Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54936 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2018, 10:33:21 PM »
RUN!! fast! This guy is a scammer. He mixes truth with lies. He sweet talked him way and kept  me on the phone And i had spent 30$ listening to his crap! How i knew it was crap is that i told him
I was struggling financially and he offered to fix me and my POIs energy for an additional 50$! You can do that yourself. People like him make me sick! They prey on your vulnerabilties and take full advantage of you to make a $$$

Wow I’m shocked. He’s always been so good with present and never tried to keep me on the phone or sell me anything! I’m sorry 😐

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2018, 10:44:39 PM »
RUN!! fast! This guy is a scammer. He mixes truth with lies. He sweet talked him way and kept  me on the phone And i had spent 30$ listening to his crap! How i knew it was crap is that i told him
I was struggling financially and he offered to fix me and my POIs energy for an additional 50$! You can do that yourself. People like him make me sick! They prey on your vulnerabilties and take full advantage of you to make a $$$

Wow I’m shocked. He’s always been so good with present and never tried to keep me on the phone or sell me anything! I’m sorry 😐

Same, he has never kept me on the phone for very long. I have spoken with him 3 times. Sorry this happened.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2018, 07:42:34 AM »

My apologies GUYS i mixed him up with Psychic Neal. This guy is the scammer. I saw that name and lost ish. Sorry guys. I thought they were the same guy 🤦🏻‍♀️ since he does have multiple listings.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2018, 10:49:43 AM »

My apologies GUYS i mixed him up with Psychic Neal. This guy is the scammer. I saw that name and lost ish. Sorry guys. I thought they were the same guy 🤦🏻‍♀️ since he does have multiple listings.

but whos the guy ur referring to ? 

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2018, 11:06:12 AM »
Oh good!! I was so surprised!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2018, 12:01:37 PM »
Omg lol PHEW I was like Neal did what now?? He even says on his profile “no spells no bs”

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2018, 04:01:05 AM »
What a relief I have read with him twice jury is out on the prediciton but found him to be a straight shooter

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2018, 07:44:53 AM »
His predictions never came through.  I left him a glowing review and he blocked me.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2018, 02:53:36 PM »

but whos the guy ur referring to ?

His name is Psychic Neal. Ive included a pic. Stay far away from this scammer. Hes got five stars because he really preys on women. He know a lot but he also lies a ton.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2018, 05:41:59 PM »
I really like Advisor Neal but I only use him as an empath only not for predictions and to get current info on my what is going on with my poi and in his head space... He is one of my go tos but I don't like to contact him to often either And I think he is pretty good at not mixing up energies

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
Advisor Neal is phenomenal! He picked up my poi perfectly and described my situation well. I’m not sure about predictions...but I don’t really put too much in predictions anyway. Just the present so I know that I’m with a good man. I don’t like to be focused on predictions...too stressful lol. So I would go to Advisor Neal if I need any current updates and how to handle current situations.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2018, 01:08:38 PM »
I concur - he was pretty good with the present when I read with him (only read with him once).
Didnt give predictions - but didnt really want one - just wanted to understand the current situation.

Offline whskers

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
I think advisor neal is still one of the the best empath. I haven’t talked to him and maybe 6 months and nailed the whole situation very accurately without input from me at all.  He also nailed my situation in the office and gave me great advice on how to progress.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2018, 11:12:14 PM »
Does anyone know what time zone he’s in and / or when he usually makes call backs?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2018, 12:26:50 AM »
He moved to Dubai...I’m in eastern time zone so he’s 8 hrs ahead of me. He said he’s not on as much anymore because he’s constantly working. That’s why it’s kinda tough to get a hold of him.