Author Topic: Has anyone read with Alison Shine  (Read 29005 times)

Offline lala1206

Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« on: June 27, 2017, 06:17:56 PM »
Hello, I was wondering if anyone got a reading from this woman? There was a thread on her a while back. I thought she was extremely intuitive. She is an Automatic writer. Feel free to let me know what you think of her.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 06:20:23 PM »
Automatic writer, what is that?

Offline lala1206

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 06:32:44 PM »
Automatic writing or psychography is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 06:34:38 PM »
She is rarely on but when she is she is always busy. She only uses the chat feature. But gosh she really gets to the root. I am surprise she is not mentioned more on this forum

Offline mystery123

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 10:27:42 PM »
She has a thread here. I have read with her and she writes a lot which is a lot of spiritual jargon and was above my head. She didn't make any predictions, but was just talking about energies, and although I read with her in March, now it seems she didn't the energy right for me since my POI likes someone else or she was just being nice, I am not sure.

But yes-- lot of spiritual and philosophical jargon if you like that!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 11:59:56 PM »
She has a thread here. I have read with her and she writes a lot which is a lot of spiritual jargon and was above my head. She didn't make any predictions, but was just talking about energies, and although I read with her in March, now it seems she didn't the energy right for me since my POI likes someone else or she was just being nice, I am not sure.

I don’t tbh unless it is guiding me somewhere and the reader can tell me what it means. Otherwise, it might as well just be some random number.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 12:22:24 PM »

I don’t tbh unless it is guiding me somewhere and the reader can tell me what it means. Otherwise, it might as well just be some random number.

For me, it sounded more like advice, that how I should let go, universe has better plans, he is three steps behind, all this in 6-7 paragraphs because she writes a lot. Maybe that's what was coming up for me who knows! I would rather get such advice from you all as I would find it more real and obviously free lol

Offline verb18

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 03:48:30 PM »
This reader in my experience was definitely spot on about A LOT Of things with giving little to no info. She was actually the first person I ever read with on Keen LOL. However, shes at 3.99 a minute I believe, and if you dont spend at least 15-20 minutes with her you will literally get 1 question answered because she types A LOT and not that fast. It literally takes her 2-4 minutes to type one thing which is a huge issue for some on chat. Yes she also uses a lot of spiritual jargon but I must say, the stuff in between she was talking about coupled with timing was pretty spot on..

By the way, she used to go by Alyson with Angels.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 07:07:03 PM »
This reader in my experience was definitely spot on about A LOT Of things with giving little to no info. She was actually the first person I ever read with on Keen LOL. However, shes at 3.99 a minute I believe, and if you dont spend at least 15-20 minutes with her you will literally get 1 question answered because she types A LOT and not that fast. It literally takes her 2-4 minutes to type one thing which is a huge issue for some on chat. Yes she also uses a lot of spiritual jargon but I must say, the stuff in between she was talking about coupled with timing was pretty spot on..

By the way, she used to go by Alyson with Angels.

There is a thread here for her under the original name with Angels: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1575.0

Offline lala1206

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »
Thank you verb18. I have to say something really magical about this reader. And to those who think her stuff is  a lot of spiritual jargon... well in my opinion should re-think why you get readings in the first place. . The universe is filled with zillions of complex variables. That is probably why it makes me laugh when people get mad when someone gets timing wrong( I mean it really makes me laugh). Okay back to Alison Shine. To me she is like no other on Keen. I wish I could show you my transcript it was like intense, descriptive and beyond accurate. I do agree you cannot just get 5 or 10 mins with her because what she has to say sometimes reads like a book but a really good book you cannot put down. This last week I have been silently lurking on this site reading various posts about this and that. The most entertaining was the one regarding I think Honest Katherine being a fake and how her reads are scripted. And for a second I thought everyone was talking about Phoenyx Amore( Catherine) who I think is an awesome tarot reader. Anyway, my situation has been going on for over 16 years with my POI so I stopped depending on timed accuracy. What I will say is when you are an OG at this game of insight you become numb to quick fast and accurate and more keen on how things develop in time. We should stop looking at the psychics who get timing right( because believe me it is all about chance) and look at the ones who are accurate with unfolding events. This world is a very cynical place. Everyone wants   things when the want them. My advice is start looking for the best psychics who have an accuracy of things unfolding in TIME not with dates and time. Those are the ones with the gift.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 11:31:05 PM »
She read for me. Did her readings come to pass for anyone on here? She seemed legit too!

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 01:31:42 AM »
Omg right? I'm sure she had to give someone a negative reading at one point. If I ever speak with her again I'll ask her lol! She types a lot of things it's hard to read it all during the readings lol!

Offline monika

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 06:40:17 PM »
What time is she usually on?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 09:05:54 PM »
She barely comes on Keen :( I think you would have to make an appointment

Offline monika

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 04:51:52 PM »
What is the best way to read with her? Just general question what do you see around poi and me? Or more detailed?

anything