Author Topic: Has anyone read with Alison Shine  (Read 29032 times)

Offline monika

Re: Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 05:56:30 PM »
I have chat with her and honestly, I am very impressed with the amount of details she knew. Yes, she does use jargon but as mentioned previously, when you read between lines, it makes a lot of sense. I don't know about predictions, which are in line with others as well as timeframes, but I can say for sure that she nailed the past and current situation 100%. Even events and actions that I was previously reluctant to take into consideration she was able to mention and told me that these things also have to be addressed .

Offline monika

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 10:46:25 PM »
20 minutes

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 03:22:46 AM »
Hi Monika I just saw this wow glad you got to read with her and it liked it! I hope it your reading comes to pass! Keep us posted :) I love how calming she is

Offline monika

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 03:44:08 AM »
Hi Monika I just saw this wow glad you got to read with her and it liked it! I hope it your reading comes to pass! Keep us posted :) I love how calming she is
I really hope her prediction will pan out . I think she is very gifted and definitely correct on the past and present. A lot of details that she couldn't know because I even didn't pay attention to them.

Offline monika

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 06:31:25 PM »
Idk what to think about it. As I mentioned previously she seemed to nail the past and present. I wanted to ask her one follow up question based on something what happens recently. I keep emailing her for 3 days trying to schedule the chat, but no response....

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 04:00:12 PM »
Get in the queue and let her know by messaging again when you're available. Hopefully she gets back to you :) I would wait like 48 hours or something long to ensure she knows. Good luck !

Offline monika

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »
Hi, thank you . There is no way to get in her que because she has option chat only :(

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 11:22:33 PM »
I've never seen her online

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 11:25:12 PM »
She's online now

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2017, 11:31:25 PM »
Is she? Both call and chat are greyed out for her... I'll keep checking

Offline Kate

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2017, 11:33:53 PM »
She is usually online light at night US time.  If you can't get hold of her via keen's email, then email her at her site.. cheaper also.. she can do an email reading there. She is good.. but.. she writes a 1000 essay..:-)  All you will see as the minutes pass is "..."

Worth it if you have the $$s however!

Offline Kate

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2017, 11:35:06 PM »
Is she? Both call and chat are greyed out for her... I'll keep checking

Yes she is online now - when both are greyed out, it means that she is only available for chat and she is busy on chat. When she is not busy on chat it will go green again..

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2017, 11:40:15 PM »
here my chat with here Fairy tales
It is so wonderful to be connecting with you!
hello it ????

I am soa happy that we have been aligned in such a divine time and space. How have you been feeling at this place on your path ????
there is a girl I like her name is ??? what her feeling for me?

I am tapping into the energetic and angelic information that surrounding you at this time. As I begin typing, feel guided to share all that is on your mind and heart center.

???? has incredible energy. I feel as though she has this inner child that has gone through some healing. Yet, she feels full or life, bright and cheery. her guides keep saying she is back to her "normal" self. I feel as though she went through a pretty difficult time over this years Spring/Summer months. Her guides really highlight the whole time period. There seems to be concern for her over what others will think, and in this month she has thrown this out the window. I feel as though she looks back at you feels as though you both were close, and then somehow got separated. She wishes to close this gap and I am hearing that she wants physical presence.
does she has feeling for me?

There really is this important theme and concept of physical union, all aspects of tough that end up being incredible healing for you both. As I feel this has been a bit of a dry spell in terms of connection. Her guides in essence are explaining to me that she wants the same things that you do she is just not sure how to express it. I feel as though she is incredibly shy, but knows you have this uncanny ability to unleash her inner wild child. She feels free when she thinks of being with you. These are more than just feelings, they are intentions to be with you.

The energy here is so incredibly strong it is as if she has been thinking these thougths of the future for some time now. Life got in the way I keep hearing, as if she is looking at outside events as needing her attention. She has helped others sacrificing her own needs and wants. I feel as though at the end of the month she places love as a priority and actively seeks it.

It feels as though for her, she was ending one chapter when you both aligned. And she seems to be gaining a new one. This is in reference to her life plan and career path. Which I feel is taking off like a rocket. Your guides explain thats eh has bene putting such hard work into what she is studying, and how she plans to incorporate these ideas into her professional life. All areas of being grounded and healthy are in place. This is why she is just now able to truly access those higher pars of her being. Everything that is related to the physical world and "survival" in terms of what supports her, is in place. So it feels as though she has crated a world where she is seeing everything she wanted to except in th realm of love. She has a wide open position for someone to enter her life. Yet she seems to not be fully aware of how you feel I must add.

It feels as though there was a time when she had an inkling of some of your deeper thoughts. Yet she dismissed it because she did not hear or feel validation about this. This would be in the realm of marriage as I keep seeing it over and over.

This feels to be something on her mind because of her age. I keep seeing her "looking back in time" as if she is surveying the scenes. He options look bleak in terms of there being many people who saw her like you did. Yet, she feels as though you were in a place where you were ready to leap, and she wanted to plan. On a mental level I am seeing a need for her to get organized about whats he wants her love life to look like. She has strong feelings for you and she knows she wants to settle down.

Yet it is how she gets there that is holding her back. I feel as though others know that she has placed sacred space between you. She wants to undo this now. Yet, she is sacred about what others think if she comes out about her deeper feelings for you. SO, this crated a bit of a stubborn streak. Yet, all of her friends seem to have what

she wants with you.

I want to knonw if everyone got the same thing as mine.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 01:55:08 AM »
Just by reading your posts over the month, this seems pretty bang on with your situation and what your POi went through ( again speaking  just based on what you have shared on this forum).. unless of course you have talked to her in past and have told more details about yourself and your PoI..

I don't get how this is a fairytale though!?! Nothing she said sounds like a fairytale to me! In fact maybe I missed it but I didn't see any prediction in there.. it's mostly what she has been through, thinking and wanting to do.. but not necessarily actually do

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 02:47:24 AM »
If what they said it true and we both want the same thing I willing to wait for her. I known I want marriage not sure about her. The psychic said she want to settle down. She predict that the end of the month she focus on love. I think that the part she worries what other people might think if she tell her feeling for me is that she almost ten year younger then me.

anything