Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54997 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2021, 01:51:20 PM »
Neal told me there would be an inflection point that would cause me to move on from POI that ties into meeting someone new. He accurately described the new energy coming in and how the vibe would be when we meet. I didn't believe it because it wasn't what I wanted to hear but it happened. It wasn't someone I was expecting to meet either but it's funny how the universe works out...

I met this person through a new coworker my POI hired lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2021, 03:16:51 PM »
so I read with him, I've been wanting to try someone knew. not particularly impressed because he wasn't very detailed and he didn't give me anything to validate his reading.i like readers like Kisha who tell you about what happened in the past which u can confirm/validate and then they go into the future.  and he was wrong about third party details. I asked about a POI's thoughts and feelings and he did get it right, but felt very generic. don't think I'm gonna  try him again.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2022, 02:06:33 AM »
I really hate to post this since I used to read with him and he was accurate in the past. I think Neal might be losing his magic touch (for me personally) since the last three readings have been dead wrong.

Reading #1: Said my ex and I wouldn't reunite or even speak again. Ex started reaching out once a week after and then told me weeks later he wanted to get back together so we started seeing each other again casually/not too serious. This past week he said he wanted us to move in together and get a dog.

Reading #2: Said I would get the job and the house I put an offer for -- I got neither.

Reading #3: A POI I started seeing during my breakup with my ex started pulling away. Neal said he wanted to slowly cut things off completely....this was not true. He was just busy with work/family stuff, and still wanted to see me.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2022, 04:41:11 PM »
I really hate to post this since I used to read with him and he was accurate in the past. I think Neal might be losing his magic touch (for me personally) since the last three readings have been dead wrong.

Reading #1: Said my ex and I wouldn't reunite or even speak again. Ex started reaching out once a week after and then told me weeks later he wanted to get back together so we started seeing each other again casually/not too serious. This past week he said he wanted us to move in together and get a dog.

Reading #2: Said I would get the job and the house I put an offer for -- I got neither.

Reading #3: A POI I started seeing during my breakup with my ex started pulling away. Neal said he wanted to slowly cut things off completely....this was not true. He was just busy with work/family stuff, and still wanted to see me.

^I agree with this too!! I feel like he understands the dynamics, but in the past he used to be really good about dissecting how my POI minds worked, and even gave predictions that panned out (moreso behavior related) but we've had 3 phone calls recently and first he basically said that he's worth the patience, bc he's going to get it together and come forward and that he "really likes him and rarely gets to say that", then he flopped and basically said that he's "worried" about this inconsistent insecure dynamic he has within himself, and this may just be what im stuck with.. like what?

Offline Live and love

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2022, 06:08:40 PM »

^I agree with this too!! I feel like he understands the dynamics, but in the past he used to be really good about dissecting how my POI minds worked, and even gave predictions that panned out (moreso behavior related) but we've had 3 phone calls recently and first he basically said that he's worth the patience, bc he's going to get it together and come forward and that he "really likes him and rarely gets to say that", then he flopped and basically said that he's "worried" about this inconsistent insecure dynamic he has within himself, and this may just be what im stuck with.. like what?
Maybe both are true?  Maybe he is going to come forward but he is always going to have an insecure dynamic within himself that you will need to accept?

Offline russianred

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2022, 11:47:28 PM »
I'm sort of over readers in general at this point, but I agree with those who posted that he doesn't seem as tuned in lately. I spoke to him a few times a couple years ago about someone else and thought he was good enough to try again last year... but he seemed less into it and more like a generic advice giver. And like everyone else I spoke to this time around, he didn't see a major thing that ultimately broke me and the POI up.  He's always been expensive but $7/minute seems really high.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2022, 12:42:02 AM »
I read with him a few years back. He said the person in question would be back and forth with me. Nothing of the sort happened. We dated for less than two months

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2022, 05:42:55 AM »
Neal is really good at reading POI's personality and intentions... not sure about the long term predictions. Things haven't panned out according to what he said

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2022, 07:32:59 AM »
Advisor Neal was always wrong for me. I read with him a couple times last year
Ultimately, he ended up randomly blocking me one day, after I left a negative review
for another reader. Never left a negative review for Neal. I suppose they were advisor
pals who shared notes.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2023, 01:19:08 PM »
Neal was so negative, spoke with him twice in different years. He didn’t give me any type of predictions, it was all about reading the current situation and why poi is acting on a certain way based on the information I provided. If you’re in a difficult situation he can easily make you more miserable, don’t recommend.