Author Topic: My Story - Explaining, Venting, Griping, ... enjoy!!!!  (Read 1975 times)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

My Story - Explaining, Venting, Griping, ... enjoy!!!!
« on: June 26, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »
Well, I don't use psychics anymore.

But it feels good to have a place where I can post my experience with wasting (ahem... I mean... spending) money on Keen and Live Advice psychics. It started my senior year of college. I fell HARD for this guy. And he was kind of ambivalent. So, probably 6 months after not getting ANYWHERE with him, I see this ad for a free 3 minutes on Keen. I decided to call. Got the answer I wanted to hear, that he likes me as "more than a friend". I was able to use a second number for another 3 free minutes and got this really cool psychic. (I am going to call her ZIVA.)

Well, that one call with ZIVA turned into years of spending money on psychics. I mostly called ZIVA. Guess what? About this original guy? SHE WAS WRONG. She kept pushing the Law of Attraction and Louise Hay on me. But guess what, no amount of positive thinking did anything to make him become my boyfriend. In fact, he cut off all contact with me.... PERMANENTLY. But ZIVA kept telling me to do the LoA work with this guy. It was terrible. She never encouraged me to let it go, which is exactly what I needed to do. (BTW, 15 years later, I learn he lacks integrity when it comes to women!) With ZIVA, it was all about doing this New Age work that didn't work for me.

Yes, I did have other boyfriends. But none felt like the original guy. And ZIVA didn't encourage me to do anything but this New Age stuff.

Original guy got married. I got a serious boyfriend- which became VERY serious to the point of nearly getting married. That didn;t work out. But again, ZIVA was like "Oh, you should just read' He's Just Not That Into You'." That made me upset b/c that book is more for less serious relationships. I was going to marry this guy, so surely there were other issues causing the breakdown in the relationship. ZIVA also persisted in wanting me to read Abraham-Hicks and The Secret, and watch What the Bleep Do We Know? She kept telling me it was somehow my fault, I was "attracting" these people into my life, etc.

The one good thing ZIVA did was use her intuition to get me to meet my husband. We've been married for almost 10 years and have one child. :)

I did not call psychics for 10.5 years.

Stopping for a minute..... ZIVA WTF with the NEGATIVITY? First, she has SOME intuition (as do I), so am I thankful that she used that intuition to steer me toward an environment where I met my husband. BUT, regarding other men, she was ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG. Yet, somehow it was ALMOST ALWAYS MY FAULT. As I said, it was "YOU'RE THINKING NEGATIVELY." (But is it negative when I'm like "Oh crap, this guy just doesn't like me" OR "Oh boy, this guy is just plain bad"? No, it's recognizing the TRUTH.)

At first, it seemed like a good thing that ZIVA  eventually swappe personal emails with me so we could occassionally chat. But I had to stop b/c she got negative toward the relationship I had with my now-husband. IIRC, she didn't like that he mentioned his college girlfriend, even though at the time he was in college twenty years ago!!!! She tried to drill it into my head he wasn't over her. That felt SOOO NEGATIVE!!! (He has no contact with this girl, nor does he speak with any of her friends.) If I listened to her, I wouldn't be married to him. Ummm,,, hello,.. can we please be positive and supportive about SOMETHING and SOMEONE??? Anyways, I cut off contact with her by telling her that the "vibes" she was picking up were "wrong" because something had to be positive in my life.

ADVANCE 10.5 YEARS... In May 2017,  something relatively minor, yet a bit hurtful, happened to me at work. A coworker and I started teasing each other, innocuously, but I took it too far and hurt his feelings. Then he shut down the communication with me. (Sad, cause I enjoy his company.)

I decided to call ZIVA. I am 90% sure she remembered me. (She should considering we were SO CLOSE and I spent $$$ .) Nevertheless, this time she told me, "Why are you attracting people like this? There's something about you that attracts these type of people." (No, I am at this job because it pays $30K more than my previous job!) Then, she was like, "I'm afraid you're going to to quit your job over this."  She also said "I'm afraid someone is going to make a complaint against you." (Believe me, the way this guy and I were joking around, we were super innocuous. And when I took it too far, he told me and I shut up. Eventually, I apologized.) n

Anyway, there's more work drama as of June 2017. I was in emotional pain last week. To the point where on Friday, I actually went into a coworker's office and said, "Can I sit here? I just don't want to be alone."

So silly me... I went home and felt like ZIVA could give me a reading and help me figure things out. I put $40 in my new Keen account. Since she wasn't available, I scheduled an appt with the message "I need SOMEBODY to talk to." So she wrote me back saying she would read for me that night, but that she was also on vacation. (That's great, but as I explained in my response to her, I wanted to wait until my husband was at work and my son was at camp so I could just let down all the walls and get everything out. I said she could charge me for a quick email reading about one person- I needed to know what they were like, to compare my intuition with hers. Now, since she's already checking her account to see if I accept a reading that night, WHY NOT DO THE QUICK EMAIL READING ABOUT THE ONE PERSON??? I keep checking and she hasn't written back. IT HURTS.

Yes, I know she's on vacation. But again, she was already checking email. And she was already "psychically ready" to use her intuition . OMG, it just hurts.

So this is my story. Feel free to respond, critique, constructively criticize. I will add more later!

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Re: My Story - Explaining, Venting, Griping, ... enjoy!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 11:42:08 PM »
Take Aways:
Please read my first post, so this makes sense.

ZIVA did have some positive influences, in addition to steering me in the direction of my now-husband.

1. "This can always be fixed." That's become my mantra in my recent years. Yes, many situations can be fixed.

2. Be generous. ZIVA gave me A LOT of free minutes. And when those minutes would run out on a call, she would continue the reading with an email. I would email her sometimes, too.

WHAT I LEARNED:
We ALL have inituition. I have learned to trust mine or at ACKNOWLEDGE it's there, in my gut!!!

No  one, not even the highest rated psychic or the KINDEST, most LOVING psychic can be 100% accurate. I should have stopped asking ZIVA about my original guy and just asked her how to move ahead, how to find the right guy. I was young (22) at the time. I don't think ZIVA bs'ed me at all. I think she truly believed in what she was doing. I do think her remote viewing and predictions were WRONG. Whenever I would call her to get remote viewing and predictions with this guy, she would give them to me... INCORRECTLY.

People advise based on what they like. So ZIVA, being a fan of Abraham-Hicks, LoA, He's Just Not That Into You, encouraged me to do the same. I believe she was trying to HELP me... genuinely.