Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54567 times)

Offline Member5

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
I have to say, at first I dismissed him, but he actually ended up being very correct in his reading with me and was the only one who accurately predicted why I would walk from ex POI and when. He also was correct about me walking away from a business opportunity and moving too, these were things he just brought up during the reading and neither of those things were even on the table so to speak then. I had not been planning on moving and a few weeks after our call was when the business thing was offered to me.

In the future I would definitely read with him again.

Offline patu005

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2018, 03:34:03 AM »
 He seems to be good picking up current situation .. month ago he said he doesnt seem guy acting on it, today he said he will.. i think he reads it correctly as some things are different from month ago, so i guess he reads  current energy and not doing very long time frame.
Any ideas?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2018, 02:36:35 PM »
He has glowing reviews because he's a major blocker. He blocked me years ago before I could even read with him, for no reason at all. I have a new account now, I read with him once, a month ago (still waiting on predictions which don't look like they are going to happen)  I left him all five stars, and thanked him for the reading.  I just saw that he was online and thought I'd try him on another topic but he's blocked me. I'm learning that a lot of the readers who have a 5 star rating are super hyper about researching a clients feedback history before taking the call.  I'm not a basher but if a psychic leads me on for months about something I will tell the story in my reviews, but I understand this is their livelihood so I never leave unfair feedback or feedback when I'm emotional.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2018, 02:45:34 PM »
I like him too, extremely quick & accurate.
his predictions are also on spot for me so far 2 came to pass and waiting for the rest 3 (by summer)

Offline whskers

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2018, 05:02:56 PM »
He seems to be good picking up current situation .. month ago he said he doesnt seem guy acting on it, today he said he will.. i think he reads it correctly as some things are different from month ago, so i guess he reads  current energy and not doing very long time frame.
Any ideas?

I agree with this. For me, he reads on “the now”.  I think he is more of an empath than giving out prediction. But yes he is very accurate with current situation.  When i called him he knew i just broke up with someone, and what the POI told me over text is what he told me over the phone how the POI was feeling.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2018, 08:35:43 PM »
I have been reading with Neal recently hes new for me but has proven to be quite accurate, even with his time frames.  Anyone have any recent experiences they care to share?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2018, 08:59:39 PM »
I’ve been reading with him for years. In my experience when I call him every now and then he is accurate about feelings and thoughts. If I call too often, the accuracy of his readings decreases. His timeframes have not planned out for me so I do not call him for that reason.

Offline Kate

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2018, 01:43:29 AM »
I’ve been reading with him for years. In my experience when I call him every now and then he is accurate about feelings and thoughts. If I call too often, the accuracy of his readings decreases. His timeframes have not planned out for me so I do not call him for that reason.

Agree - I'e been reading with Neal for a while also.  He is a go to with me if I want a take on current feelings, and how to handle the situation. He has always been accurate with feelings and picked up on things others have not, so I trust him 100% on that, timings he is hit and miss..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 10:47:18 AM by Kate »

Offline Kate

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2018, 03:35:49 AM »
Neal is scary good. He definitely has a male take though, meaning you have to dig for the girly stuff :) which he will divulge if you ask the right questions. For me at least.

Yeah - I love him too.  He connects for sure.. just not super accurate on timing of predictions.. general trends he pins.  and excellent read of current energy.. some predictions he has pinned for me - but I use Cookie for that.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2018, 05:02:56 PM »
Hi guys!

New here...I’ve been a keen nut case since January of this year. Just wondering if there are any more Neal fans? I feel he reads present so well. He’s definitely one of my favorites. Predictions still a few months out. Any predictions come true yet? Thanks :)

Offline helloworld

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »
I read with him a few times. Great empath and excellent with the current but his predictions accuracy for me has been less than 50%.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2018, 05:32:16 PM »
None of his predictions panned out. I talked to him 5 times

Offline mignnone

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »
I think he’s a really good empath but his predictions don’t come to pass. They didn’t for me either.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2018, 05:55:12 PM »
Aww that sucks. I’ve had about 15-20 psychics give me something happening around the same time frame. I know I shouldn’t really be stuck on timing.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2018, 04:32:14 PM »
He was right that my last POI was noncommittal and would not be ready for a relationship for some time. He did say if I gave him an opening things could move forward and he’s a good guy, but there would be much easier guys for me to be with and he would be very inconsistent. I decided to read w him about new POI and got much more positive reading. Time will tell w this one!