Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54982 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2018, 01:18:03 AM »
He moved to Dubai...I’m in eastern time zone so he’s 8 hrs ahead of me. He said he’s not on as much anymore because he’s constantly working. That’s why it’s kinda tough to get a hold of him.

Okay thank you!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2018, 05:56:55 PM »
Read with him twice - he picked up on my situation well.

Just a reminder - he is an Empath (he looks into the emotions and feelings of someone) and not a Clairvoyant. And for that reason I do not rely on any predictions from him. I don’t believe empaths can predict future events unless it’s close in time (within a few days or so). Luckily he hasn’t given me any, nor do I ask for an outcome.

Offline star1

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2018, 01:05:11 AM »
You guys are really tempting me to try this reader, he sounds interesting.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2018, 01:10:45 AM »
If he is in Dubai, what time does he usually call EST? I see he is online on the weekends. Is it in the middle of the night?

Offline star1

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
If he is in Dubai, what time does he usually call EST? I see he is online on the weekends. Is it in the middle of the night?

I've never used Keen before, I literally made an account last night. I'm over in England, so the time differences and not knowing when he'll be on is confusing to me too, lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2018, 01:17:10 AM »
I know it's an 8 hour difference. I just wouldn't want a call at 4am. Lol! I'm not planning on calling right now anyway. All the empaths I used say the same thing and I can't validate any of it, so there's no point.

Offline star1

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2018, 01:21:06 AM »
I know it's an 8 hour difference. I just wouldn't want a call at 4am. Lol! I'm not planning on calling right now anyway. All the empaths I used say the same thing and I can't validate any of it, so there's no point.

Yeah it sounds a little confusing, I guess you use Keen but not read with Neal before ? I like the sound of this guy validating and being honest, giving you the info you need within like, the 4 minutes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2018, 01:27:02 AM »
Yes, I have a few select readers that I use occasionally. I'm not binging anymore thank God.

Offline star1

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2018, 01:32:04 AM »
Yes, I have a few select readers that I use occasionally. I'm not binging anymore thank God.

I'm glad to hear it. Unfortunately, we've all been in that place and like most addictions; it's hard to give up. It's nice to see people on here support each other.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2018, 11:48:00 AM »
i live in Dubai and it 3:47 pm now.
am always getting hold of Neal duuh  ;D

Offline star1

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2018, 12:09:43 PM »

I'm new to Keen and it says he is away, unless it always says that even when he's in calls?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2018, 12:48:28 PM »

I'm new to Keen and it says he is away, unless it always says that even when he's in calls?

If he's in a call it would say he is busy, not away. :)

Offline star1

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2018, 12:53:25 PM »

If he's in a call it would say he is busy, not away. :)

Oh excellent, thanks Dreamer.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2018, 01:44:08 PM »
He was so nice, gave me some tough advice to follow, something I didn't really want to hear but maybe I needed to hear. He told me to move on cause this situation with POI will not change. I felt that he was truthful and caring, and it was a short call, did not waste my time, and I felt like it is just what I needed to hear.

I really like his voice and energy. He doesn't sound like a crook, like other psychics do on the phone.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2018, 02:06:50 PM »
He was so nice, gave me some tough advice to follow, something I didn't really want to hear but maybe I needed to hear. He told me to move on cause this situation with POI will not change. I felt that he was truthful and caring, and it was a short call, did not waste my time, and I felt like it is just what I needed to hear.

I really like his voice and energy. He doesn't sound like a crook, like other psychics do on the phone.

I think I tried him long ago on Keen..I agree, he seemed authentic.  I don't think he gave me great news about my POI, but I can't recall..I think it was more like "well wait around for him if you want but ..."...lol.  I remember liking him.

anything