Author Topic: Has anyone read with Alison Shine  (Read 28824 times)

Offline Littl30ne

Re: Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
Lostsoul I read w Alison and what she wrote for you was tailored just for you because mine was different and she did give me predictions but it will take time to unfold so I will update by New Years Eve

Offline candy1

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2017, 07:41:48 PM »
If what they said it true and we both want the same thing I willing to wait for her. I known I want marriage not sure about her. The psychic said she want to settle down. She predict that the end of the month she focus on love. I think that the part she worries what other people might think if she tell her feeling for me is that she almost ten year younger then me.

My conversation with her was different.  Positive but different.  However, by the posts I have read from you, this girl has just come out of a bad marriage.  Take it from someone who was in bad - abusive - marriage, this isn't something we just "move on" from.  It takes time, and healing.  When I first split with my ex, there was NO way I was getting involved with anyone else.  And when I did, I picked a string of dysfunctional men - that would never be able to commit.  Because I wasn't able to commit.  It took 8 or 9 years (yes YEARS) for me to even consider wanting to spend my life with someone again.  She is healing, you are coming across (by the things you are posting here) as needy, clingy and obsessive - that would terrify the strongest of women.  Plus if there is a ten year age difference, she is probably concerned about that too... I know I would be.  IF it is meant to be with her (like your psychics are saying) give her time - and SPACE to heal.  When she is ready, she will come forward.  In the mean time - have you looked up the 30 day no contact rule?  IT is not what people think it is.  It is avoiding the person, not contacting the person, etc for AT least 30 days, not for them to miss you, but for you to work on you and see if you are still in love with that person after detaching for 30 days.  Try it.. maybe it will help you not be so obsessive about her.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2017, 08:58:00 PM »
I admit I over did it too. I never do what the psychic told me I just keep texting how much I like her every 3 days. I have clam down and I haven't text her in 4 week now. I have other hobby now.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »
Every 3 days?! I would have blocked you for sure

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2017, 10:40:36 PM »
She did pick up some stuff were I want marriage. She also pick up that she been studying. She still going to school. The part that too good to be true is that she has more then feeling for me and she wanted to be with me and she want to settle down and wanted the same  thing as I do.
(Yet it is how she gets there that is holding her back. I feel as though others know that she has placed sacred space between you. She wants to undo this now.) The sarced space thing is true.
(Yet, she is sacred about what others think if she comes out about her deeper feelings for you).
This is the line that psychic give everyone it sacred her lol.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »
First reading was about my ex and this guy I met online. She said the guy I met online was sort of the happy-go-lucky creator type that got over a breakup and that there was a possibility for us to get closer and we would be surprised how much we would open up to each other. She predicted contact within a week. I did get contact, but my attitude towards online guy changed because I felt like he was playing games.. so long story short, I told online guy to stop contacting me and that was it.

Second reading  I asked her why do different readers see different outcomes if the future is going to be the same. Her response was that the future can be changed any time with our permission but intuitively one could see a possible/probably outcome (of course her wording was more in depth and detailed..I loved it. Basically our future is our painting and our free will is the paintbrush). I truly believe in the fluidity of the future now and even time because I saw I changed an outcome with my own free will. The major prediction is months away but I have a good feeling.

Any updates?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2017, 02:51:32 PM »
Every 3 days?! I would have blocked you for sure

OMG so funny...but true!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2017, 08:07:22 PM »
Has anyone gotten any predictions come true from her?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2017, 08:33:56 PM »
Time frames are tricky so I will update by the end of November, but I wish I could tell you guys. I was actually thinking of this thread just now lol.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2017, 08:54:50 PM »
I'm trying not to hold on to timeframes. More interested to learn if anyone has had predictions pass from her :-) she did give me a timeframe of october (beginning). Will update ofcourse but any experiences with her on accurate predictions would be nice :-)))))

Offline Kate

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2017, 09:24:40 PM »
She has changed her predictions three times on me over 3 readings

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »
She has changed her predictions three times on me over 3 readings

Yikes.. has anything come to pass or are you still waiting?

Offline Kate

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2017, 11:36:51 PM »
I find it really hard to judge whether what she is saying is accurate or not. She says things that ring true.. but then I also wonder whether she is picking up from the info I give her.  Nothing so far as come to pass no.. but then, her timelines change (nothing new in that, every reader has done that to me at one stage or another).  So it's not that I've really given her predictions enough time to fail as such... it's just she is always telling me that my "guides" say this and that, and it doesn't always resonate.. and just as I'm losing faith in her ability to connect - she throws in something that seems quite accurate.. But her take on the situation has shifted over three readings.

It could be my energy affecting things also.. It's not vibrating positively.. and it's short on patience..

Long and short of it is - I do not feel she gives anything concrete to indicate she has connected accurately.. just vague indications here and there that could ring true.. but I have no way of validating.  I would be interested to hear others experiences with her..

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:47:58 PM by Kate »

Offline Exposed

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2017, 02:31:17 AM »
highly-spiritual and sugarcoating.

Offline candy1

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2017, 02:44:19 AM »
I find it really hard to judge whether what she is saying is accurate or not. She says things that ring true.. but then I also wonder whether she is picking up from the info I give her.  Nothing so far as come to pass no.. but then, her timelines change (nothing new in that, every reader has done that to me at one stage or another).  So it's not that I've really given her predictions enough time to fail as such... it's just she is always telling me that my "guides" say this and that, and it doesn't always resonate.. and just as I'm losing faith in her ability to connect - she throws in something that seems quite accurate.. But her take on the situation has shifted over three readings.

It could be my energy affecting things also.. It's not vibrating positively.. and it's short on patience..

Long and short of it is - I do not feel she gives anything concrete to indicate she has connected accurately.. just vague indications here and there that could ring true.. but I have no way of validating.  I would be interested to hear others experiences with her..

I was left very confused by my last reading with her... Couldn't make too much sense of it.  I think the prediction was the same or similar to her last - some things resonated... I guess as far as predictions - they were more specific in my patristics reading with her and hopefully will start seeing things coming to play next month... I don't know...