's in a lowered energy state and totally immature) will make contact again and he did. He called me out of the blue today! I didn't answer but I remember her telling me he's going to contact. All that's left is to hear from POI

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2017, 04:04:52 AM »
She was correct for me on a negative prediction this month.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2017, 07:43:05 PM »
highly-spiritual and sugarcoating.

She adds a lot of 'filler'. The answers are not direct-straightforward.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2017, 09:31:15 PM »
highly-spiritual and sugarcoating.

She adds a lot of 'filler'. The answers are not direct-straightforward.

Agreed.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 11:04:18 AM »
I've read with her several times. The first two times it was sooooo incredibly positive, it left me feeling high. Then her readings changed little by little, it became more unsure of the outcome, it was all kind of muddled information. Sometimes it would be positive, sometimes more neutral. I asked if my POI is seeing someone and she told me that spirit has a lot of meanings for "seeing someone"...so it was just all very vague.

Over time I became more confused by her readings. Which I guess is a sign to not get frequent readings, because they will  confuse you.

So I sort of lost my trust in her, because I don't know exactly what she is picking up on. She was accurate about past stuff, maybe present stuff too, but I don't know about the future. She would also tell me things that surprised me and I would think "really?" but of course there was no way to verify them. Things that were really really positive, almost hard to believe, out of this world stuff...but again, I couldn't verify it, so I have no idea what kind of information she was picking up on. Maybe my thoughts?? :)

Offline njlady

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2018, 04:48:59 PM »
I asked if my POI is seeing someone and she told me that spirit has a lot of meanings for "seeing someone"...so it was just all very vague.

Tell her to ask Spirit if POI's penis is seeing the inside of someone's vagina.  That should clear it up.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »
Pretty specific...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »
I asked if my POI is seeing someone and she told me that spirit has a lot of meanings for "seeing someone"...so it was just all very vague.

Tell her to ask Spirit if POI's penis is seeing the inside of someone's vagina.  That should clear it up.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sag78

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2018, 05:35:37 PM »
She told me that her spirits "shouting" that my ex can't live without me . I found out 10 months later that he is engaged 😳

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2018, 05:38:29 PM »
She told me that her spirits "shouting" that my ex can't live without me . I found out 10 months later that he is engaged 😳

Sorry to hear that, but the way she said it "Shouting" made me laugh.
I