Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54935 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 10:51:40 AM »
What is interesting is everyone hs given me the standard advice I know they think is best for everyone, to let POI contact me, but Advisor Neal said I will have to give him an opening to let him know it's ok to ask me out and when we were together before I ALWAYS had to give him an opening, a green light, which he always thanked me for because he was too afraid to ask me out. He would convince himself I would say no this time and didn't want to see him anymore bc I would realize I was too good for him or whatever. Neal also said he is too in his head, so he nailed that.

Offline Kate

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 10:56:48 AM »
Yup - he's amazing.  This is where a male empath really has the keys to know how to proceed to ensure the outcome is what you want.  Not that it's always easy. But this is just how Neal as guided me - except the advice for me is the opposite.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 11:10:11 AM »
Well it's good to know he doesn't give the same advice to every situation then! That's just not how life and people actually work, so that's good. We got cut off before I could ask the best way to give an opening for my POI but I'll call later and ask.

Offline Kate

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 11:15:48 AM »
Well it's good to know he doesn't give the same advice to every situation then! That's just not how life and people actually work, so that's good. We got cut off before I could ask the best way to give an opening for my POI but I'll call later and ask.

Yes do! Do that before you send anything. It's worth it to get it right - and Neal is very good with that also - wording etc. I'm at the stage now where I would not dare veer from Neal's advice! 

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 11:29:10 AM »
That's great to know, thank you!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »
Is he good with predictions? He thought he sees breakup or getting out of relationship with my poi but I don't think he was in any. Just curious what he might mean, would it be he was emotionally involved with someone else?

He was opposite in reading feelings as  to qoc18, jade, treu destiny, yvonne, judis, kelly callaghan etc. but I guess feelings are pointless without action anyway.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:26:58 PM by mystery123 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »
He was very wrong on a question I had about a persons intentions. Got proof today he was wrong. Other predictions still pending

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 06:53:22 PM »
He was very wrong on a question I had about a persons intentions. Got proof today he was wrong. Other predictions still pending

Oh nooo, that's a real bummer to hear.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 12:52:00 AM »
I don't know about him. I don't think we connected. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. He said we just met each other. He said my bf is inside his head. I said maybe, his ex treated him pretty poorly. Then he said "yeah, him and his ex only just broke up and he's just getting over that." That was false, they broke up almost 3 years ago. Then I asked about another girl who is his friend since like elementary school and he said that he's hooking up with her and other women and that he doesn't spend some times with me because he's with her. Well, she lives three hours away from us so??? And then I asked if our new boss knew about us and he was like oh yes, and he doesn't care, he said something to your boyfriend. No he didn't lmao

Offline whskers

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 02:51:33 PM »
I was very impress with advisor Neal yesterday.  He explained my guy's actions helping me to understand him better.  I had more clarity with him yesterday than any other day with other psychics.  I saw my guy yesterday and applied what Advisor Neal taught me, and it worked like a charm. 

I didn't tell Advisor Neal that i was going out for business travel but out of the blue he said, i keep seeing D.C. And New York around you.  I am going to Maryland on Tuesday for 2 weeks and will travel to New York on September 15.  So that was really spot on. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 02:56:00 PM »
I saw my guy yesterday and applied what Advisor Neal taught me, and it worked like a charm. 

Hey, that's cool! I might talk to him for that kind of advice.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 10:42:10 PM »
He gave me so many validations. Really good reader.

Offline knel27

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 11:10:33 PM »
i read with this guy over a month ago and was very impressed. he picked up my situation immediately and described the guy in my life and his mannerisms. I did not feed him any info at all and just asked for a general reading, he even knew that the guy worked with me. He also described a new person that would come into my life later in the year, his physical traits, and its EXACTLY how Kisha has described along with Christina. I usually don't call male advisors, but I must say this guy is super friendly and fast. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. He also gives very practical advice. He's definitely worth a try.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2017, 05:24:46 AM »
I read with Judi. So much hype. We have a dumb timezone difference so I stayed up waiting till 3am for her call and was bitterly disappointed. I really believe Neal has a gift. All I told him was my name and I wanted to focus on my POI. He described everything perfectly. Not much in the way of predictions besides he'll be back. We've been on and off for a decade, so I see this coming to fruition. Picked up how he felt and that he was battling an ex, even picked up their young kids. I didn't get a timeframe because my phone stuffed up. I was talking for 6 mins and wasn't enough. He has a lovely voice. I will definitely call him again in the next coming weeks when I have added more fund so. Around 12 mins would clear everything up.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:27:50 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 05:26:48 AM »
Oh and I mailed him to ask when he's working. He said before 5am PST and between 3-6pm.