Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54553 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2018, 03:30:37 PM »
I miss when he used to be on more. What time did you catch him? I wonder if he’ll be on tomorrow

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2018, 03:49:26 PM »
I miss when he used to be on more. What time did you catch him? I wonder if he’ll be on tomorrow

I'm on the East Coast so I caught him this morning. I was #4 in queue but he talks fast I think because in about 20 min he called me, so he was done with all the other calls really fast.

I have seen him more and more lately, but usually mornings EST.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2018, 07:01:09 PM »

I'm on the East Coast so I caught him this morning. I was #4 in queue but he talks fast I think because in about 20 min he called me, so he was done with all the other calls really fast.

I have seen him more and more lately, but usually mornings EST.

I’m on est too thank you Dreamer!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2018, 12:46:22 PM »
I’ve been trying to get a reading from Neal since Monday morning. Hasn’t been on once:/

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2018, 01:28:35 AM »
Coming back after I started this thread I can say with full certainty that Neal was wrong about 4 different dudes. All predictions flopped. Oh, and he blocked me for some unknown reason. I think if you call about the same person over an extended period of time, they realize they’re wrong and just block you. I dunno, that’s my guess.

Offline whskers

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2018, 01:53:12 AM »
Apalm what did he say? That they’re coming back? I don’t think neal is for prediction. Well I don’t use him for that. But I think he’s a great empath though.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »
Oh yeah, all of them
As far as being an empath—I could never verify what he said. Though I imagine if they were as into me as he said they were, I wouldn’t be writing this post. :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2019, 08:11:05 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2019, 08:41:35 PM »
Coming back after I started this thread I can say with full certainty that Neal was wrong about 4 different dudes. All predictions flopped. Oh, and he blocked me for some unknown reason. I think if you call about the same person over an extended period of time, they realize they’re wrong and just block you. I dunno, that’s my guess.
LOL that what every keen reader do if they are wrong they will just blocked you.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:02:38 PM by psychic girls »

Offline marybell

« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2019, 12:13:51 AM »
LOL that what every keen reader do if they are wrong they will just blocked you.
Did you tell him he was wrong or leave negative feedback? 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:15:34 AM by marybell »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2019, 12:22:04 AM »
Never read with him. Some psychics just blocked you if you leave an email why they are wrong.

Offline marybell

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2019, 05:16:22 AM »
Never read with him. Some psychics just blocked you if you leave an email why they are wrong.
I see what you mean, but in this case she did try to contact him again, plus she implied that she didn't let him know that he blew it, so really there would be no way for him to know.  I'm wondering what are his reasons for blocking.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 01:46:09 AM by marybell »

Offline starGazer

« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2019, 04:17:06 PM »
I read with him and like him as an empath. He gave solid advice on how I should navigate things.

He said it’ll take a while before POI can give me the relationship I’m looking for. Gave me a lot of insight on how POI’s mind works and why he is the way he is, along with what to expect and how to react.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2019, 11:09:46 AM »
Does anyone know if Advisor Neal and Psychic Neal are the same person on Keen? I have only read with Psychic Neal.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2019, 11:22:07 AM »
Nope different people

anything