Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 55011 times)

Offline Cooper28

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 10:21:41 AM »
He gave me hope. I was on a binge and got a handful of readings in a short space of time. He said the job offer with the company I was interviewing with would come through in the nick of time and i wouldn't be unemployed. I got the offer the next day and had a week off work between jobs and he said that would be like taking a good breath. He was right.

I started at the new job this week and I think he is right again by saying it would be very busy for me there.

Offline Kate

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 11:35:13 AM »
He gave me hope. I was on a binge and got a handful of readings in a short space of time. He said the job offer with the company I was interviewing with would come through in the nick of time and i wouldn't be unemployed. I got the offer the next day and had a week off work between jobs and he said that would be like taking a good breath. He was right.

I started at the new job this week and I think he is right again by saying it would be very busy for me there.

Love Neal.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »
He got a lot wrong for me regarding certain people and what they wanted from me. Very dissatisfied

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2017, 12:04:02 PM »
I really liked him at first, but we've had 3 readings over the span of about 10 weeks, and his story keeps dramatically changing.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2017, 05:53:27 PM »
Just read with Neal and he was pretty accurate after I asked a very vague question. I simply asked where B was in regard to he and I. He picked up on a lot, that I’m not the top priority (he has two kids that are his full time) he’s got a lot of drama going on and that I’ve been placed on the back burner to all of that. I was impressed with his abilities and felt better after the call ended.

Offline knel27

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2017, 01:12:26 PM »
any updates on this reader???

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2017, 01:55:15 PM »
Wrong wrong wrong

Offline whskers

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2017, 02:25:15 PM »
I broke up with my guy last Wednesday in a weird situation. Sorry I can't say why it is weird.  I called advisor Neal early Thursday morning. He said that my guy thinks that the situation feels so weird. Then he asked me if I just broke up with him. I said yes. Then he went to say negative things. The things he said is in line with Gaylene (abundant visions). But his prediction is different from most people. We will see which group of advisors is correct. If guy will try to reconcile or not.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
Whskers, he's a good empath but for me predictions are 50/50. Gaylene OTOH has been 100% correct for me on questions like this.

Offline whskers

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
Whskers, he's a good empath but for me predictions are 50/50. Gaylene OTOH has been 100% correct for me on questions like this.

Yeah I agree with you. Gaylene has been spot on the situation. And I agree with you that advisor Neal is 50/50 on prediction.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 02:20:14 AM »
Was reviewing readings and I have to say, I think Advisor Neal is one of the best at picking up a situation and details. One thing though, although he is very talented in knowing details about the person I was asking about and myself - I had a question on predictions. Does anyone have any experience with him on predictions? Timing on predictions? Or is he just good on current? He's definitely gifted - just not seeing what he said would manifest in September for end of this year.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 03:16:23 AM »
Liz, as I recall he is not good with timing on the predictions that do happen.

Was reviewing readings and I have to say, I think Advisor Neal is one of the best at picking up a situation and details. One thing though, although he is very talented in knowing details about the person I was asking about and myself - I had a question on predictions. Does anyone have any experience with him on predictions? Timing on predictions? Or is he just good on current? He's definitely gifted - just not seeing what he said would manifest in September for end of this year.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 03:45:38 AM »
Yeah, in reviewing the reading from a couple months ago - he was totally correct about dynamics and some key things - but made some predictions I'm not confident in.

Liz, as I recall he is not good with timing on the predictions that do happen.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 03:57:26 AM »
For me, his predictions are about 50/50. He actually gave me a "blah" outlook back in April that turned out to be totally wrong. He acted like not much would be happening when in fact, a lot was about to happen. He is great with the present though, no doubt.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2018, 12:33:36 AM »
Had an excellent reading with him just now. I needed an empath plus he was one of only two right about a certain matter in 2016. He was realistic today, which I appreciated. He predicted some things my trusted ones have told me. Also, he's one of a few readers least likely to mix energies.

Back in 2016, he warned me about an upcoming conversation that could go wrong, and how and why. It did. He doesn't get everything coming but he can be really good about the future, and what's going on with people around you. I'm going to call back.

anything